Council Women Cricky Lang a Fraud

Posted in the Eureka Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Pissed off Parent

Reston, VA

#1 Dec 14, 2010
This is address to this "so-called" council member Cricky Lang. Next time I see you giving my child a nasty a$$ look of disgust just becuase you do not like the parents cause they call you on all your stupid and childish behavior. I'm going to embarrass you right in front of god and everyone. Yes, I seen the way you looked at a child and gave them that disgusting look at Walmart a few weeks back, and this is not the first instance. You as a council person representing the City of Arnold, I would think that you would have alot more professional demeanor. Well, I see now that you do not. You disgust me and many residents of Arnold. You lie and fanagel your way through everything you try to do at the City Council. Perhaps what was said during that one Council meeting is true. You are a spoiled lil brat. Grow up Cricky and act more professional when you are out in public.
Recall

Arnold, MO

#2 Dec 17, 2010
And this is exactly the reason why why need to recall Mrs Lang from City Council. We do not need those that disresepct their citizens in such a way running the City. Go to the Recall thread and vote to recall her bratty a%%

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3 Dec 17, 2010
A thread isn't good enough. It doesn't get any action. Someone has to start a recall petition and get the signatures and get it on the ballot. And they need to do it soon!
Jim West

Omaha, NE

#4 Dec 17, 2010
Why because you don't like the way Cricky does things. If you don't like the way she does things then vote her out when she is up for re election. Let them do their Job ALL OF THEM including connell and lindsley. CC you say They. why dont you or the previous poster get the pettition started to recall them? Are you afraid that you will get a door slammed in your face? I mean you all waiting for some one to do it but none of you want to take the task of doing it. There is a reason why these people won because the voters of these wards wanted them in PERIOD. And as for pissed of parent I think your just starting BS because it has been so "Quiet" on here. Must be BS because it took three days for someone to post on here.
Truth Hurts

Arnold, MO

#5 Dec 17, 2010
The only reason those people won was because of the tens of thousands of dollars worth of negative advertising paid for by out of state special interest groups that was mailed to their homes. They are all a bunch arrogant, condescending liars, cheaters and thieves.
Wrong

Osage Beach, MO

#6 Dec 17, 2010
I don't believe ALL the "voters of these wards" WANTED them in. It was more like, choosing between the lesser of two evils, rather than not voting at all.
Jim West wrote:
Why because you don't like the way Cricky does things. If you don't like the way she does things then vote her out when she is up for re election. Let them do their Job ALL OF THEM including connell and lindsley. CC you say They. why dont you or the previous poster get the pettition started to recall them? Are you afraid that you will get a door slammed in your face? I mean you all waiting for some one to do it but none of you want to take the task of doing it. There is a reason why these people won because the voters of these wards wanted them in PERIOD. And as for pissed of parent I think your just starting BS because it has been so "Quiet" on here. Must be BS because it took three days for someone to post on here.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 Dec 18, 2010
Jim,

I live in her Ward and have signed a petition, so they are going around.

There are many people that voted for them because of free trash. However, their other actions like reinstating Sweeney has made a lot of people angry and they are sorry they voted for them. Look at what happened in the county council election. Amato did a lot of advertising and still lost. That show the people are fed up with him and his cronies like Cricky and what they are doing. They are tired of the corruption and want them OUT asap!

Defend your friends, but the petitions are circulating and someone has taken the initiative to start them. The one I signed I looked through and counted the pages to see how many there were that wanted Cricky out. There were 23 pages of 30 signatures per page. That's over 600 signatures. Now you tell me that they still want her in. Scared yet?
Jim West

Omaha, NE

#8 Dec 18, 2010
We will See I live in the ward also and If they are circulating no on In my subdivison has been bothered. Again it comes down to PROOF. You say you saw them I havent seen them and certainly no one on my street or my subdivision has been contacted to sign. So show me the Proof and Not even abit Scared AT ALL.
curious

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 18, 2010
Why should they show you proof? What are they going to do, ask to make a copy of the petition? You are so stupid. Shows that intelligence doesn't really run in your clan.

And CRMG can't make a copy of the petition, it violates privacy. Remember when Crisler made a copy of the red light camera petition and then sent out letters to the people in his Ward that signed it?

Nobody is going to provide you "proof" because Randy or Cricky will get the names and then send letters to those people and violate their privacy, yet again.

Did you ever grow a brain and think that maybe they just haven't gotten to your subdivision yet? Obviously not. Maybe they skipped your house and got all of the neighbors to lie that they weren't there just because they know who you are.

It's funny that you demand proof yet when you are asked you NEVER supply proof of your statements. How do you have any credibility? You don't.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Dec 18, 2010
And Jim goes quiet.
Jim West

Omaha, NE

#11 Dec 18, 2010
curious wrote:
Why should they show you proof? What are they going to do, ask to make a copy of the petition? You are so stupid. Shows that intelligence doesn't really run in your clan.
And CRMG can't make a copy of the petition, it violates privacy. Remember when Crisler made a copy of the red light camera petition and then sent out letters to the people in his Ward that signed it?
Nobody is going to provide you "proof" because Randy or Cricky will get the names and then send letters to those people and violate their privacy, yet again.
Did you ever grow a brain and think that maybe they just haven't gotten to your subdivision yet? Obviously not. Maybe they skipped your house and got all of the neighbors to lie that they weren't there just because they know who you are.
It's funny that you demand proof yet when you are asked you NEVER supply proof of your statements. How do you have any credibility? You don't.
And you Do? Come on if cricky or anyone else on here says something you demand proof. so lets see the signatures you guys talk about it all the time you want proof on everything why cant I demand proof bring them to a council meeting show us that your doing this. Big deal you have signatures doubt if its going to do any good any way. You guys have been talking this for months now and havent seen anything at all.
Jim West

Omaha, NE

#12 Dec 18, 2010
CRMG wrote:
And Jim goes quiet.
Sorry I didnt answer you in a timely fashion unlike you I dont hang on here everyday I do Have a life.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 19, 2010
Jim,

Nobody is going to show them. Just like curious said, Randy and Cricky will take the names and send a letter to the people that signed it and violate their privacy. Who is to say they won't decide to not return calls or help those citizens because they signed it? Just a question.

You never provide proof so nobody is going to prove this to you. Your little group can just remain nervous wondering if they should try to do something to stop it.

And I'm pretty sure they know not to come by your house or your neighbors now. They most likely have enough signatures without you and your neighbors.
Jim West

Kansas City, MO

#14 Dec 19, 2010
No one is NERVOUS. Were do you come up with them being nervous. I think its hilarious that you guys are trying this, it won't fly just like everything else that has been tried. There is no reason to worry. Better hurry up elections are coming.
canman01

Ballwin, MO

#15 Dec 19, 2010
Hey Mr. West saw the picture of you getting mad at the Arnold Days red is really not your color. You may want to see your doctor about your anger problem. Cause it really does not do you getting mad. Sure everyone gets fed up with the way and things that people do. Just because you say you demand proof, not everyone is going to show you. As far as the petitions goes the ones doing it do not and can not show you the names, but then again you know this so why raise a stink over it, Soon the people in question should and will be removed from the #-Stooges and Laural and Hardy hour, or the so called City Council. So you might as will get over it. It might make your complexion a little better and by the way try to have a good day.....jerk.
canman01

Ballwin, MO

#16 Dec 19, 2010
I am on a roll. What I would like to know is how can a room mother at the elementary school deserves the right as to and whom they contact for donations for the party?? Also why does a room mother ignore people who would like to help. It just boogles my mind that this would happen. I was under the impression that all the children parents could help with the parties, not just ones that the room mother decides to ask. Now that is aileination, and does not really fit will. How does the parent responds to their children when they don't show up for the party? Do they say "well I was not asked, or do they say I offered but was not given an answer. To the room mother, how would you feel if it happened to you??

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#17 Dec 19, 2010
Personally, Jim, I don't think hey would tell you is they were nervous.

Hasn't Doris said on here that you had her threatened by going through your kid to her kid at school? I'm surprised she doesn't have a restraining order against you after that and the attack at the park where they got that picture of your red face. I think if you keep this pace up you have more to be nervous about than a recall petition against your perceived friends on the council who are most likely just using you to do their bidding. Just look back at their past victims and ask if it is really worth doing their dirty work. Tell them to post on here instead of you speaking for them.
Wrong

Osage Beach, MO

#18 Dec 19, 2010
Yes that is wrong but don't wait for an answer, just go anyway. It is your right as a parent. Another example of the cliques that are formed within the school, yes, even the adults, LOL.
canman01 wrote:
I am on a roll. What I would like to know is how can a room mother at the elementary school deserves the right as to and whom they contact for donations for the party?? Also why does a room mother ignore people who would like to help. It just boogles my mind that this would happen. I was under the impression that all the children parents could help with the parties, not just ones that the room mother decides to ask. Now that is aileination, and does not really fit will. How does the parent responds to their children when they don't show up for the party? Do they say "well I was not asked, or do they say I offered but was not given an answer. To the room mother, how would you feel if it happened to you??
Very Curious

Reston, VA

#19 Dec 19, 2010
Fatman West, you are not in any popsition to demand anything that cannot be given out. Nor does any crooked Council member. Do you honestly believe that knowing the position that you take up for the "cause" of the crooked Council that someone would actually so you names off a petition. Well, that just goes to prove the point that I have heard about you, you are as dumb as a box of rocks. Your new nickname should be "Dumb as a Box of Rocks"
Jim West

Omaha, NE

#20 Dec 20, 2010
canman01 wrote:
Hey Mr. West saw the picture of you getting mad at the Arnold Days red is really not your color. You may want to see your doctor about your anger problem. Cause it really does not do you getting mad. Sure everyone gets fed up with the way and things that people do. Just because you say you demand proof, not everyone is going to show you. As far as the petitions goes the ones doing it do not and can not show you the names, but then again you know this so why raise a stink over it, Soon the people in question should and will be removed from the #-Stooges and Laural and Hardy hour, or the so called City Council. So you might as will get over it. It might make your complexion a little better and by the way try to have a good day.....jerk.
So you saw my pic of me screaming and you think I have anger issues, So you have never yelled at anybody in your life. Just because you have a picture of me screaming doesnt mean I have anger issues. And before you jump into my medical history I do not have a high blood pressure issue. Your right Red isnt my color. But if you must know I was at a marching band music festival that my daughter was in down in Farmington. I am a white Irish dude we burn real easy so thats why I am red but you can say what you want too I dont really care. I dont care to see the names on the pettitons But If you do have names thats fine. Like I said no one is nervous or concerned about your so called attempt to get these people recalled. You can cover up all the names and show me that your doing this. So you have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad Neighbors (Mar '07) 14 hr cup of sugar 8
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 20 hr Addit 899
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... Sat what's up with that 9
fox athletics Sat Warrior12 10
Why does a town the size of Byrnesmill need a m... Dec 18 cedar hill 13
Abundance of Fat Slobs Dec 14 Twinkie 2
Missouri KKK Leader: Ferguson Protests Are Boos... Dec 14 neveratfault 26
Eureka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Eureka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eureka

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:10 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:10PM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
NBC Sports 6:42 PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West