“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#79176 Mar 28, 2013
Poos ur Mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter to you where this person went to boot camp?...
Sorry, "Harvey"! I agree with "Poos." Overall, the story told by "chris" simply does not hold water. He might, or might not, have gone to some sort of a "boot camp" once upon a time, but active-duty military he is not.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79177 Mar 28, 2013
Poos ur Mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter to you where this person went to boot camp? You writing a book?
Yay...you have an opinion on bullets, congrats!! 2 stars for you today!!
I'm flattered that you would feel so connected that you took my name. But don't take too much for granted.....I might go for a little cybersex but no personal hook-ups--understand! Besides, I believe faithfulness is a virtue and I've never cheated on my goats.
Oh yeah, thanks for your enthusiastic acknowledgment of my opinion on ammo....

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#79178 Mar 28, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, "Harvey"! I agree with "Poos." Overall, the story told by "chris" simply does not hold water. He might, or might not, have gone to some sort of a "boot camp" once upon a time, but active-duty military he is not.
Maybe he/she knows "chris" personally....

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#79179 Mar 29, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
And you can all run me down, bash me, and ridicule me because you all have shown it doesn't matter. I know why I do what I do. The question is why do you all do this same crap to each other every day? Where is your gain and how does it add to your life? That is a question you all need to answer to yourselves and not anyone else.
TreeStump I totally agree but you are wasting your breathe. I will admit I got caught up in their madness for a bit but easily overcame it for it is senseless. I as well don't see why so much time is spent on here by the chosen few that come here multiple times daily. I canít see what any of this madness adds to their life. It must add to their ego or alter ego. Or maybe this is the one spot in their life that they can feel like they may in control and can hide behind a name when trying to do so. I gave up on trying to talk in here but stop by every now and then just to get a laugh. As much as I should feel sorry for them I canít help but laugh how they are here every day doing the same thing, almost like it is a job for them. Thanks for your service bud. Stay low and safe.
TripleNegative

Saint Louis, MO

#79183 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry "Dumbass"! I am not Poos Your Mommy. You and Danielle's use of multiple aliases have you idiots so paranoid you think everyone else does what you do.
I post under this name and this name only. I don't need multiple aliases to own you!
MeThinks you are full of sh*t!
Get off drugs, get a job, and get off Topix!
TripleNegative

Saint Louis, MO

#79184 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading the things you have posted about your parents it is obvious the reason why you are a pathetic loser is your mommy and daddy issues.
So instead if making fun of you, which is all to easy to do, I am going to help you a little. Here is a phone number of a guy that use to go to the same church as me before he moved. He specializes in people like you with severe emotional issues brought on by family issues. His name is Dr. Michael Brog. His number is three one four 862 one nine 28. Give him a call and see if you can get some help with your issues.
He's not in Smithville, but then again neither are you. He is near the St Louis area which should be convienent for you since that is where you live with your fiance Yellow Dawg. At least according to his posting location when he had the guts to do something you are too big of a chickenshit to do.
Now don't act all butthurt and try to play the poor poor pitiful me victim like you always do. Just accept that there is someone out there that despite thinking you are a worthless cause is still willing to help you.
MeThinks this post of yours shows how seriously distrubed you are.

You are just one sad pitiful post away from shooting up a grade school, movie theather, or church.
Be Grateful

Park Hills, MO

#79185 Mar 29, 2013
Remember John 3:16

#79186 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry "Dumbass"! I am not Poos Your Mommy. You and Danielle's use of multiple aliases have you idiots so paranoid you think everyone else does what you do.
I post under this name and this name only. I don't need multiple aliases to own you!
Sure, "Elmhurst"! Whatever you say, boy! YOUR location gives you away every time! Get a clue!

#79187 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ... He's not in Smithville, but then again neither are you. He is near the St Louis area which should be convienent for you since that is where you live with your fiance Yellow Dawg. At least according to his posting location when he had the guts to do something you are too big of a chickenshit to do....
Pay more attention when I am talking to you, boy! I done told you: There are towns in Iowa closer to St. Louis than my town.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jackson-mo/TO...
Dave C

Milton, WV

#79188 Mar 29, 2013
Blunt!
Harvey is GOP STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#79191 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure there is!!!
Pay attention when I'm talking to you girl, you're full of crap.
It's interesting how on one hand you refuse to believe that I am not anyone else posting from Elmhurst and on other hand you expect to be believed your posting location is not where you live.
You certainly have to qualifications to be a Democrat; stupid, liar, not a lick of common sense, and hypocritical.
WOW ...This post or Harvey's ...Suuuuuuuuuure is a sad homosexual cry for help.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#79192 Mar 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, "Elmhurst"! Whatever you say, boy! YOUR location gives you away every time! Get a clue!
Let me help Harvey out for those who are technologically inept. If you are not using a wifi connection and using AT&T smart phone your posts show from Elmhurst.

“The strength of science is”

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#79194 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely. Dawg and his boyfriend are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They're probably the equivalent off the butter knife.
It's ok though, it's just another reason to laugh at them.
All these charades that you go through are not the only reason to laugh at you, but they are a start.

Don't get cheetos all over your keyboard and whatever else you have your hands on when posting Harv, otherwise your victims will be able to use that to identify you.

Harv did ever stop and think...No I guess not.

founded in facts.

#79195 Mar 29, 2013
Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help Harvey out for those who are technologically inept. If you are not using a wifi connection and using AT&T smart phone your posts show from Elmhurst.
Whether true or not, that still doesn't mean all the people posting here with that ISP aren't Harv. Nice of you to come out of nowhere though and defend him. Maybe Harv registered after all.

founded in facts.

#79196 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely. Dawg and his boyfriend are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. They're probably the equivalent off the butter knife.
Harv your history of pulling all these tricks just means that you are probably responding to yourself again. We have all seen it before. Now run along. You are dismissed.

#79197 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you want to think moron. Just adds another reason why you are owned and to laugh at you and your boyfriend DanielleFromDumbassville.
Like I said before, a little research and you would find out Elmhurst is an AT&T server location.
You have told us that many times, "Harvey." But the funny thing is that YOU (and all your aliases) are the only ones to use that server location! Gotcha!

#79198 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure there is!!!
Pay attention when I'm talking to you girl, you're full of crap.
It's interesting how on one hand you refuse to believe that I am not anyone else posting from Elmhurst and on other hand you expect to be believed your posting location is not where you live.
You certainly have to qualifications to be a Democrat; stupid, liar, not a lick of common sense, and hypocritical.
I have the PRIMARY qualification to be a Democrat: I am always CORRECT!

#79199 Mar 29, 2013
Stand Your Ground wrote:
<quoted text>
Run for cover, "DFS"! Here comes yet ANOTHER technical genius! ROFL!

("SYG" and "Harvey" are regular Einsteins! They know so much about electricity that I "get a charge" out of them!_8-)

“Lets all play DantheDipshyts”

Since: Mar 13

game.of annoyance. It's fun.

#79200 Mar 29, 2013
Paul Harvey said it all. Some before it happened. This is our world today.
Harvey the GOP Queen

Saint Louis, MO

#79206 Mar 29, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey ...your just so special!

Honestly people like you don't just grow on trees...they swing from them!

Harvey ...Get back on your medication, and get off Topix!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 13 hr Fkh2 911
Abundance of Fat Slobs 22 hr Kim 4
Simpson Jr.? Fri Wowzer 14
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... Dec 24 ZiessCamera 26
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Dec 23 WDCJ 1,473
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... Dec 22 LittleLostLamb 10
Bad Neighbors (Mar '07) Dec 21 cup of sugar 8
Eureka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web