Arnold police investigate Commerce Ba...

Arnold police investigate Commerce Bank robbery

There are 63 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Arnold police investigate Commerce Bank robbery. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Arnold police are investigating for the public's help in identifying and locating a man wanted for robbing a local bank Tuesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

Whistle Dixie

Arnold, MO

#26 Jul 3, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Remember when, Refrain from contact with me. This is the fourth time I have told you this.
Look stoooopid, unless someone is contacting you personally, you have the option of turning off your computer and not responding, or you could ignore the posts. But everyone knows you can't do that. So put up with it or go cry somewhere else. If someone is sending you private messages via your email or on your phone, that would be a different story, Sybil.
Letusnamenames

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Jul 3, 2013
Whistle Dixie wrote:
<quoted text>
Look stoooopid, unless someone is contacting you personally, you have the option of turning off your computer and not responding, or you could ignore the posts. But everyone knows you can't do that. So put up with it or go cry somewhere else. If someone is sending you private messages via your email or on your phone, that would be a different story, Sybil.
I can't do that. I wouldn't have a reason to live. I would have to shoot myself in my head so I would be more like you. LESS brains and more fecal matter!

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#28 Jul 3, 2013
Whistle Dixie wrote:
<quoted text>Look stoooopid, unless someone is contacting you personally, you have the option of turning off your computer and not responding, or you could ignore the posts. But everyone knows you can't do that. So put up with it or go cry somewhere else. If someone is sending you private messages via your email or on your phone, that would be a different story, Sybil.
Actually, I don't have to turn off my computer. It means you cannot post to me directly. The only Sybil around here is you. How many aliases are you up to using now? You have just proven that you don't keep your word of "I only post under this name so everyone knows".

You all keep on posting as you are only proving all of what I said right. You're also proving it to the public and they can see you for who you really are. And the only way you try to combat it is to try to call me a liar and hope it sticks. Good for you. And when you finally prove one thing you have to jump up and down like you finally proved something and nothing else up until that point. Makes those conspiracy theories look like lies with the way you celebrated. Keep it coming. You're only showing your true colors and getting caught.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#29 Jul 3, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>I can't do that. I wouldn't have a reason to live. I would have to shoot myself in my head so I would be more like you. LESS brains and more fecal matter!
I am documenting this as not me. Apparently my safety is at risk because of these people. The appropriate parties have been notified that if something happens to me where to look. All screen shots have been sent to those parties, too, where ill will has been wished showing motive.
Letusnamenames

Arnold, MO

#30 Jul 3, 2013
Have you noticed how I can only talk in circles and make no sense? I accuse everyone of everything. I think everyone is out to harm me and I am saving everything to prove their intent. Only problem is I am just exhibiting my paranoid tendencies. My tinfoil hat and shades may not protect me....mooo

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#31 Jul 3, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Have you noticed how I can only talk in circles and make no sense? I accuse everyone of everything. I think everyone is out to harm me and I am saving everything to prove their intent. Only problem is I am just exhibiting my paranoid tendencies. My tinfoil hat and shades may not protect me....mooo
Hilarious, but you can do better than that. Tinfoil? Really? Try a metal sphegetti strainer. Or a bra like in Weird Science.

Try harder. I know you can do it.

And for those that genuinely care, the guy who's car was stolen in Festus had it returned to him today.
Letusnamenames

Arnold, MO

#32 Jul 3, 2013
Mooooo

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#33 Jul 3, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Mooooo
You really are pathetic. I expected so much better out of you. I guess I shouldn't expect a first grader to come up with adult things though.
Hellooooo

Arnold, MO

#34 Jul 3, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Remember when, Refrain from contact with me. This is the fourth time I have told you this.
Posting on here is not contact, it is response. You ask for it.
The Dude

United States

#35 Jul 3, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
And why would Doris ask me that? I have not had contact with her....unless you are her. Gotcha!
Hey you been reading all your postr and wondering what's going on. Hey my name is Peye and I'm a butcher. My favorite cut of meat is Porterhouse but I love mortadella cold cuts. Have you ever had any duck sausage?

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#36 Jul 3, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you been reading all your postr and wondering what's going on. Hey my name is Peye and I'm a butcher. My favorite cut of meat is Porterhouse but I love mortadella cold cuts. Have you ever had any duck sausage?
Not interested. I'm already spoken for.
Hey HasThisBeenSolve dYet

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Jul 5, 2013
48 hours have passed, any leads yet? They have good video pics, what do they need the perps resume and gps location?

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#38 Jul 5, 2013
Hey HasThisBeenSolvedYet wrote:
48 hours have passed, any leads yet? They have good video pics, what do they need the perps resume and gps location?
If you think you can do better and catch the person I'm sure they'll let you try. Until you walk a day in their shoes you shouldn't criticize.
HasThisBeenSolve dYet

Saint Louis, MO

#39 Jul 5, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you can do better and catch the person I'm sure they'll let you try. Until you walk a day in their shoes you shouldn't criticize.
Not only are the results totally unacceptable, your attitude and immaturity are part of the culture that permits such subpar performance. Yes better can be done!

Also, Hitler had nothing on you, your a manipulative bitch that is trying to control the topix forum.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#40 Jul 5, 2013
HasThisBeenSolvedYet wrote:
<quoted text>Not only are the results totally unacceptable, your attitude and immaturity are part of the culture that permits such subpar performance. Yes better can be done!

Also, Hitler had nothing on you, your a manipulative bitch that is trying to control the topix forum.
So I guess you would have found him. Then go find him and educate the department as to what they are doing wrong.
curlyq link

Kingdom City, MO

#41 Jul 5, 2013
Look under the Mayor and Cheif's beds. Who killed Cock Robin?
stanky puck

United States

#43 Jul 6, 2013
This whole deal stanks to high heaven. Status Report?

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#44 Jul 6, 2013
You all are what are called CAVEpeople (Citizens Against Virtually Everything). I don't know where I have heard or seen that before, but for you it holds true. Even if they would have caught the person in the act you would have had something to complain about. I bet that even if there was no crime, world peace, and no world hunger you would find something to complain about.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#45 Jul 6, 2013
goober wrote:
They should bring in Barney and Sheriff Taylor for this caper. They would've it solved in 30 minutes.
Hey!....I like that.
balogna

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Jul 10, 2013
SALAMI,SALAMI, BULLONEY, Leave Arnold Alona. We still know nutting, Hope they quit and don't come back. This Is a another one for the cold case filing library.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Roesch 1 hr Anonymous 12
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter (Oct '16) 12 hr Make It Earlier 96
War Against Memorial On Heads Creek (Apr '17) 18 hr Great analysis 114
con artist beware (Mar '17) Jan 14 Black2001 10
Never Again (Sep '15) Nov '17 Kimm 2
J.m marschuetz (Aug '16) Aug '16 Anonymous 1
Holiday Inn Six Flags (Aug '10) Feb '16 scared 10

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages