Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Wow

Florissant, MO

#84437 Jul 1, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Notice the post after yours? Looks like Princess Retard was only given 5 seconds on the community PC today.
Wow

Florissant, MO

#84438 Jul 1, 2013
Not Jon Could Be Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the post after yours? Looks like Princess Retard was only given 5 seconds on the community PC today.
What the??? Did someone forget to refill your meds???? Bahahahahaha

Next stop......MELtdown from OWensville-tard
Stand by folks, lol
black woman

Park Hills, MO

#84439 Jul 1, 2013
cold you help me? i can't find the string on my tampes
Wow

United States

#84440 Jul 1, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Notice the post after yours? Looks like Princess Retard was only given 5 seconds on the community PC today.
Yeah, I find it flattering, lol!
She's so ate up she can't even come up with her own things to say. Too much past eating is my guess!
Wow

United States

#84441 Jul 1, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I find it flattering, lol!
She's so ate up she can't even come up with her own things to say. Too much past eating is my guess!
Paste eating.
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Willow Springs, MO

#84442 Jul 1, 2013
~ Oh no, we don't want to make it difficult for these people to get government assistance. They should not have to stand in line to get free access to our Tax money. They can click on the link for Spanish, Arabic or English. The way things have been going lately the English version won't last long, neither will our country, as we know it!

Press 3 for Arabic
Assistance Application (DHS-1171)
Find out if you're eligible and apply for assistance online using MI Bridges.

Once you've created your MI Bridges account, you can view your case information, upcoming appointments, and make changes to your case. No waiting in line, no traveling to your local DHS office - it's all online from the convenience of your own home or public computer!

If you do not have computer access or prefer to complete a paper application and take it in to your local DHS office, use the link below to get started.

The DHS-1171 is a packet containing an application for assistance, an information booklet and a filing form. The entire assistance application must be completed.The application may be filled out online but you must print it before taking the completed application to the DHS office closest to your area.

Related Documents
> DHS 1171 Information Booklet, Assistance Application and Filing Form - 2975090 bytes PDF icon
> DHS-1171-AR, Assistance Application, Arabic - 640779 bytes PDF icon
> DHS-1171-SP, Assistance Application and Information Booklet - Spanish - 1051172 bytes PDF icon

http://www.michigan.gov/dhs/0,4562,7-124-5453...
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#84443 Jul 1, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Paste eating.
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#84444 Jul 1, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
~ Oh no, we don't want to make it difficult for these people to get government assistance. They should not have to stand in line to get free access to our Tax money. They can click on the link for Spanish, Arabic or English. The way things have been going lately the English version won't last long, neither will our country, as we know it!
Press 3 for Arabic
Assistance Application (DHS-1171)
Find out if you're eligible and apply for assistance online using MI Bridges.
Once you've created your MI Bridges account, you can view your case information, upcoming appointments, and make changes to your case. No waiting in line, no traveling to your local DHS office - it's all online from the convenience of your own home or public computer!
If you do not have computer access or prefer to complete a paper application and take it in to your local DHS office, use the link below to get started.
The DHS-1171 is a packet containing an application for assistance, an information booklet and a filing form. The entire assistance application must be completed.The application may be filled out online but you must print it before taking the completed application to the DHS office closest to your area.
Related Documents
> DHS 1171 Information Booklet, Assistance Application and Filing Form - 2975090 bytes PDF icon
> DHS-1171-AR, Assistance Application, Arabic - 640779 bytes PDF icon
> DHS-1171-SP, Assistance Application and Information Booklet - Spanish - 1051172 bytes PDF icon
http://www.michigan.gov/dhs/0,4562,7-124-5453...
Lol
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#84445 Jul 1, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
What the??? Did someone forget to refill your meds???? Bahahahahaha

Next stop......MELtdown from Owensville-tard
Stand by folks, lol
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#84446 Jul 1, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me.....you're the expert!
CHEERS!
Paste eating.
Wows For Jonathans

United States

#84447 Jul 1, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Paste eating.
Poor STL tard...I mean Poor Stl WOW you shouldn't eat paste, it's fried your brain.
Ok...now copy my post because I am so great you would like to be me.
Not Jon Could Be Jon

United States

#84448 Jul 1, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I find it flattering, lol!
The funniest part is that the retard is so stupid she thinks nobody notices the St Louis underneath her name.

Too much of something that's for sure. My guess is meth since she is always posting her rinse and repeat idiocy about it.

I think she is missing her daddy to. I wonder how long Queen Dawg got put in the psych ward. Might take them a while to make him realize he's not the queen of England like he claimed just before he disappeared.
Not Jon Could Be Jon

United States

#84449 Jul 1, 2013
Wows For Jonathans wrote:
<quoted text>Poor STL tard...I mean Poor Stl WOW you shouldn't eat paste, it's fried your brain.
Ok...now copy my post because I am so great you would like to be me.
He lost his paste privileges a couple o weeks ago. He might be trying to inhale the magic marker fumes.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#84450 Jul 1, 2013
Oh, look! An angry, clueless, mostly mangy graybox CON aplolgist mutt thread!
Outstate GOP White Trash

United States

#84451 Jul 1, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Oh, look! An angry, clueless, mostly mangy graybox CON aplolgist mutt thread!
Nailed them...hahahaha

GAME POINT
Outstate GOP White Trash

United States

#84452 Jul 1, 2013
Not Jon Could Be Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
The funniest part is that the retard is so stupid she thinks nobody notices the St Louis underneath her name.
Too much of something that's for sure. My guess is meth since she is always posting her rinse and repeat idiocy about it.
I think she is missing her daddy to. I wonder how long Queen Dawg got put in the psych ward. Might take them a while to make him realize he's not the queen of England like he claimed just before he disappeared.
Meltdown Much?

hahahahaha
You are So Owned!
Outstate GOP White Trash

United States

#84453 Jul 1, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Paste eating.
I bet the biggest city you've ever been to is Wal-Mart.

LOL
Outstate GOP White Trash

United States

#84454 Jul 1, 2013
The Real Jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, that was my observation as well...pretty pitiful.
Wow a tornado hits your trailer park in Farmington and does $100,000 worth of improvements.

LOL
Wows For Jonathans

Brookfield, CT

#84455 Jul 1, 2013
Outstate GOP White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>Meltdown Much?

hahahahaha
You are So Owned!
Sorry creepy drug abuser, the only one being owned on This thread is you! AKA STL tard.
Hahaha
Wows For Jonathans

Brookfield, CT

#84456 Jul 1, 2013
Outstate GOP White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>I bet the biggest city you've ever been to is Wal-Mart.

LOL
Uh....I know the highest level education you received was 5th grade so let me teach you...Walmart is not a city, it is a store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) 11 hr Brilliant Quote 198
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) 13 hr Brain Cancer 161
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 17 hr Sheepdog 1,468
Water Tower Dental Group 21 hr No More Wisdom 7
Defiance quarry Fri Angry 2
News Metro OKs long-range plan; voters to eye Prop A... (Feb '10) Thu White Chick 29
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) Jun 22 Independent 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages