J Lee

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Done with this place. Love the food but its not worth it. Will take my business elsewhere. 3/6 orders wrong. Can't break a 50$ bill on a 10$ order. I can't fill my tank for 50$. And I have to go make change? No Ty. Pizza left on table, done. Oh and howabout drug tests for employment. Just sayin.
J Lee

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2013
High ridge store btw
What

High Ridge, MO

#3 Feb 27, 2013
They are people and people make mistakes. Plus with all of the delivery driver robberies going on they carry very little cash. It is domino's policy for drivers to carry less than $20. Read the box it tells you that they carry less than $20. Domino's must look out for the safety of its people. The owner of the high ridge store is a great man and will do whatever he can to make things right. Like I said before people make mistakes. I'm sure you can think of a time where you made a mistake and if not well you are lieing to yourself.
J Lee

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2013
These were mostly carry out. And I get the people make mistakes thing but sometimes it's not just ordinary or acceptable. My wife is allergic to mushrooms and there were some on her sandwich when it was ordered without. It was a good thing she looked. And beyond that take pride in your work enough to do it right the first time. And with respect to company policy, both a 50$ & 100$ bill are us legal currency. Company policy is trumped. I hope the owner pays more attention.
What

High Ridge, MO

#5 Feb 28, 2013
I get why you are upset however once again it comes down to safety. The cash box is kept with little cash. All big bills get put in a safe that can't just be opened. Remember that a company can set standards that are higher than what a law says. So even if you have cash that says legal note does not mean they have to have change for it. As far as the food mistake well that is just that a mistake. They should have made it right and not charged you for it. We are in a world today when all people care about is the bottom line. However the owner of this store cares more about his customer base than anything. He will be directed to this post and I am sure he will fix the problems in the near future. I ask you to please give it some time and you will see a better product and better service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election in Ward 3 (Mar '12) 24 min Doris Borgelt 30
Plea to Arnold Sewer Customers 1 hr Doris Borgelt 135
tea party trainwreck 2 hr ArnoldCC 13
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 6 hr Eileen 635
You Emails are NOT Private 13 hr Yep 2
Flo supports Wes? Sun Confused 4
Fat Jefferson County Cops Sun GetMoving 6
Eureka Dating
Find my Match

Eureka Jobs