tell me about your experience with th...

tell me about your experience with this business.

Posted in the Eureka Forum

Tell me about your visit

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 30, 2013
I'm looking for any personal experiences with the Dentures and Dental Services Inc or d/b/a Thomas John Kennedy dds. Any experience with Mark Adams or any feedback positive or negative.

Heard some already but looking to hear more.
Thanks.
lea58

Saint Louis, MO

#2 May 2, 2013
My daughter went to him to have a tooth pulled. She was in severe pain after, I though maybe she had a dry pocket so we took her to the er to have the cavity repacked. The doc at the er told us that a root had been left in the cavity. We went in on the next weekday(they are not open on Mondays nor do they have an emergency number). We just showed up no appointment. She was taken care of and he was very apologetic, however, she was in horrible pain for a whole weekend.
lea58

Saint Louis, MO

#3 May 2, 2013
Sorry not open on weekends, we took her back on a Monday.
Gel E Fysh

Fenton, MO

#4 May 2, 2013
lea58 wrote:
My daughter went to him to have a tooth pulled. She was in severe pain after, I though maybe she had a dry pocket so we took her to the er to have the cavity repacked. The doc at the er told us that a root had been left in the cavity. We went in on the next weekday(they are not open on Mondays nor do they have an emergency number). We just showed up no appointment. She was taken care of and he was very apologetic, however, she was in horrible pain for a whole weekend.
Your daughter's pain was caused by Fox nepotism.
tell me about your visit

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 4, 2013
Sorry to hear that lea58. That is terrible. I'm Curious to the initials of the Dentist who preformed this on her. Any others receive any unneeded work or negligent work from this location. Thanks for the input, and again, sorry she had to go through that.
Hey

Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 5, 2013
Gel E Fysh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your daughter's pain was caused by Fox nepotism.
Stop being stupid.
tell me about your visit

Saint Louis, MO

#7 May 19, 2013
Anyone else get unneeded work or have problems with this business?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
War Against Memorial On Heads Creek 9 hr Stanley Dupont 57
Arnold Ordinance 6.17?! (Feb '12) Aug 15 calegal in Arnold 28
We need a new Trash company! Aug 15 Cindy 1
bryan weber (Feb '13) Aug 14 anonymous 90
Looking For A Good Gym Aug 10 Har 3
Neighbors Fighting At Bottom of Hill on Carter (Oct '16) Aug 10 Hi Nasty Hog 71
Fox C6 and the ECLIPSE Aug 10 Man In Moon 4

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance