Find Your White Jacket

Arnold, MO

#46 Jul 18, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You just described yourself perfectly.
And you have yet to prove where I have told anybody to get a life. You can't because I never said it. That makes you a liar and all of your statement unreliable.
With all of your references to mental problems I'm starting to think that you have them and are trying to project your mental problems on everyone else. Seems you can't have one conversation without accusing people of mental problems when they don't agree with them or they expose you for who you really are, a conspiracy theorist with no basis in fact.
Post number 10 under Vending Machines:
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get a life. You have your opinion and people can post anonymously and if you research Topix you will find that is why they created it. You need to look up the word responsibility. Why are you singling me out? There are many others posting comments that are inflammatory (and mine are not), but yet you single me out. You should be careful singling one person out when there are many doing it. Sounds like a threat.
You also need to look up the definition of the word slander. Slander doesn't apply here.
And while you're at it you should learn some web etiquette. And that is a recommendation.
Now please leave me alone unless you are getting after everybody with anonymous names making inflammatory comments.
Here you go, read the first line fluff brain.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#48 Jul 18, 2013
Find Your White Jacket wrote:
<quoted text>Post number 10 under Vending Machines:
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get a life. You have your opinion and people can post anonymously and if you research Topix you will find that is why they created it. You need to look up the word responsibility. Why are you singling me out? There are many others posting comments that are inflammatory (and mine are not), but yet you single me out. You should be careful singling one person out when there are many doing it. Sounds like a threat.
You also need to look up the definition of the word slander. Slander doesn't apply here.
And while you're at it you should learn some web etiquette. And that is a recommendation.
Now please leave me alone unless you are getting after everybody with anonymous names making inflammatory comments.
Here you go, read the first line fluff brain.
Yeah, one time and it wasn't aimed at you. Unless you are David, too. Who knows? You already have so many aliases. It's amazing. When Topix removes stuff that you post you and all of the other aliases disappear for a while. Are you being blocked for your poor behavior? Most likely. But it also proves all the names you are posting under. Now, go sell some houses. Here's a novel idea, why don't you sell a house to yourself in Perryville? You seem to be keen on the way they do things down there.
Whistle Dixie

Arnold, MO

#49 Jul 18, 2013
Darlin, one time? That is just the most recent! People who read this site know it, you say it all the time, along with accusing people of libel and slander and telling people to call lawyers and sue, you are like chicken little ALL the time. Why would I want to sell my house? You tell people to leave all the time too, why don't you leave(everybody alone?) None of my stuff has been removed, you must be missing some of your handiwork.

Location hidden

#50 Jul 18, 2013
Whistle Dixie wrote:
Darlin, one time? That is just the most recent! People who read this site know it, you say it all the time, along with accusing people of libel and slander and telling people to call lawyers and sue, you are like chicken little ALL the time. Why would I want to sell my house? You tell people to leave all the time too, why don't you leave(everybody alone?) None of my stuff has been removed, you must be missing some of your handiwork.
Yeah, right (sarcastic tone). I said it once. I don't tell people to call lawyers and sue. I warn people about how someone could sue them.

Not my handiwork. I think one of the editors has caught onto you. And yes, your stuff has been removed. I see it missing.

It's funny you tell me to leave people alone because that is what the citizens have been demanding of you for the past year. Look at the mayoral vote if you need proof.

And you're the one playing chicken little with all your conspiracy theories. All are lies. You should go read the little boy who cries wolf. There's a good lesson in it for you. The reading level of it should be appropriate for your level of maturity.
Shell Answer Man

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Jul 18, 2013
It's Thursday, still closed.....
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#52 Jul 18, 2013
Very interesting development.

Do I remember correctly that many months ago, it seemed members of the city council (or even the Mayor), were going to bat for this business owner?

Perhaps it's only my individual perceptions of what was said.
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#53 Jul 20, 2013
Someone is having comments deleted.

I wonder why.
Mr_Awesome

Pevely, MO

#54 Jul 20, 2013
Man you guys have alot of comments for people that don't know anything. Looks like alot of assumptions and nothing factual. Im sure big mouth up there will eat her words when the facts come out.
hello

United States

#55 Jul 25, 2013
Mr_Awesome wrote:
Man you guys have alot of comments for people that don't know anything. Looks like alot of assumptions and nothing factual. Im sure big mouth up there will eat her words when the facts come out.
. Have any new facts come out yet? Just the police were there for four hours and they have been closed ever since. An arrest was made? Possibly?
Questions

Arnold, MO

#56 Jul 28, 2013
Rumor has it, someone was recently arrested for receiving stolen goods. Could that possibly have been anyone who worked at this establishment?

Location hidden

#57 Jul 29, 2013
Questions wrote:
Rumor has it, someone was recently arrested for receiving stolen goods. Could that possibly have been anyone who worked at this establishment?
Obviously you know who and are just baiting. Why don't you just come out with it? Wonder who on the council would be supplying you with this information. If someone was arrested they are innocent until proven guilty, but you have just convicted them on here.
Questions

Arnold, MO

#58 Jul 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you know who and are just baiting. Why don't you just come out with it? Wonder who on the council would be supplying you with this information. If someone was arrested they are innocent until proven guilty, but you have just convicted them on here.
Why don't YOU just come out with it? Who was arrested? What were they charged with? When is their court date? Seems you think it may have been someone who works at that establishment! Does the fact that someone was removed from those premises in handcuffs lead you to believe that? Would it be logical to think that an establishment who buys goods from the public at large, to sell to the public at large, which suddenly closes after police are on site for four hours and hasn't opened since, may possibly have been involved in illegal activities? No sign on the door saying "Gone fishing." No comment from the establishment's owner.
Arrest records are public information, or at least they are supposed to be.

Location hidden

#59 Jul 29, 2013
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't YOU just come out with it? Who was arrested? What were they charged with? When is their court date? Seems you think it may have been someone who works at that establishment! Does the fact that someone was removed from those premises in handcuffs lead you to believe that? Would it be logical to think that an establishment who buys goods from the public at large, to sell to the public at large, which suddenly closes after police are on site for four hours and hasn't opened since, may possibly have been involved in illegal activities? No sign on the door saying "Gone fishing." No comment from the establishment's owner.
Because I don't have that information genius. However, the person who posted it originally seems to have that information. Why don't you pressure them into releasing it?

Location hidden

#60 Jul 29, 2013
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't YOU just come out with it? Who was arrested? What were they charged with? When is their court date? Seems you think it may have been someone who works at that establishment! Does the fact that someone was removed from those premises in handcuffs lead you to believe that? Would it be logical to think that an establishment who buys goods from the public at large, to sell to the public at large, which suddenly closes after police are on site for four hours and hasn't opened since, may possibly have been involved in illegal activities? No sign on the door saying "Gone fishing." No comment from the establishment's owner.
Oh, wait, YOU were the one that originally posted it. Come out with the information coward. Quit throwing out tidbits and making insinuations. Give the whole story or shut up because you obviously don't have the whole story.

There was one ex council woman who did that, throw out a little tidbit and hope someone bites and accepts it. Well, no more! Provide the details you have or be labelled a liar by omission.
Questions

Arnold, MO

#61 Jul 29, 2013
How do we know YOU aren't the one who posted it? You throw a lot of accusations around and you never prove anything so, YOU prove it. It was originally posted by Observation. You don't know Jack. You would choke on a tidbit if you forgot to chew on your kibble before swallowing. As for the ex-councilwoman, if it is who I think you are referring to, she ALWAYS provided documentation. If you don't think so, prove it.

Location hidden

#62 Jul 29, 2013
Questions wrote:
Nope. YOU posted it.

Location hidden

#63 Jul 29, 2013
Questions wrote:
How do we know YOU aren't the one who posted it? You throw a lot of accusations around and you never prove anything so, YOU prove it. It was originally posted by Observation. You don't know Jack. You would choke on a tidbit if you forgot to chew on your kibble before swallowing. As for the ex-councilwoman, if it is who I think you are referring to, she ALWAYS provided documentation. If you don't think so, prove it.
And no, she didn't. She was called out for it by another council member in open session. Lest you need to be reminded.

She didn't provide proof as evidenced here. And if you ask Amato I will be she never supplied it.

So now I have just proved you a liar twice within five minutes.

Location hidden

#64 Jul 29, 2013
And I supplied proof.
URALunatic LUNN

Arnold, MO

#65 Jul 29, 2013
How would that be proof? That is hearsay, not evidence. No proof provided there!

Location hidden

#66 Jul 29, 2013
URALunatic LUNN wrote:
How would that be proof? That is hearsay, not evidence. No proof provided there!
I supplied proof that others haven't gotten any either. And I know that I haven't gotten any.

Too bad you don't know what hearsay is. I posted a video with it coming straight from the horse's mouth. Now how long until you have this thread removed to try to save some face?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 4 hr PaulBunyan 1,236
New Plaza 10 hr ArnoldCC 1
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Sun NoSenseOfCommunity 39
Rand Paul for US President Apr 17 NotBuyingIt 4
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Apr 17 Carter Drive 53
Where's Doris? Apr 16 GolfBall 68
any single hot guys in the eureka area (Nov '12) Nov '14 Newtoarea 4
More from around the web

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]