|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Judged:

Common Sense wrote:
I don't think it's right for people to be giving someone else's personal information out on the internet. It' creepy to ask and if you don't have their info they probably don't want to be found!
I had a crazy ex-boyfriend find me a couple years back because he told people he lost contact and we were good friends in high school.
I can't believe someone has written directions to their house. Seriously, where is your common sense?!?
It's all available on peoplesearch.com dumbas! This is age of technology ,sattelite images of your home/trailer/methlab etc. all easily accessible via Google Earth. man you inbreds make me want to throw up in my own mouth.
Darryl

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Judged:

Hey momma! I saw your inbred lovin ass on Googlearth kraka!
Not so common sense

Pacific, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

Darryl wrote:
<quoted text>It's all available on peoplesearch.com dumbas! This is age of technology ,sattelite images of your home/trailer/methlab etc. all easily accessible via Google Earth. man you inbreds make me want to throw up in my own mouth.
Darryl,

If it were so easy there wouldn't be people asking on here. If someone is doesn't have an address they can't search on google maps (just by some ex-gf's name). Take a moment and think about it next time, little boy.
Darryl

House Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Not so common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Darryl,
If it were so easy there wouldn't be people asking on here. If someone is doesn't have an address they can't search on google maps (just by some ex-gf's name). Take a moment and think about it next time, little boy.
If you have a credit card , pay taxes, have a valid drivers license, or even a freakin FACEBOOK PAGE! You most certainly can be located with ease....If you don't have any of those sorry your not worth looking for little buddy!
HAPPY EASTER you inbred krakaz!
Hillbilly

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

try the county jail, thats a good place to start...
Uncle kraka

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

kristal bridgman wrote:
hey momma i love you ;)
I love ur momma to for 5bucks and sum meth.
Uncle kraka

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

laura torrence wrote:
i lived in pacific,mo. about 20 years ago in Circle c mobile home park next to the old apple orchard.Lot 44 my grandmother,mother and my children lived there they change addresses so much in the trailer park i lost the adress,i'm trying to get the correct address,any help would be truly appreciated,my contact e-mail here in los angeles is laura.torrence21@yahoo.com.tha nk you for sharing info on pacific,mo. as i miss the old town.i remember a quit nice little place to live in....happy holidays to you all...
Try looking them up on Missouricasenet.com I'm sure you'll have great sucess.
funny

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

If u are looking for underage girls try contacting Jeremy Bates.....I hear he watches them and would know where their bedroom windows are located.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eureka Discussions

Search the Eureka Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Giggo 95,660
Describing Lack of Character 6 hr Doris Borgelt 19
Who will it be for District 113? 6 hr Doris Borgelt 16
Who are you voting for in the Jefferson County ... 13 hr Just wondering 5
Feral Cats 13 hr can man 7
7 Arrested for Stealing at Walmart in Arnold (May '13) 13 hr Mark 4
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 20 hr Eileen 159
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eureka Jobs

•••