Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“What U Don't Know U Fear”

Since: Mar 13

What U Fear U will Never Know

#79497 Apr 1, 2013
Looks like all the fun has died out. You all come back again for laughter is good for the saul and we all need the laughs.
Funny

Park Hills, MO

#79498 Apr 1, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>I think Carolyn Porco said it best:

"All the atoms of our bodies will be blown into space in the disintigragion of the Solar System, to live on forever as mass or energy. That's what we should be teaching our children, not fairy tales about angels and seeing grandma in heaven."
That sound gross...so does that happen after I die? How do they get "blown" into the solar system?? Rocket launcher, marshmallow shooter??? I'm scared now, your fairy tale is scaring me.
Need More Knowledge..

Park Hills, MO

#79499 Apr 1, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>The technical reason the Titanic sank was because of a fatal design error. The internal flotation cylinders should have kept the ship afloat even if the ship's hull were fully flooded. However, the flotation cylinders -- sealed at their bottoms -- were mounted with their major axes pointing straight up. None of the flotation cylinders had sealed tops. When the iceberg ripped a massive hole in the bow, it was only a matter of time before the water pouring into the ship got up to the top of the flotation cylinders as the ship foundered. After that, the water just poured down into the cylinders from their tops and swamped the ship. The ship was doomed when the iceberg sliced the hole in the bow. It was only a matter of time.

If you are looking for a human cause, the owner of the ship (Cunard Lines, as I recall) was on board and, despite warnings from the captain, wanted to set a record for crossing the Atlantic. Thus, the owner commanded the captain to maintain full speed despite the danger from icebergs known to be in the area.

Anything else you would wish to know, just ask. For 70 years I have studied a book published around 1915 with a lot of details about the "tragic sinking of the Titanic." My father bought the book and I still have it. I am answering you from memory now, but I can look up more details, should you wish to know them.
So did you get to meet Leonardo Decaprio?? He's so cute. What about that lady that stands on the edge of the ship? She seems nice.
say What??

United States

#79500 Apr 1, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're OK with the ones written in black and white...dunno about the others *wink, nudge*
OMG!! That's so racist! We are all precious...red,yellow, black and white
say What??

United States

#79501 Apr 1, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>He's an odd duck, but it's still kind of sad....O.K., I feel better now;0)
Yeah, that guy is odd because he spends time with his family. WOW, that's a good one.
say What??

United States

#79502 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>The Titanic sank because it could not remain afloat.
Unlike you who is full of hot air, I bet u float good.
say What??

United States

#79503 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>I don't think so. And our antagonists apparently don't think so either, because they do it all the time!_8-)
What's that weird "8" sign mean? Is that some sort of geriatric gang sign?

United States

#79504 Apr 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="say What??"]<quoted text>What's that weird "8" sign mean? Is that some sort of geriatric gang sign?[/QUOTE]
No! It's their symbol for "balls and pen..is" 8-
Mine would be bigger
8----------
Yeah Baby!!!
Or.......it's a gang sign, lol
Funny

United States

#79505 Apr 1, 2013
Goodnight everybody!!
And the saga continues.......tomorrow, sweetest dreams!
"I don't get bitter, I just get better"
observe on

United States

#79506 Apr 1, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>That sound gross...so does that happen after I die? How do they get "blown" into the solar system?? Rocket launcher, marshmallow shooter??? I'm scared now, your fairy tale is scaring me.
Wait!! If its after someone dies, how do you know? Sounds like a non conclusive scientific theory to me.
Sort of sounds equal to the whole fairy tale and grandma thing doesn't it? I guess I'd rather believe I'm going to see Grandma then "guess" I'll explode. Sure would seem silly trying to explain your theory to St Peter now wouldn't it? Better safe than sorry.
seriously

Houston, MO

#79507 Apr 1, 2013
Too many trolls came on here from Elmhurst, IL. Harvey must have called in all his fanily. lol

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#79508 Apr 2, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Carolyn Porco said it best:
"All the atoms of our bodies will be blown into space in the disintigragion of the Solar System, to live on forever as mass or energy. That's what we should be teaching our children, not fairy tales about angels and seeing grandma in heaven."
Ah, but if the universe stops expanding and collapses back into a single object, it is comforting to know that we will all be together again.

(It is comforting to children -- and adults -- to tell them that we will never die, and that we will see grandma in heaven.)

(Good comment, incidentally!)

#79509 Apr 2, 2013
albtraumatized wrote:
Hello. I am albtraumatized, albtraum daughter.... She keeps me in the dark and only I am only fed twice daily of bread and water....
You sound like a mushroom.

#79510 Apr 2, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you just said "Lo" on your post. I did not see "Lo and behold" therefore your post was incomplete. Simply writing "Lo" does not signify Lo and Behold.
I was correcting "Harvey." My comment was a complete word. You do have a problem with reading comprehension and connecting thoughts, don't you?

#79511 Apr 2, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text> ... You can take them there if their good.
ROFL! Yet another "spelling/grammar-challen ged" antagonist!_8-)

#79512 Apr 2, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I knew it!
Lo, I also knew it!_8-)

#79513 Apr 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... So how long are you going to keep this up?...
Don't worry! If I keep it up for over four hours, I will call my doctor.

#79514 Apr 2, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it scary witnessing the ship sinking? How many people were on your raft? I'm writing a book report and would love to hear from someone who escaped the tragedy.
Hahahaha!
You might try contacting "The Unsinkable Molly Brown."

#79515 Apr 2, 2013
Harvey wrote:
Can't wait to see the denials, attacks, and failed attempts to keep his charade up that Dawg and his idiot brigade post to deny they have been caught. You know it's coming. They just can't figure out that no one is going to believe them.
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Of course no one will believe your "cutesy" posts -- but again, NO ONE EVER DOES! ROFL!

#79516 Apr 2, 2013
replaytime wrote:
I have to admit tonight I stayed signed in for and been checking back every couple hours for this evening has been funny as hell with all the new names from new places coming in and saying the crap they have. I have laughed until the tears rolled out of my eyes. Hell this is better than most comedy clubs. Whoever has did all this tonight you have my thanks for all the laughs. LMAO
<.sigh.> It takes so little to make you happy. And besides, you could not afford to actually go to a comedy club. But be of good cheer -- you provide comedy whenever you post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Military plane with something hanging off wings... (Jun '11) 52 min Roberta Thompson 15
High Ridge Family Restaurant Thu Free Advertising 5
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Thu No Authority 59
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Wed poppy 778
What's the Deal With Jefferson College Continui... Jul 29 Tom Petty 3
crazy Stephanie Barron Jul 29 Milt 2
bogus ticket Jul 28 The Truth 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages