sammy

Columbia, IL

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Is Eureka a good place to live? Can anyone tell me if there are alot of drug use etc... School districts? Subdivisions? Any nice advice would help.. Thanks
Wildcat

Eureka, MO

#2 Oct 29, 2012
sammy wrote:
Is Eureka a good place to live? Can anyone tell me if there are alot of drug use etc... School districts? Subdivisions? Any nice advice would help.. Thanks
Yes, Eureka is actually an amazing place to live. I'm a Senior at Eureka High School and the Rockwood school district is bar-none one of the best around. Ranked 62 in the nation I believe. Eureka is a very serene and scenic place within a close proximity to other large cities such as Fenton, Wildwood, and Chesterfield. Subdivisions are nice depending on where you live. The Legends' houses can become very "neighborly" and crowded. Augustine Heights is a mixture between nice houses and yard space, alike. I mean, of course there are always your few "druggies", but you'll never see them on the streets. Most of the kids now try to impress friends and like to "act" cool without actually doing anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super daddy 5 hr Amanda P 13
Jim Davis owns Davis Excavating 5 hr Dittmer 5
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) 23 hr Mental Midgets 215
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) Sep 23 Thats Insane 33
Need to allow BMX in the Jefferson County Skate... (Aug '07) Sep 22 Beware 14
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Sep 20 Web of Lies 173
House Springs Dummies (Jan '16) Sep 20 Uneducated Families 9

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages