I hate living here but I go to HSU

I love watching the bums get beat up

I love watching the vagrants get busted

Im in love with Arcata not the bums/vagr

I'm just a lunatic too.

Wap de Bop

United States

#21 May 31, 2011
Did anyone see the tweaker brawl last night down on Alliance around 3AM? It was crazy man, there were at least 5 guys. I almost called the cops when someone chased them away. He said one guy was black with a large nose ring and had a large screwdriver in his hand.
Homeless High Free

United States

#22 Jun 3, 2011
Dude like I get 30-100 dollars a day panhandleing in town. I CHOOSE to live free and get my money just like you working slave laber I feel free 2 smoke a fatty in the plaza FREEDOM is free. Suckers.......
HayHaw

San Jose, CA

#23 Jun 4, 2011
Panhandling is not working. Working is exchanging labor for currency or goods. Nobody is benefiting from you standing on a corner asking for money, except for yourself. That's very selfish. You sir, are a leech. At least go help out an elderly person or someone in need. When you die, you will be forgotten. Change your ways while you can.
Homeless High Free

United States

#24 Jun 4, 2011
HayHaw wrote:
Panhandling is not working. Working is exchanging labor for currency or goods. Nobody is benefiting from you standing on a corner asking for money, except for yourself. That's very selfish. You sir, are a leech. At least go help out an elderly person or someone in need. When you die, you will be forgotten. Change your ways while you can.
eatsht youre the bum.
HayHaw

San Jose, CA

#25 Jun 4, 2011
Haha, truth hurts little man. I'm a productive member of society who tokes it up and has a good time when I'm not at work. There's still time for you to change. You don't want to be the next Big Al.
Homeless High Free

United States

#26 Jun 5, 2011
dude we had a hugh parcy up at the comunity forest by Owls spot last night. dude free xct and jots of herb and it all was for homeless brows and cool chicks. i got laid and tripped on xct. whatd you do? watch tv and jack off? haaaaaaa partytime sucker.
Homeless High Free

United States

#27 Jun 5, 2011
TAKE BAK THE TOWN IT'S ARES SO FU CITY HALL EAT SHT PIGS
HayHaw

San Jose, CA

#28 Jun 5, 2011
Troll, I worked. It was awesome. I made money and hung out with cool, responsible people. You didn't get laid, and we the taxpayers own you, bro. I'm all for peace, love, unity, respect,... But I wouldn't even look you in the eye if we passed on the street.
Homeless High Free

United States

#29 Jun 5, 2011
HayHaw wrote:
Troll, I worked. It was awesome. I made money and hung out with cool, responsible people. You didn't get laid, and we the taxpayers own you, bro. I'm all for peace, love, unity, respect,... But I wouldn't even look you in the eye if we passed on the street.
I'll rip out yor eye socket and sht in yo face.
HayHaw

San Jose, CA

#30 Jun 5, 2011
Haha good luck. Carry on with your meaningless existence.
Special Ed

United States

#31 Jun 7, 2011
Wap de Bop wrote:
Did anyone see the tweaker brawl last night down on Alliance around 3AM? It was crazy man, there were at least 5 guys. I almost called the cops when someone chased them away. He said one guy was black with a large nose ring and had a large screwdriver in his hand.
Sounds like someone was getting screwed over. Crazy! There's lots of tweak zombies parading up and down Stromberg Ave to the brown apartments day and night.
Arcatean

Mckinleyville, CA

#32 Jun 7, 2011
I could tolerate panhandling if the City of Arcata would permit the use of pepper spray with anyone who is annoying. With anyone who blocks your way on the sidewalk. Anyone who acted aggressively. Panhandling is an art form. Anything else should be dealt with by the person being begged. A shot of 17% pepper spray would make a panhandler think about being aggressive the next time. Any panhandler carrying pepper spray, Mace or a Tasar would be in violation of the ordinance.
John Lewis

United States

#33 Jun 8, 2011
I'm from NY and the people I heard back home said it's not worth stopping anywhere in Humboldt CA. I didn't believe them until now. I can't believe how many dirt-begging bums I've seen. RUDE to my kids, RUDE to my wife! Last night when we were going out for dinner a bum was urinating on a bicycle that somebody locked up. My children will NEVER go to Humboldt State. Disgusting bums.
OMG

United States

#34 Jun 9, 2011
Carl Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
My boot is what the bums deserve, right upside their head, in their back, stomp on their head, knock some teeth out, and take their meth and belongings and burn them. Come near my property you'll be next.
I am on my way you cretin.if you want people beaten for no reason, you should be next. lets meet tough guy...
OMG

United States

#35 Jun 9, 2011
John Lewis wrote:
I'm from NY and the people I heard back home said it's not worth stopping anywhere in Humboldt CA. I didn't believe them until now. I can't believe how many dirt-begging bums I've seen. RUDE to my kids, RUDE to my wife! Last night when we were going out for dinner a bum was urinating on a bicycle that somebody locked up. My children will NEVER go to Humboldt State. Disgusting bums.
thank god you have sense enough to get the flock out.
goodbye dear...
OMG

United States

#36 Jun 9, 2011
Arcatean wrote:
I could tolerate panhandling if the City of Arcata would permit the use of pepper spray with anyone who is annoying. With anyone who blocks your way on the sidewalk. Anyone who acted aggressively. Panhandling is an art form. Anything else should be dealt with by the person being begged. A shot of 17% pepper spray would make a panhandler think about being aggressive the next time. Any panhandler carrying pepper spray, Mace or a Tasar would be in violation of the ordinance.
hey, put some ammonia in a water pistol. that works on dogs, and sh!theads. lol, dont use it on a copper tho, thats felony assault.
OMG

United States

#37 Jun 9, 2011
Homeless High Free wrote:
<quoted text>
eatsht youre the bum.
according to the reprobate republicans that are addicted to ayn rand, being selfish to the point of excluding all else is the only course left to us. why do you idiots think my country is bankraupt? morons. pass another law...retards.
OMG

United States

#38 Jun 9, 2011
Homeless High Free wrote:
Dude like I get 30-100 dollars a day panhandleing in town. I CHOOSE to live free and get my money just like you working slave laber I feel free 2 smoke a fatty in the plaza FREEDOM is free. Suckers.......
in a civilized society, your mommy would take your kiddie computer away. retarded beotch.
OMG

United States

#39 Jun 9, 2011
French Horn wrote:
Don't go to Arcata or Eureka any more it's not worth it.
and stay out!...all you morons whining about how tough and nasty it is, thanks for keeping the worthless southern california pukes like you out. we all know you moved up here from san diego, and you dont want others moving up to paradise. how republican is that? sh!theads...
Arcatean

Mckinleyville, CA

#40 Jun 10, 2011
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>and stay out!...all you morons whining about how tough and nasty it is, thanks for keeping the worthless southern california pukes like you out. we all know you moved up here from san diego, and you dont want others moving up to paradise. how republican is that? sh!theads...
The LA ripoffs are already taken over the Plaza. Too late to keep them out. Are you from Southern California hiding anonymously? You write like a LA creep. I have heard LAer's now claiming they are from Arcata. Pretending they are local. Doesn't work. You just smell different. Like dog poop and roses. This all about attitude and your type is the worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) Tue MAH Plzzzz get me 757
My son needs help Tue miss mammy 3
Trump Statue Molested & Messy Tue Bollox Bros 1
Tommy Smiley Mon Aunties Ghost 1
Kimberling City Missouri Aug 21 Aaron 1
News Parents in Fortuna hit-and-run case trade shots... Aug 18 marje 1
Too many mexi-gangs in Humboldt selling meth (Sep '12) Aug 14 E40sDirtyUnderwear 5

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages