Ron Counts Wins Back Arnold Mayoral Seat

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Ron Counts will serve as Arnold's mayor another four years. Counts received 2036 votes compared to challenger Doris Borgelt 's 922, according to unofficial election results from the Jefferson County Clerk's Office.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Arnold dodged the Borgelt bullet . I know both candidates in this election personally. The results of the election proves the wisdom and discernment of the people of Arnold.171786
Duh Winning

High Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Congrats to Arnold.
You have loud & Proud showed "Ms Know it All" the door.
RIP Kayla
Ms Nasty had a few useless words & threats for comments I made a cpl yrs ago that had nothing to do with her,but red lights & safty N Kayla
Didnt even know you existed Doris
Your Auntie havent forgotten how she blamed you
Shame on you Doris for your ugly attitude.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I am not sure why someone would judge his post as nuts or clueless. Kayla was the young girl killed at the intersection of 141 and 61-67, prior to red light cameeras being installed.

During the debates about the red-light cameras, there were harsh words said about the family that seem to have left harsh feelings. It is not nuts or clueless that this family would be happy to see Doris out of public office after such an issue. Often times you stance on issues like this is what defines you in the minds of many.

I do remember Kayla.
My Oh My

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Vinny63010 wrote:
I am not sure why someone would judge his post as nuts or clueless. Kayla was the young girl killed at the intersection of 141 and 61-67, prior to red light cameeras being installed.
During the debates about the red-light cameras, there were harsh words said about the family that seem to have left harsh feelings. It is not nuts or clueless that this family would be happy to see Doris out of public office after such an issue. Often times you stance on issues like this is what defines you in the minds of many.
I do remember Kayla.
The fact that she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, she was ejected, the other driver was distracted, a red light camera would have done nothing to prevent that accident and that her mother was capitalizing on her death. Someone had a problem with that? Why would someone have a problem with the truth?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eureka Discussions

Search the Eureka Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 min Obama Bitches 95,347
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 2 hr Jim West 128
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 11 hr Claire 265
Thank You!! 15 hr Mary 2
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 17 hr guest 6,904
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) 19 hr One percenter 34
Ridgecrest Scandal Sun Doris Borgelt 55
•••
•••
•••
Eureka Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Eureka Jobs