LOl

United States

#88606 Oct 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text><.snicker!.> NOW you are citing CBS News! Ah, hahahahahaha! I thought they were included in the "liberal media" which could never be trusted?_8-)

Give us something TRUSTWORTHY, like "weaselzippers" -- "theblaze" -- or "westernjournalism"! LOL!
CBS news is your liberal BS media outlet. Even they agree obama is expensive! Hahaha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88607 Oct 8, 2013
GOPs End Times NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The real "End of Days" as we know them will come shortly after we default on our debts. Our little world will crash.
The sooner we get these extremists out of government, the better. They only confuse issues with their "divine" inspiration. And, like it or not, most of it comes from the TeaReps, of which she is "Queen."
You are right! Get rid of the left wing liberal narcisistic extermeists.

Clinton put in policies 20 years ago to limit the prosperity and growth of the middle class. At that time there was no tea Party to stop him to defend the middle class.

After Reagan the middle class was moving into bigger homes, driving bigger cars, had a better standard of living.

But Clinton, Gore and the left wing extremeists had a problem with that.

Bush was a lame duck, didn't have the balls to fight Pelozie, Ried, and Barney Frank which also were more anti-middle class liberal extermeists.

Now we have Obama/Reid, a Clinton on steroids. They are not happy with just sucking out middle class wealth and jobs and lowering your standard of living. But now they will suck out your life with Obamacare!

Now you have to be ignorant and uninformed to be demonizing the Tea Party Republicans. They are the only ones who care about the middle-class. They were put into office by the middle class. The Tea Party is your only hope unless you are a stupid, devout Obama Bitch....

Just think, If you are a Obama bitch because you are forced to low life living off of Middle class taxes/Obama handhouts--where will you be when the middle-class runs out of money and they are forced to move into your class.

The Clinton-Obama agenda will not stop until middle class America is exterminated!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#88610 Oct 8, 2013
LOl wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS news is your liberal BS media outlet. Even they agree obama is expensive! Hahaha
Ah, but YOU do NOT believe them, so they must be WRONG! Right?

#88611 Oct 8, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text> ... After Reagan the middle class was moving into bigger homes, driving bigger cars, had a better standard of living....
And were unable to pay for those excesses, like Reagan could not pay for HIS excessive federal budget.

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#88612 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
CONs would love to calculate deficits, running from the day our POTUS took office, since he inherited Bush 43's recession and as the first year of Obama's budgets were established by Bush 43, including Bush's Medicare Part D giveaway and Bush 43's two "off of the books" wars. CONs remind me of the phrase: "Figures don't lie, but liars figure!"
1st Muslim IlegalDictator

Taneyville, MO

#88613 Oct 8, 2013
"Day 8" of the 17-percent government "shutdown" reveals that 1,100 square miles of open ocean off the coast of Florida is closed ... along with a bevy of national parks, monuments, rest areas, parking lots, marinas, inns and even some private homes on federal land. They've all been closed by National Park Service rangers who were told "to make life as difficult for people as we can."

Unless you're part of the pro-amnesty crowd!

Barack Hussein Obama has REFUSED access to the National Mall in D.C. for taxpayers and veterans. But he's throwing aside the barricades and WELCOMING illegals and pro-amnesty groups, who will participate in the "Camino Americano: March for Immigration Reform" rally there TODAY (Tuesday, October 8).

This is heavy-handed, Chicago-style tactics being employed by our feckless leader.

As this latest, most reprehensible action shows, Obama and his Leftist minions have nothing but contempt for you, unless your're a liberal, muslim, or an illegal! As usual, our "Divider-in-Chief" is slapping down veterans and taxpaying citizens while praising the efforts of yet another radical special-interest group.

SIGN THE “DEFUND AND DELAY OBAMACARE” PETITION
http://grassfire.com/2013/07/defund-and-delay...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88615 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
And were unable to pay for those excesses, like Reagan could not pay for HIS excessive federal budget.
http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
You stupid sicko. What does that have to do with anything? You want to talk about Reagan excessive federal budget and Obama's is more than 10 fold. You and your family belong to be living in a cardboard box. I am surprised that you have enough brain to breathe air....
SnuffAGlobalist

Harviell, MO

#88616 Oct 8, 2013
1st,

I agree with what you said... HOWEVER, oBOMBma is NOT a MUSLIM, and even if he were one, that is one of the three great religions, who all share the same GOD.

In the Holy Quran, the Angel Gabriel appears to the Blessed Virgin Mary, and announces her conception.

