First Prev
of 8
Next Last
remember when

United States

#144 Feb 5, 2013
What corruption wrote:
<quoted text> Please note that your beloved Doris is a sitting member of the council and has not done ANYTHING at all to resolve her issue with Sweeney, do this mean she has accepted or is "OK" with him running the town?
How do you feel about a city lawyer that puts his mommy as pres. of cfaba to fund campaigns for his selected council members ?

How do you feel about a city attorney out on the street campaigning for selected council members ?

Why do you suppose a city attorney needs a majority
vote ?
What corruption

Saint Louis, MO

#145 Feb 5, 2013
Remember - Let's be clear here... Doris is a sitting member of the council, CURRENTLY! so the FACT that she has not acted in any way no attempts to remove, no attempts to limit hours, no attempts to change the status of the position..... NOTHING! She has only complained and asked for bills... Why is it that you are questioning me and not her?

I keep hearing about all these things that he has done but haven't seen the hard evidence, I'm not saying they are not true only that I've not seen it. If they ar true then yes I have an issue with that.

I'm not sure what you mean by your last question.

None the less we have a sitting council person who has done nothing and you are questioning me on what I think is right..... Yeah that makes perfect sense!
remember when

United States

#146 Feb 5, 2013
What corruption wrote:
Remember - Let's be clear here... Doris is a sitting member of the council, CURRENTLY! so the FACT that she has not acted in any way no attempts to remove, no attempts to limit hours, no attempts to change the status of the position..... NOTHING! She has only complained and asked for bills... Why is it that you are questioning me and not her?
I keep hearing about all these things that he has done but haven't seen the hard evidence, I'm not saying they are not true only that I've not seen it. If they ar true then yes I have an issue with that.
I'm not sure what you mean by your last question.
None the less we have a sitting council person who has done nothing and you are questioning me on what I think is right..... Yeah that makes perfect sense!
Why are you so obsessed over Doris ? Did someone tatoo her name on your hiney ? Is she under your pillow at night ? Good grief !!

I am asking you ?
What do you think of a city attorney out on the street waving signs and campaigning for council members ?
Do you find that odd ? Is that something all city attorneys do ?
Letusnamenames

United States

#147 Feb 5, 2013
And the person wants to know why Doris is complaining about it and has done nothing to replace him. Don't divert from the real question.
What corruption

Saint Louis, MO

#148 Feb 5, 2013
Please I answered your questions, did you bother to read what I typed?

If in fact what you claim occured, not questioning you just never seen the fact that he was campaigning for anyone, yes I would have an issue with that.
Proooove It

Arnold, MO

#149 Feb 5, 2013
What corruption wrote:
Please I answered your questions, did you bother to read what I typed?
If in fact what you claim occured, not questioning you just never seen the fact that he was campaigning for anyone, yes I would have an issue with that.
Go to this link and scroll down to the middle of the page.6005
http://www.jeffco.net/2010_05_01_archive.html
Letusnamenames

United States

#150 Feb 5, 2013
Wow! Proof for a change. Now how about that proof for the rest of the stuff?

By the way, the photo is real, but the site appears to be a personal blog making it not a real news site.
Laughing at You

Arnold, MO

#151 Feb 5, 2013
A picture is worth a thousand words, proof is proof.
Letusnamenames

United States

#152 Feb 5, 2013
Now post some documented proof of the other conspiracies that you claim exist.
Laughing at You

Arnold, MO

#153 Feb 5, 2013
No one will follow your orders, you are not the master you claim to be. You are the one who thinks there are conspiracies and it's a pretty good bet many are laughing at you. Now get as huffy as you can and bluster for a while so someone can yell "Thar she blows."
What corruption

Saint Louis, MO

#154 Feb 5, 2013
Proooove It wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to this link and scroll down to the middle of the page.6005
http://www.jeffco.net/2010_05_01_archive.html
While I completely agree that this was wrong I would like to point out that you claimed that the Sweeney, while employed as the city attorney, campaigned for candidates... When this election occurred this article states that he wasn't the City attorney...

So again while I completely agree that this was wrong I would propose that you are also wrong in that the current City attorney didn't campaign for a candidate, a supporter did and was rewarded by getting appointed to a position. This happens all the time (right or wrong) in politics.
Letusnamenames

United States

#155 Feb 5, 2013
Laughing at You wrote:
No one will follow your orders, you are not the master you claim to be. You are the one who thinks there are conspiracies and it's a pretty good bet many are laughing at you. Now get as huffy as you can and bluster for a while so someone can yell "Thar she blows."
You have no proof then I take it.
Laughing at You

Arnold, MO

#156 Feb 5, 2013
Oh, stealing now, huh? You aren't taking anything but a sound thrashing with a wet noodle, because it is apparent that you are all wet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Wed Happy Gilmore 1,067
Sherry Poppen for BOE Wed Bambi 21
Jefferson County, Mo Leash Law Wed Poor Dogs 5
Possible New Residents-- Wed Armed Moma 11
Fox C-6 BOE election (Jan '14) Wed PDot 11
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Wed Carter Theatre 44
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Tue 77warrior 1,505
Eureka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:35PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 8:29 AM
Chiefs will cut Dwayne Bowe if they cannot trade him
Bleacher Report 8:32 AM
Report: Chiefs Expected to Part Ways with Dwayne Bowe