looking for family in pacific,mo./info on pacific,mo.

Posted in the Eureka Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Feb 27, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
laura torrence

Irvine, CA

#1 Dec 9, 2008
i lived in pacific,mo. about 20 years ago in Circle c mobile home park next to the old apple orchard.Lot 44 my grandmother,mother and my children lived there they change addresses so much in the trailer park i lost the adress,i'm trying to get the correct address,any help would be truly appreciated,my contact e-mail here in los angeles is laura.torrence21@yahoo.com.tha nk you for sharing info on pacific,mo. as i miss the old town.i remember a quit nice little place to live in....happy holidays to you all...
LesHalles

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Dec 10, 2008
You might contact the Franklin County recorder of deeds office for the address.
laura torrence

Irvine, CA

#3 Dec 10, 2008
LesHalles wrote:
You might contact the Franklin County recorder of deeds office for the address.
thank you very much
sallyb

Odessa, MO

#4 Jan 11, 2009
Laura; If you went to high school in Pacific, Mo, there is a new website for PHS attendees only. It is http://" Pacifichsindians.com ".
looking

Kent, OH

#5 Jan 22, 2009
hello i am looking for the hawkins family of eric an leanna hawkins last address known was on sycamore lane st clair mo .. was told they may have moved back to pacific ... any one know of them please let me know .. thanks
laura

Irvine, CA

#6 Mar 7, 2009
sallyb wrote:
Laura; If you went to high school in Pacific, Mo, there is a new website for PHS attendees only. It is http://" Pacifichsindians.com ".
thanks will check it out more,i will be ckecking this more ofte also ,if any one knows any mcfarlands or circle c mobile home residents in pacific,mo.however,i never attended pacific hs....thanks again...
Delia

Bonnots Mill, MO

#7 Mar 7, 2009
Debbie McFarland was living in the Cedars the last I knew.

“It all about money”

Since: Oct 08

st louis

#8 Mar 10, 2009
sallyb wrote:
Your link doesn't work could you please re post it
I would love to see what they have been up to
went to pacific many years ago.
thanks
laura

Irvine, CA

#9 Mar 11, 2009
Delia wrote:
Debbie McFarland was living in the Cedars the last I knew.
thank you ,iam also happy to report i have found the managers phone # on google,every bit helps,GOD bless....
laura

Irvine, CA

#10 Mar 11, 2009
katn wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link doesn't work could you please re post it
I would love to see what they have been up to
went to pacific many years ago.
thanks
i also tried it doesnt work,thank you....

“It all about money”

Since: Oct 08

st louis

#11 Mar 11, 2009
laura wrote:
<quoted text>i also tried it doesnt work,thank you....
I googled it and found the site here
https://www.alumniclass.com/pacifichighmo/alu...

or if that doesnt work here is another
http://tinyurl.com/ctlo7l

enjoy
laura

Irvine, CA

#12 Mar 12, 2009
thank you so much,this site is so warming anhelpful,thanks to all that have had a heart.
mel

Glencoe, MO

#13 Apr 4, 2009
judy mcfarland goes into the pacific eagles hall. You may just want to call there. It is also open on sundays.
mel

Glencoe, MO

#14 Apr 4, 2009
jenny mcfarland goes to pacific eagles hall. Sorry I said judy.
laura

Irvine, CA

#15 Apr 6, 2009
thanks
Punishment for cowards

Matteson, IL

#16 Jun 11, 2009
looking wrote:
hello i am looking for the hawkins family of eric an leanna hawkins last address known was on sycamore lane st clair mo .. was told they may have moved back to pacific ... any one know of them please let me know .. thanks
The hawkins live on OPEECHEE BEACH ROAD just past ANDY"S MARKET on HIGHWAY O. take the road on the left and it is the next to last house on the right.
It sits back on the hill so you have to pull into a circle drive to get there.

let me know how it goes
shelly johnson

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Sep 8, 2009
actually i grew up in circle c years ago too...i knew a krystal and matt mcfarland who lived with their grandmother...we were close friends growing up in elementary school days...i am 23 now...actually i was tryin to find either krystal or matt the other week on myspace...its been over 15 years since i seen them
dave c

Christchurch, New Zealand

#18 Sep 17, 2009
looking for john alexandrer ockelston,ex kiwi tell him to phone his buddys in new zealand
P-town

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Sep 18, 2009
dave c wrote:
looking for john alexandrer ockelston,ex kiwi tell him to phone his buddys in new zealand
Will do.
Common Sense

Robertsville, MO

#20 Jul 9, 2010
I don't think it's right for people to be giving someone else's personal information out on the internet. It' creepy to ask and if you don't have their info they probably don't want to be found!
I had a crazy ex-boyfriend find me a couple years back because he told people he lost contact and we were good friends in high school.
I can't believe someone has written directions to their house. Seriously, where is your common sense?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Councilman Boyer 2 hr Doris Borgelt 31
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr White Knight 1,905
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Muslim in the Whi... 96,396
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 5 hr alan p 240
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 6 hr ECR 280
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 17 hr northwye 325
Fantasy vs Reality 22 hr Arnold 86 9
•••
•••
•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••