In the Holy Quran, it says that JESUS is a GIFT FROM GOD...to ALL of US..!!!!

Now, the Muslim doesn't believe that God had a Son, they don't get the idea of the Holy Trinity.

I can live with that. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, Three in One, but if someone doesn't believe that, I sure as hell do not want to kill him over that, because JESUS would not approve.

There are a lot of reasons to hate oBOMBma, his dominance by Globalists, Neocons, and the Israeli lobbies in the US, and Jew money most of all, but if he were a Muslim, it would not be a legitimate reason to hate him, especially if you claim to be a Christian.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88617 Oct 8, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
CONs would love to calculate deficits, running from the day our POTUS took office, since he inherited Bush 43's recession and as the first year of Obama's budgets were established by Bush 43, including Bush's Medicare Part D giveaway and Bush 43's two "off of the books" wars. CONs remind me of the phrase: "Figures don't lie, but liars figure!"
Bush's recession? More like Pelozie, Ried and Barney Franks you moron. Bush was a Lame Duck you stupid Obama Bitch.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88618 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
No people are starting to be informed and educated - you moron...

America has been hit hard by this narcistic, stupid Clintion-Obama agenda. Even you will feel it.....

Taneyville, MO

#88619 Oct 8, 2013
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
1st,
I agree with what you said... HOWEVER, oBOMBma is NOT a MUSLIM, and even if he were one, that is one of the three great religions, who all share the same GOD.
In the Holy Quran, the Angel Gabriel appears to the Blessed Virgin Mary, and announces her conception.
In the Holy Quran, it says that JESUS is a GIFT FROM GOD...to ALL of US..!!!!
Now, the Muslim doesn't believe that God had a Son, they don't get the idea of the Holy Trinity.
I can live with that. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, Three in One, but if someone doesn't believe that, I sure as hell do not want to kill him over that, because JESUS would not approve.
There are a lot of reasons to hate oBOMBma, his dominance by Globalists, Neocons, and the Israeli lobbies in the US, and Jew money most of all, but if he were a Muslim, it would not be a legitimate reason to hate him, especially if you claim to be a Christian.
President Obama gives himself permission to kill
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/02/07/oba...

Obama Administration: Yes, We Can Kill Americans on US Soil
http://antiwar.com/blog/2013/03/05/obama-admi...

BREAKING NEWS!- Is Barack Obama Really A Saudi / Muslim "Plant" in the White House?

Obama was raised a Muslim. He became a non-practicing Muslim only when he was told that being a Muslim wouldn’t be good for his political career 20 years ago. So he started occasionally attending Jeremiah Wright’s America-hating, church of black liberation theology. To my knowledge, Obama had never attended, nor been baptized in a real Christian church until his inauguration. He has consistently sided with the Muslims against Israel, and done nothing to prevent Iran from taking the next step toward their nuclear weapons ambition. He has consistently promoted Islamic interests in America while siding with the ACLU in opposing Christianity.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

Obama's interview about The Muslim Brotherhood
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Obama My Muslim Faith Interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Taneyville, MO

#88620 Oct 8, 2013
Ex-CIA Contractor Says IT'S OVER-No 45th President
SnuffAGlobalist

Harviell, MO

#88622 Oct 8, 2013
Again,

oBOMBma's religion, or, lack of it is not a reason to hate him. To so so is...NOT CHRISTIAN.

LOTS of reasons to hate oBOMBma, George W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, Nixon, George Soros, Janet napalitano, CLAPPER, Clinton, Hillary, Speaker Boner, Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan, Pelosi, Feinstein, Boxer, Schumer, Harry Reid, NUT-Nan-YAHOO from Israel, and shitloads of others, but religion is not one of them.

MOST MUSLIMS whom I personally know are more CHRISTIAN in their interactions than 99% of the fakers who claim to be Christian.

#88623 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You stupid sicko. What does that have to do with anything? You want to talk about Reagan excessive federal budget and Obama's is more than 10 fold. You and your family belong to be living in a cardboard box. I am surprised that you have enough brain to breathe air....
exponential

#88624 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Bush's recession? More like Pelozie, Ried and Barney Franks you moron. Bush was a Lame Duck you stupid Obama Bitch.
ad hominem: the refuge of those who have run out of facts

#88625 Oct 8, 2013
1st Muslim IlegalDictator wrote:
Ex-CIA Contractor Says IT'S OVER-No 45th President
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =15CmOH8EVcUXX
Ron Martin ... an "expert" hired by a CIA contractor in 1962 to "disrupt and jam" Cuban and Russian communications!

