Arcata hospital, school on lockdown

Full story: Eureka Times Standard

Arcata's Mad River Community Hospital and Pacific Union School are currently on lockdown after a call came into the Arcata Police Department this morning reporting that someone was seen on hospital grounds armed with a gun.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 49 of49
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NSA SFO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Monitoring 384856A

344thBrother/Dave

FWD TO FORTUNA FBI/

/END
344thBrother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Hey you moron's want my address too?
How about my real name?
How about my SS #?

/suck as.s
Pissesmeoff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

So how come the story has been pulled?
Was anybody arrested?
Was this all a big fake out?
Maybe the cops needed more money in the budget.
344thBrother

Mckinleyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

HEY MRCH PERSON...

Any details for us please?
344thBrother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Right.
It was a drill.
What a surprise.
Doesn't it piss you off to have to deal with this crap instead of treating patients?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Middle of the road wrote:
Maybe just a tea -bag person exercising their "rights"?
Hey road toad…….Thanks for helping me keep this post in front of as many people as possible.
It is great for a laugh…….
You should read the personal messages that people are sending……………
They really can’t believe that you could be so dumb………..LOL

What are you afraid of??

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/T3VS9F3MO...

Post 71

For many years I worked as a government employee who earned significantly less than contractors working on the same job. The harassment was very intense and hurtful at times.

Do you know how demoralizing it is to be told by management to assist in every means possible a consultant who makes twice what you make? Get that? Politicians hire top dollar consultants and then direct low paid rank and file state employees to do the work the consultant is being paid to do.

Makes you just love those republican bosses!

Yet even with my less than prevailing wages I shopped and supported union businesses. I wouldn’t shop at wally -mart or target. I’d rather pay a little more for American made than for chi -com crap.

And as there is less and less union made items on the shelves it’s becoming impossible to support American labor so I to will now spend a significant amount of my CALPERS and Social Security on out -of -state/country items/services.

I’m buying a new travel trailer and it’s coming from out of state because I couldn’t see buying something from my California neighbors who want to screw me out of my retirement.

Oh and the moron with the link to the poll, my wife took a 14% cut in wages, pays more into her PERS and contributes more to her medical benefits.

Then in post # 99 I posted this and you said you would answer the question after I answered your question and that I have done many times including on the thread I started just for you
Why won’t you answer the question??
What are you afraid of??

Was it floored in California??
Was it prepped in California?
Was it sold in California?
Was it registered in California?
Did a dealer in California make money and pay income tax on it?
Did someone wash it each week that it sat on a lot in California and have a job and pay taxes?
Was it ever run in a TV, Newspaper or radio ad in California and did the advertiser pay taxes on any of that money?

Why are you so afraid to answer the questions that you said you would after I answered yours????

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

Maybe just a tea -bag person exercising their "rights"?
The original questions you said you would answer....LOL

Post # 102 with you responding to my list of questions..........LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ca/T3VS9F3MO...

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why won’t you answer the question??
What are you afraid of??
Was it floored in California??
Was it prepped in California?
Was it sold in California?
Was it registered in California?
Did a dealer in California make money and pay income tax on it?
Did someone wash it each week that it sat on a lot in California and have a job and pay taxes?
Was it ever run in a TV, Newspaper or radio ad in California and did the advertiser pay taxes on any of that money?
You complain about corporations not paying tax and you do the same thing they do…………….LOL
Typical far left of the road……………..LOL

road toad said
I'll be glad to answer your questions right after you answer the qustion I asked you first.
Jay

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Thank several of you for making my point. If we allow "open carry" how in the hell do you know when a threat is real and when an incident is just someone exercising their "rights"? Several of you applauded law enforcement for the wise use of your taxes, well how would you feel if law enforcement spent ALL their resources (your taxes) continually checking out hundreds or even thousands of people who are just exhibiting the right?
Are you also scared when you see a knife on some one? Look let's face it, johny law has there hands full with the drug usage in our area. But with that said if a person is lawfully open carrying than yes it's law enforcments duty to make contact and make sure the firearm is unloaded and the person carrying has a clean record. It's there job they have time!! Plus it keeps them out of alie ways stalking unsuspected drivers..

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you also scared when you see a knife on some one? Look let's face it, johny law has there hands full with the drug usage in our area. But with that said if a person is lawfully open carrying than yes it's law enforcments duty to make contact and make sure the firearm is unloaded and the person carrying has a clean record. It's there job they have time!! Plus it keeps them out of alie ways stalking unsuspected drivers..
This little girl is afraid of everything........

She is afraid to answer questions she agreed to answer years ago.......

She would also ban any glass bottles carried by anyone.....

She thinks anyone that makes more money than her should pay taxes of 90 percent.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 49 of49
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Eureka Forum right now

Search the Eureka Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 min Unberboats 200,209
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Wed Punk a s Murabito 4,834
How old do YOU think you should be to start dat... (Sep '07) Wed Dude 470
The KKK is officially a McK organization now in... (Jul '11) Tue Pop B 240
Tea party brings hundreds to courthouse (Apr '09) Tue Mustang Mike 459
TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) Mon johnstegall 184
JoAnns FAbric & Craft Store-Cheats Employees (Jun '07) Jul 6 grandma 337
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE