Looking for a clean sperm donor

Posted in the Eureka Forum

Interested

Wappapello, MO

#1 Dec 28, 2009
My partner and i are looking for a clean drug and disease free sperm donor. We would love to start as soon as possible. We are in our mid twenties and can offer a child a loving and caring home. The donor must relequish all rights to specimen and cannot be in any way reliable for the child legally or finicially. Please post back if you are interested and serious inquiries only please.
I will do it

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Dec 14, 2011
Interested wrote:
My partner and i are looking for a clean drug and disease free sperm donor. We would love to start as soon as possible. We are in our mid twenties and can offer a child a loving and caring home. The donor must relequish all rights to specimen and cannot be in any way reliable for the child legally or finicially. Please post back if you are interested and serious inquiries only please.
I am a very fit, well endowed, educated and financially secure single professional male. Please forward your contact info so that we can conduct a proper screening and evaluation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Doris? 15 min Wondering 23
Man Gets Beat Up, Cowards do Nothing 18 min norton 7
byrnes-mill-corruption-focus-shifts (Jul '14) 2 hr cedar hill 4
Never sign a debt collector's consent judgement 7 hr Consent Judgement 1
Londell Drive behind School 9 hr CuriousInArnold 1
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 10 hr cleanhouse 1,220
Sherry Poppen for BOE 11 hr WDCJ 56
Eureka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web