I hate living here but I go to HSU

I love watching the bums get beat up

I love watching the vagrants get busted

Im in love with Arcata not the bums/vagr

I'm just a lunatic too.

eric wilson

San Jose, CA

#250 Dec 31, 2012
Arcata is a melting pot of hard metheads and worthless bums.
Shacks Galore

Dublin, CA

#251 Jan 1, 2013
I'm shocked that this brings out such rage and anger inside your souls. Arcata is in really bad shape with all the crime and weapons, this makes the town unfriendly and nervous.
White Guy

Dublin, CA

#252 Jan 2, 2013
Jjackson CRIP180st wrote:
Thrash the cops! Fuckum! Knock the McKinley statue over and brake off the head to toss it at jah pigs!!!!!
Well, we waited..........Look like the negros pussed out. HA HA HA HA

I guess they went back to killing Apes in Oakland.
Slopes On Dope

Hayward, CA

#253 Jan 3, 2013
DENVER ROCKS DUDE HEH BETTER BUDS THAN YOU HUMBOLDT TWEAKERS. MOVING TOMORROW!! LATER LOSERS!!
Free Surfer

Newark, CA

#254 Jan 4, 2013
I guess I'll have to trade in my surf for some ski eh? LEGAL MARYJANE!!
Arcata Sux

Newark, CA

#255 Jan 4, 2013
SOMEBODY SHOT AN INNOCENT CAT WITH A BLOWGUN! FUQ THIS TOWN I'M OUTAHERE. HUMBOLDT METHLAND. THANKS ARCATA FOR NOTHING.

ARCATA – On Thursday, Jan. 3 at about 12:21 p.m., the Arcata Police Department received a report that a cat had been brought to the Humboldt County Animal Shelter with a blow dart impaled into its chest cavity.

The cat was immediately transported to a local veterinarian clinic, where the dart was removed. The cat’s prognosis is good and it is expected to fully recover.

The cat had been located by a Good Samaritan in the 2300 block of Baldwin Avenue and transported to the animal shelter. At this time the Arcata Police has initiated a case for animal cruelty and is actively investigating leads.

The animal shelter staff reported that the cat is an unneutered, older male Tabby Cat with a friendly disposition. The identity of the cat’s owner is not known.

The Arcata Police Department is asking anyone with information about the cat’s ownership, or information about the cat’s injury, to contact the department at (707)
Dig Holes

San Francisco, CA

#256 Jan 8, 2013
Murdering the homeless drug users can be fun and titillating. Especially if you torture them.
Be Cautious

Newark, CA

#257 Jan 11, 2013
Dig Holes wrote:
Murdering the homeless drug users can be fun and titillating. Especially if you torture them.
Arcata Forest, use lye and leave it in baggies for the tweakers. Process of elimination of scumbag methheads.
Brain Matter

Brentwood, CA

#258 Jan 13, 2013
I can teach you how to manufacture handgun silencers for $250.00. Materials included.

I used to work for: http://www.advanced-armament.com/

I live in Fortuna.
craigcopper@yahoo.com
Mars 15

Castro Valley, CA

#261 Jan 28, 2013
Fukthe negros, their all going to rip you off!
14th Street

Dublin, CA

#262 Jan 29, 2013
WARNING: ROBBERY

Last night at 3:30am least 4 to 5 Blacks beat up my neighbor and stole his cash and marijuana.
Chris Miltol

Brentwood, CA

#263 Jan 30, 2013
Wow. Arcata i hear has super cheap cristol meth that people go up from city and get. There getting rich but its scarey otherwise.
GetRichBch

San Francisco, CA

#264 Jan 31, 2013
Chris Miltol wrote:
Wow. Arcata i hear has super cheap cristol meth that people go up from city and get. There getting rich but its scarey otherwise.
really howmch for a ounce in arcata ?
Hemp 4 USA

Hayward, CA

#265 Feb 2, 2013
White Power! White Buds! White Freedom!
Crips Juacko

Dublin, CA

#266 Feb 2, 2013
FUCKKAMOTES U FCKN TAGGERS U ” TOYS ” LOL & UR PAPA HOMIES THAT ARE GETTING SMASH ON 1 AFTER THE OTHERMETH BITCHES 4444444444444444444444 UP HOES DOWN 4 LIFE PEE GEE OGEE . TRU ALL ” AV.”’ KILLA 4 LIFE BITCH” PG” PJS OG’S ” A. V ‘ K 4LIFE 1111 FLATS X3 NO ONCE METHSAFE GET IT NO ONE IS SAFE LMFAO !!!!
Hank Williams

Hayward, CA

#267 Feb 3, 2013
Crips Juacko wrote:
FUCKKAMOTES U FCKN TAGGERS U ” TOYS ” LOL & UR PAPA HOMIES THAT ARE GETTING SMASH ON 1 AFTER THE OTHERMETH BITCHES 4444444444444444444444 UP HOES DOWN 4 LIFE PEE GEE OGEE . TRU ALL ” AV.”’ KILLA 4 LIFE BITCH” PG” PJS OG’S ” A. V ‘ K 4LIFE 1111 FLATS X3 NO ONCE METHSAFE GET IT NO ONE IS SAFE LMFAO !!!!
HAAAAH HAAAH HAH must be a Negro.
Dan The Man

Dublin, CA

#268 Feb 3, 2013
I've lived in Arcata all of my life and lately as I drive around I have noticed an increasing number of dirtbags on street corners holding up shitty signs with lame sayings to gain pity or to beg for money. In particular, right at the end of the Mcdonalds drive-thru on the street as your trying to pull out after buying your food, there is always someone standing there. The whole time I sit and wait, he stares at me and makes lewd gestures with his mouth and laughs like an insane man. He flings his arms in the air and creeps me the fuck out in the process. As I pull out and proceed to drive down the road, another fucktard out of nowhere runs towards my van and shouts, "hey!" I flipped him off as I do not take that kind of bullshit from anyone. I don't care how down on their luck they are, they shouldn't be allowed to scare about customers or to distract drivers. Sometimes there is a group of them that sit in front of the tattoo shop right across the street at the doors. You can tell they all migrate together like a pack of wild boar. There are places that can give them help. They can go to the rescue mission for a free meal and a free shower for fuck sakes. Sometimes one of them go window to window at people parked in the drive-thru begging for change. I roll my shit up and look straight ahead. They know I mean business. When will Mcdonalds or the police do something with these people? Run them out of there at least, do something.

Another time, I was at Taco bell in Eureka late at night in their drive-thru and a man I hadn't seen before was standing at, yep you guessed it!, the end of the drive-thru. Except this one was not holding a sign. As I waited for my food, I watched him out of the corner of my eye as he held a conversation with himself and was practicing his Karate moves. I grew slightly nervous as I retrieved my food and proceeded to drive past him. KARATE CHOP AND KICK! at my vehicle. What the fuck dude? I couldn't help but yell out the window, "WAX ON WAX OFF!" What a lame. Was he attempting to "scare" me into giving him money or food? Wow, with such stellar ninja moves, I was so impressed... NOT! GTFO with that bullshit! Taco bell, why do you let him stand there freaking customers out? That is what I really want to know.

So now I wonder, has anyone else had any run-ins with dirtbags recently too? We need them gone. Lets ship them back down to San Fran where they probably came from. Good lord.
Heather Welch

Hayward, CA

#269 Feb 5, 2013
My purse was stolen from the Stars Burger restaurant today at 1:15pm My child's critical anti-seizure medication is inside the purse so please turn it in at city hall. I won't press charges, but my child desperately need the anti-seizure med.
LaToya Jones

Hayward, CA

#270 Feb 11, 2013
Fukall ya whit trash wel steel yerrasta CUz!
Tom

Brentwood, CA

#271 Feb 11, 2013
Be careful walking to HSU. I saw two Black men taking from the trunk of a car, a sawed off shotgun. From the looks of them there not from Humboldt. That was 11:10am today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) 17 hr shanteka 245
Michael Jackson will be buried on his 51st birt... (Aug '09) Tue Len is Disgusted 15
What's with all this hate towards Armenians? (Jul '10) Tue Doink 179
JoAnns FAbric & Craft Store-Cheats Employees (Jun '07) Mon Sarah 346
Review: A-L Financial Corp (Dec '08) Nov 24 Kia driver 39
Glendale approves Korean 'comfort woman' statue... (Jul '13) Nov 21 Switches 74
The KKK is officially a McK organization now in... (Jul '11) Nov 18 Racist hater 252
Eureka Dating
Find my Match

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Eureka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eureka

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:44 am PST