Council Women Cricky Lang a Fraud
First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Wrong

Washington, DC

#363 Mar 6, 2011
I see the ditzy witch is making claims again and most likely taking credit when she herself never goes down into the mobile home park.
Ward 1 – Cricky Lang – Reported she had also attended the MML Conference. Added
she feels the red light cameras need to be understood and shared that the management at
Coach Mobile Home Park are working on improvements.
canman01

Saint Louis, MO

#364 Mar 7, 2011
Sorry to change the subject, but the fire department and police on top of the hill in Coach Mobile Home Park I was told the fire department was seen carrying a big black object out of a trailer, a female was taken to hospital anf a couple of males taken into custody.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#365 Mar 8, 2011
If it is a different subject then start a new thread. This thread is about Cricky's behavior.
Snort

Arnold, MO

#366 Mar 8, 2011
Maybe Cricket passed out after finding out she burned the ham(big black object) so badly it was inedible!
Grapevine

Arnold, MO

#367 Mar 8, 2011
I understand that Cricky is trying to get the Coach Mobile Home Park closed cause it is against her polical career. But that is ok, cause once Crisler gets beat out of his position, I heard she will resign.
yeah right

De Soto, KS

#368 Mar 9, 2011
Grapevine wrote:
I understand that Cricky is trying to get the Coach Mobile Home Park closed cause it is against her polical career. But that is ok, cause once Crisler gets beat out of his position, I heard she will resign.
thats just it crisler wont get beat the whack job running against him doesnt have a chance.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#369 Mar 9, 2011
And everytime you say that the opponent win.

Can you guarantee he will win. Are you part of a planned election fraud?
confused

Arnold, MO

#370 Mar 9, 2011
Wrong wrote:
I see the ditzy witch is making claims again and most likely taking credit when she herself never goes down into the mobile home park.
Ward 1 – Cricky Lang – Reported she had also attended the MML Conference. Added
she feels the red light cameras need to be understood and shared that the management at
Coach Mobile Home Park are working on improvements.
Do you have proof that she NEVER goes down into the trailer park? I can not even imagine that someone actually spends 24 hours a day 7 days a week watching who comes and goes out of the park and never leaves there home so they can see if she comes down there or not!!! Must be sad to have a life that pitiful and pathetic that that is all you have to do all the time!!! Now, are you saying she did not attend the MML Conference? Do you believe that her feelings on the red light cameras do not need to be more understood? What exactly has she done to prove that improvements are not being made in Coach Mobile Home Park? Please explain. If she does go to the park to see what is going on she is a STALKER, if she doesn't go down to the park she is accussed of not caring!!! My goodness which is it? Who ever said she would quit if Randy didn't win? We all know we don't need to worry about her quiting!!!!! That is not a concern since Randy's opponent couldn't beat him before what makes you think she can beat him now. I know the handful of people on here are convinced there are hundreds on here and those "hundreds" will get the votes they need!!!!! Come on Doris lets hear your defense!!!
Wrong

Washington, DC

#371 Mar 9, 2011
confused wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have proof that she NEVER goes down into the trailer park? I can not even imagine that someone actually spends 24 hours a day 7 days a week watching who comes and goes out of the park and never leaves there home so they can see if she comes down there or not!!! Must be sad to have a life that pitiful and pathetic that that is all you have to do all the time!!! Now, are you saying she did not attend the MML Conference? Do you believe that her feelings on the red light cameras do not need to be more understood? What exactly has she done to prove that improvements are not being made in Coach Mobile Home Park? Please explain. If she does go to the park to see what is going on she is a STALKER, if she doesn't go down to the park she is accussed of not caring!!! My goodness which is it? Who ever said she would quit if Randy didn't win? We all know we don't need to worry about her quiting!!!!! That is not a concern since Randy's opponent couldn't beat him before what makes you think she can beat him now. I know the handful of people on here are convinced there are hundreds on here and those "hundreds" will get the votes they need!!!!! Come on Doris lets hear your defense!!!
Hey Bozo, first off, I never said all those things that you are saying I said. The first part about the ditz saying she sees improvements at the park is right cause if you go to the Mobile Home Park you will find that it is still ini a disarray cause even this new management cannot get their heads out of their collective behinds to get things done right. Hell, the street lighting they supposedly got down there does not even work 90% of the time but only at the top of the hill. Improvements my a$$. Ask any residents if they have seen Ms Ditz down there and they will tell you "NO" if she is down there she comes under the cloak of darkness and without street lighting, how can you see any improvements? Ohhhhh wait, I got it now, she gets out of her van and walks around with a flashlight. And you wonder why they call her a stalker? Just my opnion on that last note
Wrong

Washington, DC

#372 Mar 9, 2011
Ohhh and the rest of that. Was insets taken from that Council meeting. Ever hear of cut and paste.
Wrong

Washington, DC

#373 Mar 16, 2011
Here Cricky, in case you forgot the thread

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#374 Mar 17, 2011
Bumping back up.
sad day

Missoula, MT

#375 Feb 5, 2013
cricky is dead.
Letusnamenames

United States

#376 Feb 5, 2013
I'll pray for comfort and healing for her family.

May I recommend a separate thread for this news as this thread was derogatory and unfitting for this type of news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter Tue Diabetes 39
I moved Tue Baaahha 5
Lindsay Owens Jan 5 ModelX 1
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Dec 31 Once you go black 51
Is fenton a racist city Dec 31 Paul 14
Have you seen this man? (Apr '16) Dec 31 Rump 4
Byrnes Mill Police (Jul '06) Dec 31 ahh grass hopper 3,905

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages