Was That Bob Weir At a Gay Bar in Eur...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob

United States

#21 May 28, 2012
HDT wrote:
Bobby is among the last of the good ones in the US. Who knows how many stayed just until Jerry died and the band stopped touring?
I wasn't able to escape until 2002.
-HDT
I'm sorry, maybe you should check in to the Sempervirans looney bin for the rest of your life.
Forest For The Trees

United States

#22 May 28, 2012
Bobby Weir has TONS of hot cougars following him around.He gets more tail and purring kitties after his events and shows than one man can handle.
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

#23 Jun 4, 2012
HUMBOLDT NATIVE wrote:
Who is Bob Weir and what does it matter if he is gay or not?
Who's Bob Weir? Sorry, but you're going to have to retire "Humboldt Native" as a handle.
Boing Boing

United States

#24 Jun 4, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>Who's Bob Weir? Sorry, but you're going to have to retire "Humboldt Native" as a handle.
Bob Weir-d was a guitarist with the acid band The Grateful Dead.

Jerry Garcia - Dead
Bob Weir
Phil Lesh
Micky Hart
Bill Kreutzmann

www.dead.net
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

#25 Jun 4, 2012
*sigh* Reading comprehension is the first casualty of too much dope.
David Kurtz

Allentown, PA

#26 Mar 16, 2013
If you go to a "gay" bar it doesn't mean that you are gay... just as if gays or lesbians went to straight bars or clubs doesn't mean they are straight. As far as Bob Weir goes, he can be anything he wants to be at anytime for all I care. Bob is straight, a good musician, and a hell of a good person, you can't smear him.
thejoff

Paris, France

#27 Nov 30, 2014
probably people concerned with Bob Weir in a gay bar are repressed gays. A good reason to be in a gay bar is to hang out with gay friends. Married guys can be in a straight bar, doesn't mean they're there to cheat on their wives. They can be in a gay bar doesn't mean they're there to have sex. Nice thing about a gay bar, you probably don't run into losers like the ones trying to be important in this forum. Bunch of whelps.
Stole Your Face

Berkeley, CA

#28 Jan 3, 2015
He's always going to be the best 3rd String QB in the Dead...

He sucks these days...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) 20 hr Charles Watson 754
Kimberling City Missouri Aug 21 Aaron 1
News Parents in Fortuna hit-and-run case trade shots... Aug 18 marje 1
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Aug 17 Cinna Cinna Cinnamon 801
Too many mexi-gangs in Humboldt selling meth (Sep '12) Aug 14 E40sDirtyUnderwear 5
Please help me help my Daughter and Three Grand... Aug 12 raybaby66 1
Needing help to get back home. To East Stroudsb... Aug 10 RuthAnn Donnelly 1

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages