Teresa Bills Mckay Severy

Howard, KS

#1 Mar 19, 2014
I would like to clear some things up on the post that someone posted on Feb 13, I was not the one that posted that post nor have i ever said the things about my dad or my aunt charlotte and I never said I am surprised rick is still alive. My dad was a very hard working man and I am very proud of him and the accomplishments that he made in life from starting with nothing. I love my aunt
Charlette very much and proud that she is my aunt as well. I appreciate her very much. I don't know who wrote and posted that post but I think it was very wrong of them to try and hurt me by saying things about my family. If you don't like me say something to my face don't go writing things that arnt true about me or my family. Talk about cowardly ways, at least have enough balls to put your own name down and that you posted the post and not use my name. Theres a lot of haters in this world, I lost my dad and my boyfriend in six months and people want to say things that are not true and make me look like a complete idiot. Sounds to me you people need to Get a life and stay outa mine. Hell I had to hear about that post through a chain of people, why they didnt come strait to me and tell me other then spreading more rumors that arnt true I have no idea. It was pretty chicken shit of everyone and I am not gona mention any names which I should but I wont. any replies or questions I would be be glad to answer just use your real name and not some made up one.
Marcia

Mcalester, OK

#2 Nov 6, 2014
Still on the dope I see. Daddy had all that money and didn't help his daughters get the help they so desperately needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrests Made In Eureka Homicide (Mar '06) Jan '17 mary 13
Sweet and Spicy Oct '16 The mail lady 2
Dig me a hole (Mar '16) Mar '16 Dan 1
News Bawdy houses, biker clubs and Mafia joints: Sho... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Anne 1
MonkeySeeMonkyDo (Jul '15) Jul '15 Laugher1 1
Lomar (Feb '15) Feb '15 Charley 1
beau clark or northcut. (Feb '13) Jan '15 emporia 3

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages