Sounds Like Home
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Esteemed Guest

Arnold, MO

#1 Feb 18, 2013
copy cat

Arnold, MO

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Esteemed Guest wrote:
http://thebellnews.com/2013/02 /14/tyranny-in-a-small-town-de mocratic-mayor-criticizes-citi zens-facebook-posting-you-dont -have-a-right-to-speak-unless- i-tell-you-to/
So this was also just posted on Doris Borgelt for Mayor facebook page. There goes another of her screen names. It really is that one posting all this junk. She is getting desperate. You have 6 weeks left Doris. Bye Bye.
What

Arnold, MO

#3 Feb 18, 2013
copy cat wrote:
<quoted text>
So this was also just posted on Doris Borgelt for Mayor facebook page. There goes another of her screen names. It really is that one posting all this junk. She is getting desperate. You have 6 weeks left Doris. Bye Bye.
And that proves what? There are many people who read facebook pages and repost. It is posted on other places on the internet too.
Anonymous

Netherlands

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Sure does sound like Arnold!
Pointless

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2013
I really don't see what Louisiana MO has to do with any other municipality.
Letusnamenames

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Exactly.
hmmm

Arnold, MO

#7 Feb 18, 2013
someone talking to themselves again
Reader Rabbit

Garden City, MI

#8 Feb 18, 2013
You do not see the similarities because you are illiterate.
Letusnamenames

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Two big differences.

1. They have proof of the actions.
2. They aren't falsely yelling conspiracy theory every other day.

So post the proof that it is the GOB conspiring against Doris.

All I see is Doris retaliating and trying to shut the people up that are making her look bad.
Letznamenames

Arnold, MO

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Two big differences.
1. They have proof of the actions.
2. They aren't falsely yelling conspiracy theory every other day.
So post the proof that it is the GOB conspiring against Doris.
All I see is Doris retaliating and trying to shut the people up that are making her look bad.
All one has to do is substitute Sweeney for the attorney, Counts for the Mayor and Moss for the councilperson that was removed and short of his removal there isn't one thing different.
Sounds like politics

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Reader Rabbit wrote:
You do not see the similarities because you are illiterate.
The logic used to post about Louisiana, MO, and equating it to Arnold is nonsensical. It's saying that any thing that happens in any other city has relevance to what happens in Arnold. It's ludicrous.
Letznamenames

Arnold, MO

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Says you. Maybe others agree with the correlation. It is hauntingly familiar.
Letusnamenames

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Letznamenames wrote:
Says you. Maybe others agree with the correlation. It is hauntingly familiar.
The only thing they're missing is a councilwoman running for Mayor posting under many aliases on a chat board trying to save her election chances and posting a lawsuit out of retaliation.
Letznamenames

Arnold, MO

#15 Feb 19, 2013
There you go assuming you know who people are again. If what has been done recently is standard operating procedure as we have been led to believe, the lawsuit should have been smeared all over the papers when it was filed. Sweeney should have been out there week after week convicting Shockey and Conarow and speaking in favor of Ott in the Leader and Patch like he has done with Moss and Boone. Why did that not happen?
Letusnamenames

United States

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Ask Doris. She usually makes sure these things are publicized when it happens yet we didn't hear a peep from her about this when it happened? Why was that?
Letznamenames

Arnold, MO

#17 Feb 19, 2013
It is the responsibility of the city to keep the people informed. They are the ones to be held accountable.
Letusnamenames

United States

#18 Feb 19, 2013
But Doris has advertised that she would do it. That was one of her election promises, to expose this type of stuff. So you are saying it is okay for her to break her promise if it fits her needs? She seems to have no problem taking everything else to the media. Shouldn't the city have taken those other things to media instead of her then by your theory?

So whih is it or is Doris only saying things she thinks the voters want to hear so she can try to be elected?
copy cat

Arnold, MO

#19 Feb 19, 2013
She is desperate at this point
Letznamenames

Arnold, MO

#20 Feb 19, 2013
Can you say circle-jerk? You are talking in circles, I think it is called being a sophist. You want people to think you are making a credible argument when what you say is all poppycock. Doris is exposing the corruption, you are criticizing her for doing so. So whether she does or doesn't, in your eyes she can do no right. So why don't you just refrain from making your pointless comments and let the people look at the facts and decide for themselves? Back to the topic of this thread:
http://thebellnews.com/2013/02/14/tyranny-in -...
Letusnamenames

United States

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Too bad you can't make an argument for the points I am making. You have to resort to personal attacks and calling me a liar.

Argue my points. Don't say I'm talking in circles when I am not and you can't argue the point. Argue the point. Apparently I'm making someone look bad for their campaign because if I wasn't you would debate the point instead of spewing useless jargon and asking people to not read or believe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is fenton a racist city 4 hr Livelaughlove 1
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) 16 hr Neighbors From Hell 12
bryan weber (Feb '13) Tue captain schmuck 66
Jefferson County Allows Child Abuse! (Nov '12) Jul 24 Back Again 8
Who Are You Voting For Trump or Clinton Jul 24 Health Issues 24
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Jul 23 Perverted Games 168
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Jul 23 She Sucks 208

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages