hotforlynn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2009

God, I will never forget working for her. Such a hot and horny milf. Beautiful face, butt, boobs, hips... hottest woman I have ever been around. She just oozed sexuality and horniness... Would like to hear from people who know her and how she is doing these days. Heard she was into the swinging lifestyle, but I never really believed that only because of her husband. I doubt she could ever get him to be ok with that. She ran the Red Carpet Inn and was on Eureka Chamber of Commerce committees. I KNOW there are people on here reading that know her personally. I bet most of you feel the same way, turned on by her sexiness. How is Lynn these days?
Snowman

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

She used to be a nude model in LA
Thanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Snowman wrote:
She used to be a nude model in LA
Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me! That just sounds too good to be true. I would really like to discuss it more with you. Hopefully find some old pics too! May I contact you PLEASE?!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:10AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••