Lynn Breeden and her great boobs

Posted in the Eureka Forum

hotforlynn

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2009
God, I will never forget working for her. Such a hot and horny milf. Beautiful face, butt, boobs, hips... hottest woman I have ever been around. She just oozed sexuality and horniness... Would like to hear from people who know her and how she is doing these days. Heard she was into the swinging lifestyle, but I never really believed that only because of her husband. I doubt she could ever get him to be ok with that. She ran the Red Carpet Inn and was on Eureka Chamber of Commerce committees. I KNOW there are people on here reading that know her personally. I bet most of you feel the same way, turned on by her sexiness. How is Lynn these days?
Snowman

San Diego, CA

#2 Sep 21, 2011
She used to be a nude model in LA
Thanks

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Dec 14, 2011
Snowman wrote:
She used to be a nude model in LA
Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me! That just sounds too good to be true. I would really like to discuss it more with you. Hopefully find some old pics too! May I contact you PLEASE?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C-6 Outlandish Lunch Debts 5 hr FredFromrnold 7
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Missouri... (Oct '10) 11 hr Lily 8
Telegraph road speed limit 19 hr luvhockey 3
She's PREGNANT 20 hr DoTheMath 4
Boy Scout Troop 450 Sale (May '10) May 2 John mitchell 2
Rand Paul for US President Apr 30 Andy 8
any single hot guys in the eureka area (Nov '12) Nov '14 Newtoarea 4
More from around the web

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]