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahaha! When was Martin an "expert"? 51 years ago!

The video was uploaded on July 19, 2011 -- LONG BEFORE President Obama was re-elected in November 2012!

Martin predicted that the US economic system was "scheduled to fail" in 2012! ROFL! Not according to the Dow-Jones Industrial Averages!

This is supposed to be a comedy, right? They even run in an "Obama 2008" poster! If you are going to propagandize, do use more recent items, not "historical" propaganda. This video is as clueless as the "Tea Partiers"!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88626 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
ad hominem: the refuge of those who have run out of facts
Fact:

Clinton-Obama agenda is to destroy American freedom, prosperity and growth while enriching the elites. This has been going on for 20 years.

Pelozie, Ried, Barney Frank carried it on during the lame duck Bush administration and now Obama is Clinton on steroids.

Not happy just sucking the wealth out of the middle class now it is going to be your health.

The Clinton-Obama agenda has had free reign till now. Finally someone is standing up and starting to fight - The newly elected Tea Party Republicans.

They will be Demonized for real "hope and change" will not be easy, doing nothing will bring more financial pain to the American middle class and a hopeless future.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#88627 Oct 9, 2013
You may wonder why would any political party set out to destroy the American middle class?

Narcisistic political power. Demoncratic trademark.

High energy costs, high taxes, limited employment and now limiting health care are all the result of the Demoncratic left wing narcisistic beliefs that after Reagan America grew too fast to quickly.

They saw and took opportunity to take and enrich themselves. Look at Hillary, she is someone who hasn't produced a thing in her life and is now Oprah rich......

McCaskill same thing, now super rich. She loves the power and money enough to finance an opponent's primary that she could easily demonize and win against.

Average Americans are screwed. How will you fight? Who can you trust? Not the Demoncrats or old time Rbpublicans. Appears only hope today is who they fear the most. The Newly elected Tea Party Republicans.
Disgusted

Poplar Bluff, MO

#88628 Oct 9, 2013
You may wonder why would any political party set out to destroy the American middle class?
Narcisistic political power. Demoncratic trademark.
High energy costs, high taxes, limited employment and now limiting health care are all the result of the Demoncratic left wing narcisistic beliefs that after Reagan America grew too fast to quickly.
They saw and took opportunity to take and enrich themselves. Look at Hillary, she is someone who hasn't produced a thing in her life and is now Oprah rich......
McCaskill same thing, now super rich. She loves the power and money enough to finance an opponent's primary that she could easily demonize and win against.
Average Americans are screwed. How will you fight? Who can you trust? Not the Demoncrats or old time Rbpublicans. Appears only hope today is who they fear the most. The Newly elected Tea Party Republicans.
You are so correct it's not even funny. That's why the IRS targeted the Tea Party affiliates. It's all one big power grab and the American people are the ones going to be left sucking the hind teat, if that. Unfortunately, there are those who buy into the left wings' menu of deceit and swallow it whole, bones an all. One of these days, they will choke on it like the rest of us.

Watching Obama's speech yesterday he said raising the debt ceiling will not increase our debt. Technically, I suppose that the debt ceiling is just a number that congress goes by to limit their borrowing. But you damn well know that they are going to reach that number. It's one in the same, you know it and I know it. What a liar. He has been doing it for so long he even believes his own stuff. God help us all!
WelcomeToReality

Poplar Bluff, MO

#88629 Oct 9, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
The Affordable Healthcare act is going to kill anything and everything for the democrats. I've voted democrat in the last election, Im 25 and I will not do it again.
You see you "old timers" also have a problem with debating giving reference to "old" instances/circumstances, political people....just stop already! We don't care...we care about now, 2013 and future.
Unfortunately, the lesson learned here is a little too little, a little too late. What's done is done. I am glad that you have come to "see" what is really going on. It does pay to know the past so that you can secure a better future. Too bad the prez didn't study his history lessons in school. I guess they didn't teach American history in Indonesia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Apr 25 Light Bulb Drama 54
Rand Paul for US President Apr 24 StupidObamaZombies 6
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Apr 24 Paul Bunyan 1,254
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Missouri... (Oct '10) Apr 23 NO 6
Petco Flawed Dogs on Saturdays (Mar '10) Apr 23 Shelti1007 37
Shave No More Laser Hair Reduction, LLC (Jun '11) Apr 22 jcmobttmmascbiguy 4
any single hot guys in the eureka area (Nov '12) Nov '14 Newtoarea 4
More from around the web

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]