First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jorge M Lau

Attleboro, MA

#42 Apr 4, 2012
Hi my name is Jorge Manuel da Ponte Lau,
I'm looking for my twin sisters.
Their birth names are DIANA DA PONTE and LIANA DA PONTE.
Born 11/21/1963 in Terceira Island Azores Portugal.
My mother gave them up for adoption within a year or so...? To American couple(s) at LAJES FIELD AIR FORCE BASE in Terceira Azores Portugal.
My mother was a house maid at the American base and met the girls father, he was stationed there in 1963 he was 24 years old at the time the twins were born and my mother was 25 years old.
The twins birth mother: ISAURA MARIA DA PONTE LAU
Born: São Miguel Azores Portugal in 7/18/1938
The twins birth father: BARRY MERTON SHCWARTZ
Born: Pannsylvania USA in 5/18/1939...?
At the time that he was in the Air Force he had Pennsylvania as his home town, do not know for shore if he was born in Pennsylvania or not.
If some one can help me I'll be very grateful to you!
My e-mail: [email protected]
Thank you for your time!
Julie Evans

Round Rock, TX

#43 Jul 9, 2012
My name is Julie Evans. I was born on Dec.16, 1985 in Houston Tx. At Herman Hospital. I was adopted to Carol and Gene Evans and believe my birth name was Samantha. I don't have much other information but would like to find my birth mother. Please email me at [email protected]
edward 23

Dahlonega, GA

#44 Jul 11, 2012
my names edward im 23 still sitting here looking for my real mom im the oldest out of 11 kids last time i new she lived in houston texas her name was margrett ann harggett i think thats how u spell her last name but then again she has had so many last names its not fun 4 that i knw of someone please help me if u know of here please give me any info u have on getting in contact with her you can email me at [email protected]
LRadice

Brandon, FL

#45 Oct 1, 2012
Female born at St. Josephs Hospital, Tampa Florida 1963 ISO biological parents and or siblings. Scottish background not sure if it is maternal or paternal. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Since: Oct 12

Orlando, FL

#46 Oct 2, 2012
MY NAME IS MICHAEL PETRANTIS. I AM SEARCHING FOR MY BIRTH PARENTS OR ANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS I MAY HAVE. I WAS BORN AT TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL MARCH 15, 1962 ABOUT 7:30AM BY CESAREAN. THE DOCTOR WHO DELIVERED ME WAS NAMED WITHERS. MY ADOPTION WAS FINALIZED ON DECEMBER 7, 1962, HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FLORIDA. I WAS ADOPTED BY MIKE AND RUTH PETRANTIS OF TAMPA. MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE LISTED ME AS "BABY BOY BROWN". I WAS 8LBS 3OZ. CECELIA M VOSPER REPRESENTED THE STATE WELFARE BOARD IN MY ADOPTION. PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY INFO AT [email protected] I HAVE ALSO BEEN TOLD THAT MY BIRTH MOTHER COULD HAVE POSSIBLY WORKED WITH THE CARNIVAL (GREATER TAMPA SHOWMENS ASSOCIATION)IN TAMPA, SO TRAVELING WITH THE CARNIVAL, THEY COULD BE FROM ANYWHERE. SHE KNEW MY ADOPTIVE FATHER, WHO ALSO WORKED FOR THE TAMPA SHOWMENS ASSOCIATION. APPARENTLY SHE WAS YOUNG AND POSSIBLY BEING ON THE ROAD, COULD NOT TAKE CARE OF A CHILD. I'M NOW LIVING IN ORLANDO. PLEASE CONTACT EMAIL WITH ANY INFO. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME. MICHAEL AND JILL. We appeciate any help that anyone can give us.
Jenn78

Edinboro, PA

#47 Nov 21, 2012
Looking for any information regarding a boy that was born in alexandria,va september14,1966. He was given up for adoption possibly by college parents? Birth name may have been Andrew. Need information about family Medicare history.
Shannon Brandenburg

Belleview, FL

#50 Jul 20, 2013
ISO my birth father Jack Robert Hudson, Jr dob 4/11/60. My mother is Cari Brandenburg and I was born 7/29/76 at Tampa General. They never married. Believe he went to Colorado in 1998. Any help would be appreciated. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MonkeySeeMonkyDo (Jul '15) Aug 28 Caring Friend 2
Matt Olsman Jul '17 Samuels 1
News Arrests Made In Eureka Homicide (Mar '06) Jan '17 mary 13
Sweet and Spicy (Oct '16) Oct '16 The mail lady 2
Dig me a hole (Mar '16) Mar '16 Dan 1
News Bawdy houses, biker clubs and Mafia joints: Sho... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Anne 1
Lomar (Feb '15) Feb '15 Charley 1

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages