I hate living here but I go to HSU

I love watching the bums get beat up

I love watching the vagrants get busted

Im in love with Arcata not the bums/vagr

I'm just a lunatic too.

Amy

Dublin, CA

#272 Feb 20, 2013
BEWARE OF LONG HAIRED SKINS, THEY ARE PART OF "WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE" IN ARCATA.
Fen

Arcata, CA

#273 Feb 20, 2013
Arcata, are you celebrating your diversity yet?
Fen

Arcata, CA

#274 Feb 20, 2013
Amy wrote:
BEWARE OF LONG HAIRED SKINS, THEY ARE PART OF "WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE" IN ARCATA.
I'll bet straight cash that "long haired skins" don't even exist and are just a figment of your imagination to try and pin the ills of Arcata on some easily scapegoated whites.

In fact, I think that's a new class at HSU, "Scapegoating whites, in ten easy steps". Sign up for good leftist times, just don't forget to pay your $5k class fee beforehand.
Queer Humboldt

Hayward, CA

#275 Feb 24, 2013
My roomate got beatup last night, they stole his buds and pipe, he's face and ribs got kicked a bunch. They were blacks and he thinks that there are four. Look out.
Hunting

Hayward, CA

#276 Mar 1, 2013
I carry a gun wearever I go, too many felons and weirdo!
WARNING

Lathrop, CA

#278 Mar 7, 2013
Hey, Arcata folks be careful talking to KAI LAWRENCE a vagrant, he's a thief and and a druggie. if you let him in expect things missing.
Crazy EYE O WA

Las Vegas, NV

#279 Mar 12, 2013
huh too bad, so sad,but it does sound like about 80% of small-town America, the time is now to take back our country, rid it of all the trash and filth and worthless souls who need to die So others can LIVE.

Vilgilante NOW!
BXDBone

Hayward, CA

#280 Mar 12, 2013
DBone Jackson iz da man BlackChics wana FQ man I gonna rob Humbult cuz!
CrIpS4LiFe! San Jose to Eurka commy
Playboy G

Discovery Bay, CA

#281 Mar 14, 2013
STS GANG OR DONT BANG!!!FAWK ABZ BNG TRG LONGO F13 TST ARTA HG ES PRMNT VSZA ESBP FTT SOS TONGA ALL NORWALK LVM VLM ALL OF WHITTIER ALL PICO FUCK O.C.!!!! MR BOOMER GBOY RISKEE RASKAL SLIM !!!! SATANAS GANG!!!LAKEWOOD FARTA 209st !!!holla BACK!!! COME THRU U AINT ON OUR LEVEL!!! CERRITOS EUREKA BURBANK OXNARD ARCATA L.A. WORLD WIDE!!!!
Wiggerman

Hayward, CA

#282 Mar 27, 2013
we is movin to Humbolt fm LA
me and a bunch a my homies is moving to Humbolt next month....we is black yo...we is into hip hop x an crack chp. leme ax you sumthin ..how da hip hop seen up their yo?
Mr Cool

United States

#283 Mar 29, 2013
Arcata sucks unless you want cheap meth or be a student at HSU.
BLOOD144FTPEUREK A

San Francisco, CA

#284 Mar 30, 2013
IKILLWHITY
IKILLWHITY
IKILLWHITY
IKILLWHITY
ComingUpToHum

United States

#285 Apr 2, 2013
ORANGE COUNTY / SANTA ANA
FULLERTON TOKERS TOWN
LA HABRA CAMPO 13
WS LA HABRA
FULLERTON SUICIDAL GANG
MONOS
ANAHEIM JUNGLE CITY
ANAHEIM PENGUIN CITY
ANAHEIM JEFFREY STANAHEIM LATIN BOYS
FXTROOP
SANTA ANA 5TH ST, BROOK STREET, HIGHLAND
COSTA MESA
EUREKA 11
MALOS GANG
WS ANAHEIM
LA FABRICA
ANAHEIM DRIFTERS
CITRON STREET
PAULINE ST
LA UNA
ANAHEIM COLONIA
BOYS GANG
EUREKA HOOD
SANTA ANA DRIFTERS
LOGAN
ANAHEIM FOLKS
DEVIOUS HOODLUMS
BROWN NATION
BARRIO WALNUT
DOWN FAMILIA WICKED SOLDIERS
GARDEN GROVE WICKED MINDS
ANAHEIM PACIFIC
ANAHEIM BARRIO SMALL TOWN
LITTLE HOOD SANTA ANA COSTA MESA
MIDWAY CITY LOCOS
BIG STANTON
CROW VILLAGE
BUENA CLINTON
WEST MYRTAL
ALLEY BOYS
COMPADRES
OC CRIMINALS
ANAHEIM UNDER HILL
SOUTH SIDE HUNTINGTON BEACH
ALLEY LOCOS
CHERRY STREET
ARCATA M-13
BAKER STREET BOYZ
SOUTH SIDE KRIMINALS
HEAD HUNTERS
GARDEN GROVE HARD TIMES
ANAHEIM TRAVELERS
BUENA PARQUE LOS COYOTES
EVIL KIDS SANTA ANA
ANAHEIM VERMONT ST
ES FULLERTON
ES 19ST COSTA MESA
MCKINLEYVILLE LOS COYOTES
WS VARRIO FORMING KAOS COSTA MESA
UNITED BY CRIME

oc
CatoStinkyM13

San Francisco, CA

#286 Apr 3, 2013
v pbs rifa chubbs wrote:
west side eureka gxg s rifa
SIMON ESE BIG BAD ASS v s pela hard tacos ese qno homie VLOS CONEJOS GANG GXG SXA QNO EUREKA EH!
9mmfix

Las Vegas, NV

#287 Apr 4, 2013
d*ath to all bangers
RRREEEDDD

Hayward, CA

#288 Apr 5, 2013
Punto wet-backs I fke youre kids homey
WHITE GUY

San Francisco, CA

#289 Apr 11, 2013
ARCATA SUX. MEXICANS SUX. NI$$ERS SUX.
God Guns and Ammo

Cantonment, FL

#291 Apr 18, 2013
Sounds good to me, hoss.
9mmfix wrote:
d*ath to all bangers
HomeyZZZ9mm

Livermore, CA

#292 Apr 22, 2013
U AINT SHIT!!! EUREKA SATANAS GANG!!!!!!COME TO EUREKA AND RUN YOUR MOuth!!! fawk everyone nwk arta lvm abz trg cbc efcc bng esbp esp all prmnt all pico all whittier, Aanahim all o.c. all l.b. and everyones hood!!!!! arcata fukhav side by farta!!!!!HOLLA BACK!!! FIND ME AT Mckinley highschool or Mackown jr high!!!!! raskal,boomer,gboy,blanco,shar kie,riskee,trigger,bomber,lone r,tripper!!!!sts gang fawk sardines!!!!sza is gay!!!
Gong

Discovery Bay, CA

#293 Apr 23, 2013
Woman Kidnapped, Threatened, Made To Take Drugs
Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Eric Eugene Lundin
Arcata/McKINLEYVILLE – On Monday, April 22 at approximately 11:55 p.m. the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office was notified of possible kidnapping victim being treated at a local hospital emergency room.

A deputy respond responded to the hospital and met with the 63-year-old female victim. She told the deputy she was home alone at approximately 8 p.m. at her residence in the 2500 block of Central Avenue, McKinleyville when she heard a knock at the door.

She opened the door and Eric Eugene Lundin, 63 years old from Arcata, grabbed her by the neck and pushed his way into the residence.

He began shouting at her accusing her son of stealing marijuana from him as he shoved her backwards. He made her sit on the couch in the living room of her residence as he continued shouting at her. He then removed two handguns from his pockets. One handgun was a silver-colored semi-automatic handgun and the other was a black semi-automatic handgun.

He set the guns on the coffee table in front of her and then removed a pill bottle from his pocket and ordered her to take three pills which he gave her. He told her the pills were Methadone and it was the easiest way to make her overdose.

He repeatedly told her she was going to die, while also stating several times he was a member of the Mongols motorcycle gang and they do not leave witnesses.

After the victim took some pills he placed the black semi-auto handgun to her temple and told her to call her adult son and have him come home.

Lundin then stuck her television with the handgun breaking the screen and grabbed her cell phone and threw it across the room, destroying it. He ordered her into his pickup truck parked in front of her residence.

Lundin drove the victim around from McKinleyville to Arcata while telling the victim all the places he could hide her body. He eventually dropped the victim back off in front of her home and told her he only wanted to scare her.

A be-on-the lookout was placed for Lundin to area law enforcement agencies. Arcata Police located Lundin at his residence in Arcata in the 1100 block of G Street, Arcata.

He was arrested at the residence for kidnapping, assault, brandishing of a firearm, burglary, being a convicted felon in possession of firearms, administering drugs to commit a felony, vandalism and transportation and possession of a controlled substance. Deputies also recovered two loaded semi-automatic handguns.

He was transported to the Humboldt County Correctional facility where he was booked and his bail was set at $100,000.

The victim was admitted to the hospital.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Foot found in shoe likely not that of missing man (Nov '09) 6 hr Elynn 15
Poll The KKK is officially a McK organization now in... (Jul '11) Mon Contrail 998 265
Do you LOVE or HATE Eureka? (Mar '10) Mon Ceder Pie 25
Why Arcata Sucks (Mar '10) Mon Ceder Pie 36
News Animal control checks on man with more than 100... Jun 25 Pig farmer 1
HONDO'S Original Spanish Rice Recipe Jun 23 Kmjpandora 1
Commune Jun 19 trumpnoze 3

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages