StraightDope

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

To da dopes, another robbery, imagine that.
Stupidisasstupid does

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Where at? Please divulge.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

He's not the only one that thinks the rules don't apply to them.
Question

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

remember when wrote:
Can't say he will be missed! He doesn't seem to think rules apply to him.
Up until now, they didn't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

They did, but when you have a person complaining that has a habit of crying wolf, people quit listening. That's what most likely happened here.
Question

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Up until now THEY DIDN'T!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Question wrote:
Up until now THEY DIDN'T!
Ever think that you don't know the whole story?
Question

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

And you do? Do tell

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Maybe you're not meant to know. Ever think of that?
It is Tuesday

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

They are still closed today. The cops were there fro four hours. There were people there afterwards taking stuff out the back door and putting it over the fence to Taco Bell. There are laws and ordinances for a reason, someone wasn't following them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

And yet you aren't site of that because you don't have the whole story. Throwing accusations not based in fact, are we?
It is Tuesday

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Not sure of what? They are CLOSED. People were standing out in front of their place waiting for them to open this morning. Wonder if they were able to make a phone call and meet somewhere else to unload their goods? Taking things out of the back door isn't an action usually taken by those engaged in legitimate business when open, let alone when closed.
It is Wednesday

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

And like Weekends Only, still closed.
Gold Dust

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Letusnamenames wrote:
Too bad they are closed, gold is on sale, over a 30 percent discount. I'm too busy collecting acrorns anyway.
I see in this week's Leader that our unsuccessful candidate for Mayor has both hands in this mess with the requisite "it has nothing to do with me". What will that cost the town? It won't cost her as she has not a pot to piddle in.
BM has Diarrhea

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Hopefully it will go to court!Looks like the victim of harassment was his neighbor and he was the perpetrator. Seems the whole story will come out eventually, when you lie down with dogs, you are bound to get fleas. Looks like the gold buyer overstepped his bounds and didn't have carte blanche after all. Laws, rules all those things need to be adhered to and enforced equally, even if you do have friends at City Hall.
remember when

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

And yet I could never prove that he had friends at City Hall. I just say things to say them. I also can't prove that he had special treatment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Gold Dust wrote:
<quoted text>I see in this week's Leader that our unsuccessful candidate for Mayor has both hands in this mess with the requisite "it has nothing to do with me". What will that cost the town? It won't cost her as she has not a pot to piddle in.
When your name isn't on any big asset then you can act like that and have no fear of recourse I guess.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

remember when wrote:
<quoted text>Ehhhh nope try try again ....your failing miserably at impostering me. Lunn is a lunatic and that is putting it mildly.
It's truly pathetic that one nutbag can ruin an entire board!
Completely ruin another persons business cause they are to stupid to start their own
I wish I had time and patience to do it, but I don't and had better things to do. You shouldn't lie. That's makes your statements libel.

However, if you want to appear as the but job keep going. Just because something happens on this board against you doesn't mean I did it. That's like you a causing ever unregistered user that disagrees with you of being me. Like I've said before, pull the IP addresses. But you won't because you just like to accuse with no proof.
Find Your White Jacket

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I had time and patience to do it, but I don't and had better things to do. You shouldn't lie. That's makes your statements libel.
However, if you want to appear as the but job keep going. Just because something happens on this board against you doesn't mean I did it. That's like you a causing ever unregistered user that disagrees with you of being me. Like I've said before, pull the IP addresses. But you won't because you just like to accuse with no proof.
and put it back on, make sure the straps are secured. You are the one that accuses people all the time! You are the one who accuses everyone of libel. You are the one who tells everyone to Get a life. You are the looney tunes. Accept it because you only prove it is true with every post you make.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Find Your White Jacket wrote:
<quoted text>and put it back on, make sure the straps are secured. You are the one that accuses people all the time! You are the one who accuses everyone of libel. You are the one who tells everyone to Get a life. You are the looney tunes. Accept it because you only prove it is true with every post you make.
Nope. You just described yourself perfectly.

And you have yet to prove where I have told anybody to get a life. You can't because I never said it. That makes you a liar and all of your statement unreliable.

With all of your references to mental problems I'm starting to think that you have them and are trying to project your mental problems on everyone else. Seems you can't have one conversation without accusing people of mental problems when they don't agree with them or they expose you for who you really are, a conspiracy theorist with no basis in fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for St Louis County was issued at August 20 at 3:33PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Eureka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eureka