Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79981 Apr 11, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>If I am retarded that makes you and the rest of your neocon ilk on here equivalent in intelligence to sesspool slime.
Don't mean to be unkind..........but, you're ignorant!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#79982 Apr 11, 2013
GOP FUNdamental Extremist wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you don't know what a normal mainstream Christian is...because you are nothing more than a home grown white trash hillbilly Taliban...just like the ones we fought overseas.
Norton you're putting the Fun in FUNdamentalist Extremist!
Not a scoffer just a mocker... of YOU!!! and your made up prophesies!!
God Bless
CHEERS
Scoffer, mocker..........all fit the same mold. You will find out I know what I am talking about when it's too late. Fool!

CHEERS!
Dr ABULA

Chesterfield, MO

#79983 Apr 12, 2013
XxX wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have lost their minds. We see that here everyday with Dawg and his fairies.
Republicans Keep losing ELECTIONS...We see that here everday with Harvey and the GOP Fairies.
Dr ABULA

Chesterfield, MO

#79984 Apr 12, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mean to be unkind..........but, you're ignorant!
CHEERS!
Pot Meet Kettle!
CHEERS
Dr ABULA cures GOP fools

Chesterfield, MO

#79985 Apr 12, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoffer, mocker..........all fit the same mold. You will find out I know what I am talking about when it's too late. Fool!
CHEERS!
No just mocking you Norton for the Ignorant Loser that you are ...

YOU DID vote for a NON CHRISTIAN( Mormon) draft dodger and tax evader...and you LOST the election...thank you Jesus!

Have another Happy UNRAPTURED Day
See you Tomorrow!
CHEERS
Dr ABULA cures GOP fools

Chesterfield, MO

#79986 Apr 12, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
MARYLAND GOVERNOR TAXES RAIN
~ More liberal Dumb Ass Bullshit. Next they will be taxing piss. That's why oboma is getting all those drones!
http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/maryland-...
Hey STUPID...More conservative dumb ass bullshit!

Piss is about all you've got in Ava ... except for puppy mills and meth labs...might as well be Arkansas, or Mississippi

Nothing to be proud of
Dr ABULA OWNS YOU

Chesterfield, MO

#79988 Apr 12, 2013
XxX wrote:
Looks like the St Louis retard got an early start today reminding us all of how mentally unbalanced he is.
Speaking of metally unbalanced ....GOP-XxXshemale you seem so bitter and confused...maybe, it's not just elections you lose...but Erections...EH????

Confused gender XxX you need to contact abulaspiritualhome@yahoo.com

Abula CAN FIX You
LOL!
Dr ABULA OWNS YOU

Saint Louis, MO

#79989 Apr 12, 2013
Now if you all would excuse me,I have some weed to smoke.You all make me want to clear my head.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#79990 Apr 12, 2013
XxX wrote:
Looks like the St Louis retard got an early start today reminding us all of how mentally unbalanced he is.
Yep

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#79991 Apr 12, 2013
XxX wrote:
I was hoping that there might be a good debate going on here today but I see its just the St. Louis retard and his cross dressing uncle DanielleFromShitville just posting their normal rinse and repeat idiocy.
These two are the perfect examples of why people on welfare should be drug tested.
Drug testing didn't weed you out. Neither has chemical castration.

What temerity. You are never looking for debate and if you or anyone else says you are, that would be a bald-faced LIE. In fact, it is.

founded in facts.

#79992 Apr 12, 2013
XxX wrote:
Poor Dan, you forgot which device you were posting from didn't you. You shouldn't get drunk and post.
G Gordon Liddy

Saint Louis, MO

#79993 Apr 12, 2013
President Ronald Reagan issued Executive Order 12608 on September 9, 1987 as part of a general clean-up of executive orders. One part of E.O. 12608 specifically revoked the section (paragraph 1(j)) that were added to E.O. 10289 by Executive Order 11110. E.O. 11110 had been issued by President Kennedy in 1963, and is the subject of a conspiracy theory by author Jim Marrs. As that section was the only part of E. O. 11110 that was in effect, E.O. 12608 effectively revoked the entire Order.

founded in facts.

#79994 Apr 12, 2013
XxX wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have lost their minds. We see that here everyday with Dawg and his fairies.
Gee Harv, ripping off my intellectual property again I see. I come up with the original Harv's Angels and you make a limp wristed attempt at copying me with this poorly thought out and poorly executed imitation.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

founded in facts.

#79995 Apr 12, 2013
XxX wrote:
Sure you aren't posting from Smithville eh Harv. LMFAO!!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79996 Apr 12, 2013
Gun Grabbing Commies wrote:
MARYLAND GOVERNOR TAXES RAIN
~ More liberal Dumb Ass Bullshit. Next they will be taxing piss. That's why oboma is getting all those drones!
http://conservativebyte.com/2013/04/maryland-...
You better be glad that Missouri does not tax YOUR BS. You would have to go out and get a REAL job to pay the tax.

#79997 Apr 12, 2013
XxX wrote:
<quoted text>
Since they never HAD any, it would be impossible for Neo-CONs like you to lose THEIR minds!

#79998 Apr 12, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, it will be too late then! P. S. Have you noticed all the idiots on this thread? Just wondered!(I really don't know what I asked you that question)...
ROFL! You asked ME that question because you have learned to trust my impeccable judgment.

Yes -- I have noticed that we are having even MORE idiots on this thread. Truth is like a magnet to those guys -- sort of like manure to houseflies.

#79999 Apr 12, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoffer, mocker .......... all fit the same mold. You will find out I know what I am talking about when it's too late. Fool!...
One advantage you have over us, "Norton," is that you will NEVER find out the truth after it is too late.

#80000 Apr 12, 2013
Dr ABULA wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans Keep losing ELECTIONS ... We see that here everday with Harvey and the GOP Fairies.
Republican Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal is so smart he should become a Democrat! Here are some points he made in his keynote address to the Republican National Committee winter meeting in January:

"We must stop being the stupid party. I'm serious. It's time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. It's time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. We've had enough of that."
"We must stop looking backward.... Nostalgia about the good old days is heart-warming, but the battle of ideas must be waged in the future."
"We must reject the notion that demography is destiny, the pathetic and simplistic notion that skin pigmentation dictates voter behavior.... The first step in getting the voters to like you is to demonstrate that you like them."
"We must stop insulting the intelligence of voters.... We have to stop dumbing down our ideas and stop reducing everything to mindless slogans and tag lines for 30-second ads. We must be willing to provide details in describing our views."

For more of Jindal's wisdom, read:

http://www.businessinsider.com/jindal-gop-stu...

#80001 Apr 12, 2013
XxX wrote:
Welcome back, "Smifville"! Gee, it only took you 5 months to get over that devastating defeat the Democrats handed you Neo-CONs back in November 2012.

Wanna talk about the results of that election, and your PREDICTIONS for that election? Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! I still have a list of your silly prognostications!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 10 hr Eileen 898
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... 12 hr what's up with that 9
fox athletics 16 hr Warrior12 10
Why does a town the size of Byrnesmill need a m... Dec 18 cedar hill 13
Abundance of Fat Slobs Dec 14 Twinkie 2
Missouri KKK Leader: Ferguson Protests Are Boos... Dec 14 neveratfault 26
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... Dec 13 Mary 25
Eureka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web