Looking for my birth mother

Posted in the Eureka Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
campgirl

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2007
I was born Dec. 1973 in Emporia Kansas. I am looking for my birth mother who I think is from Eureka KS. If anyone has any information please email me at [email protected]
Thanks.
Lexie W

Arlington, TX

#2 Feb 1, 2007
I was born on August 16th, 1990. I am looking for my birth mother. Her name is Lorilei Renee Williams. She has brown eyes. She has blackish-brownish hair. Last time, I knew she lived in Denton, Texas.
ioana o briain

Tipperary, Ireland

#3 Jun 2, 2007
i was born on november 4th in 1992... i am looking for ma birth mother her name is radica(im not sure if dats spelt right) i have no iea what she looks like... but i want too find her so bad!!! i was in an orphanage in bucharest i was adopted at the age of 3...!! if any1 nos any info plz let me know. if any1 knew what it was like without your real mother!!! its not fair....
camille gisie

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2007
i was born on march 2 1991. i am looking for my birth mother, im sorry i dont know your name, my adoptive birth mother didnt tell me. i have no idea what you look like or what you sound like. the only thing i can say is that i want to find you so bad, you are the only thing i think about. if an ons her please tell her i am looking for her. and please send me a pic. my email is [email protected] if you really care bout me you ry and find me.
Alexis Franklin

Portland, OR

#6 Dec 12, 2007
I was born on 11.24.91. I am looking for my birth mother. Her name is Kimberly Hamelton. I dont know alot about her but i know we look alot alike now. I know that i got my middle name (annlouise) from my birth-grandma. If anyone knows her please tell her that i am looking for her. My email is [email protected] you cared as much as i do,youd put the effort out to find me..thankyou.xox
connie

Ocala, FL

#7 Jan 16, 2008
baby girl born 4-11-73 in asheville nc to paula sue randell and champ rice jr. the family that raised her is looking for anyone that knows where paula or champ is. my email [email protected]
Barb

United States

#8 Feb 5, 2008
campgirl wrote:
I was born Dec. 1973 in Emporia Kansas. I am looking for my birth mother who I think is from Eureka KS. If anyone has any information please email me at [email protected]
Thanks.
Have you ordered your 'pre-adoption' birth certificate from Topeka? It will list your birthparents' names! Go to the state web-site for info!
Linda Darlene Canaday

Glenview, IL

#9 Feb 13, 2008
I am looking for my birth mother. I was born, February 18th, 1966 in Garden Grove California. My birth father was Dennis Howell Canaday and my birth certificate says my birth mothers name was Ida Naoma Lynn. I know she was born in Indiana and has 2 sons and a daughter there. Anyone with AFFORDABLE suggestions on how to try to locate her please email me at [email protected]
tiffany mcveigh

Troy, NY

#10 Mar 27, 2008
my name is tiffany rose lee in looking for my mother. I just found my father over 6 month ago was hoping he would know anything but he was at lost like me. info that help/ father barry 1 brother mike , and sis charlean.
Darren e spradlin

United States

#11 Apr 23, 2008
hi i was born in and around portland.in im 26 and my name id darren e spradlin i have a half broth steven who was allso tooken from are mom he is aroud29 we belive are given name is study and her name could be jennfer are mom e mail me at [email protected] if you know any thing about this thanks
Tammy Sabolek

United States

#12 Jul 14, 2008
I was born in Mesa, AZ. on 11/04/63 as baby Stout.
I am looking for my birthmother named Carol Jean Stout. She is probably married by now with a different last name. If any one has any info, please contact me at [email protected]
Alicia

AOL

#13 Jul 30, 2008
Hi!!!! I am looking for my birth mother. I was born in Tampa,Florida at St.Josephs Womens Hospital. I was delivered by Dr. Deboe? On September 20, 1981. Please if anyone can help e-mail me at [email protected]
Robbie Scarbury

Cleveland, OH

#14 Nov 13, 2008
Hi: I am looking for my birth mother. Her name then was Barbara Young (Maiden name--Neff), she was married to Robert Young. I think her married name now may be Stevens, but I'm not for sure. I was born on 6-18-1966. I have two biological sisters, Kathy born 3-8-1964, and Shelly born 4-4-1965. Shelly and I were adopted in Ashland in April 1967 to the Steigerwalt family. Kathy was raised by Diglards. Shelly and I are still together, and have now just relocated Kathy after 20 years. If anyone has any info. on our birth parents, please email me at [email protected] Thanks.
Robbie Scarbury

Cleveland, OH

#15 Nov 13, 2008
Hi: also I am looking for my niece Camille, who my sister Kathy gave up for adoption. Her birthdate is 2-26-1985. She was born in Ashland, OH. Her birth parents names are: dad's name was Guy Nichols, and mom's name was Kathy Burns (1st Married Name),(Young--Maiden Name. Kathy would like you find you Camille wherever you are. She has never stopped thinking about you. If you are out there somewhere email me. You have another step sister Sadra who has 3 daughters, and You have more cousins, I have two boys. Please contact me. This is your Aunt Robbie. My email is [email protected]
Looking 4 Birth Mother

AOL

#16 Dec 7, 2008
I was born April 14, 1968 in Miami Florida on Easter Sunday. The adoption was handle by Helen Hope. The only information I can find is my birth mothers name is Patricia Church & in 1968 she was 17 years old. Please help with my search. I NEED MEDICAL HISTORY PLEASE HELP, ANY TING WOULD BE GREATLY APPREICATED.
are you my mom

Yellville, AR

#17 Dec 8, 2008
in wheelchair need to find a crystal knox if you know any one by this name or are this woman please tell her her daughter is wanting her. thank you
Abrynaa Johnson

Chiclana De La Frontera, Spain

#18 Jan 3, 2009
Hi i was born on Feb. 28, 1996 which makes me 12 well almost thirteen! i left my mother at the age of 2 and never seen her since! last time i seen her was in bremerten washington! i moved to california and now in spain1 please help me i need a mother in my life
brandy renea

Winfield, KS

#19 Jan 5, 2009
campgirl wrote:
Thanks.
I grew up in Eureka Kansas. I was born and Raised there and moved 8 years ago.. Do you know your mom's name?
Sandy

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 22, 2009
Lexie W wrote:
I was born on August 16th, 1990. I am looking for my birth mother. Her name is Lorilei Renee Williams. She has brown eyes. She has blackish-brownish hair. Last time, I knew she lived in Denton, Texas.
I have info on your birthmother...Email me at sandy77084[email protected]
Sandy

Houston, TX

#21 Jan 22, 2009
I have info on your birthmother...Email me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MonkeySeeMonkyDo (Jul '15) Aug '17 Caring Friend 2
Matt Olsman Jul '17 Samuels 1
News Arrests Made In Eureka Homicide (Mar '06) Jan '17 mary 13
Sweet and Spicy (Oct '16) Oct '16 The mail lady 2
Dig me a hole (Mar '16) Mar '16 Dan 1
News Bawdy houses, biker clubs and Mafia joints: Sho... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Anne 1
Lomar (Feb '15) Feb '15 Charley 1

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages