Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mil...

Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,421 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Ballwin, MO

#7315 Feb 14, 2014
I agree, everyone needs to pull together.
Jim

Ozark, MO

#7316 Feb 14, 2014
I agree
fools

Lenexa, KS

#7317 Feb 15, 2014
Bridgette -call me bree wrote:
Update: This bill passed in 2010. Nov. 3, 2010: Missouri’s Proposition B passed with 51.6% of the vote!
"The landmark ballot initiative now law thanks to Missouri voters, requires dog breeders to meet certain humane standards, including by reducing the number of dogs held for breeding to no more than 50.
It doesn’t seem like much to ask for dogs, our friends and companions. But the initiative was fiercely opposed by breeders, agri-business, even the National Rifle Association."
https://animallawcoalition.com/missouri-voter...
It was opposed by the breeders,Agri-business and the National Rifle Association " because these people know what HSUS real agenda is. HSUS is not about dogs . Google some of this stuff . such as why and who are shutting these kennels down.And how the deer breeders are being targeted. Also New York horse carriage is being targeted.It is well worth your time to google all of this.Also ck out The calvary group group. They are not shutting down unlicensed breeders because they don't know them .

Ballwin, MO

#7318 Feb 15, 2014
Thanks for the info. I will research it
Heather

Ballwin, MO

#7319 Feb 17, 2014
They are bad
rott937

Hartselle, AL

#7320 Feb 17, 2014
I would also like to warn against VKW rotts. We didn't know anything about mills or that MO was the capital at the time.
I got a puppy from there a few years ago. He came to me by plane.
When I got him he was VERY underweight. Very skittish.
He was 13 weeks and only 7lbs and the breeder said this was normal that he wasn't " food driven". Me and my whole family were worried about the poor thing.
He also loved most people except for my 8 year old female cousin, he whined and hid in the corner from her... now what in the world would cause that?
In the beginning, I wanted a picture of my pup while I waited to get him, the breeder kept telling me he had a hard time " getting the puppy still" during playtime... etc to take a picture. Bull. Then we finally got him to send one after 5 times asking, and it was a generic picture off the site.. I really believed it was my puppy.

I still have my precious boy, and am so happy he is healthy. I pray everyday for him and the other dogs where he came from and hope there are not the problems with it that I expect there are.
Please beware.

Saint Louis, MO

#7321 Feb 19, 2014
I did not know Missouri was leader. I need to read older posts.

Saint Louis, MO

#7322 Feb 19, 2014
How many if you have dogs

Saint Louis, MO

#7323 Feb 20, 2014
I have 3

Saint Louis, MO

#7324 Feb 20, 2014
Ok. Thanks

Saint Louis, MO

#7325 Feb 21, 2014
And you

Saint Louis, MO

#7326 Feb 22, 2014
We need to correct this

Saint Louis, MO

#7327 Feb 22, 2014
Give me a simplified reason as to why I should vote the way I should

Since: Nov 13

Poplar Bluff

#7328 Feb 23, 2014
What kind of other laws do they have attached to this bill ? Typically when they raise if flag in a Bill like this one to get the publics attention, there's hidden laws attached to it that normally wouldn't pass. That's how the get laws passed that are stupid. Attach them to a bill that's main cause is a good one

Saint Louis, MO

#7329 Feb 23, 2014
Everything is regulated.

Saint Louis, MO

#7330 Feb 23, 2014
All animals should be everyone's concern

Saint Louis, MO

#7331 Feb 24, 2014
I agree 100%
tim

Augusta, KS

#7332 Feb 24, 2014
Bridgette -call me bree wrote:
Update: This bill passed in 2010. Nov. 3, 2010: Missouri’s Proposition B passed with 51.6% of the vote!
"The landmark ballot initiative now law thanks to Missouri voters, requires dog breeders to meet certain humane standards, including by reducing the number of dogs held for breeding to no more than 50.
It doesn’t seem like much to ask for dogs, our friends and companions. But the initiative was fiercely opposed by breeders, agri-business, even the National Rifle Association."
https://animallawcoalition.com/missouri-voter...
And the darkness and mist slowly lifts.
New world

Lenexa, KS

#7333 Feb 24, 2014
Yes The darkness & mist slowly lifts. But it won't be long now we will see the full picture. And all the voter's who thought this bill was about humane treatment of dog's will see what this bill is all about. Control is the name of the game .
Bite not Bark

Ardsley, NY

#7334 Feb 26, 2014
Just make sure this thing doesn't hurt ranchers and farmers. Everyone should be respectful and treat animals humanely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) 7 hr Disgusting People 27
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Tue Lipstick OnA Pig 213
bryan weber (Feb '13) Mon Com man 76
Dumping Trash on Carter Aug 22 Dumping Trash 1
News Lawsuit accuses municipalities of targeting the... Aug 22 VeeBee 6
Jim Davis owns Davis Excavating Aug 20 No Bobcats 2
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Aug 16 Perverted Games 170

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages