Embezzlement, Check Forgery, Theft

Embezzlement, Check Forgery, Theft

Posted in the Eureka Forum

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Mary Raeleen Ross-Gannon is a convicted felon. Most recently while on felony probation she has forged and cashed a check from her husband's father.

You can search the Siskiyou County Court website with her name and find all of her crimes. They have just updated her restitution that now shows her owing $357,995.80.

Here's the math:
$200.00 month
1,790 Months
149 Years

Here's the most recent news article:
http://www.estateofdenial.com/2012/03/01/embe...
Jon Awla

Lincoln City, OR

#2 Feb 21, 2013
I'v met this lady and she was very od to say the least. It didn't appear that she knew what she was doing at all. On the day I saw her it looked like she was having car trouble.
The girl that was with her had quite the mouth on her and like to argue......

Serious issues.........
shimy

Klamath Falls, OR

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Her updated restitution:$322,578.00 according to the Siskiyou County Court website.
Meeshi

Pahrump, NV

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Shimy - Can you please contact me directly with information regarding the incident of forgery? It is a direct probation violation of the crime $357K crime you mentioned below. My parents are the victims in that incident. My email address is: [email protected] Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
shimysham wrote:
Mary Raeleen Ross-Gannon is a convicted felon. Most recently while on felony probation she has forged and cashed a check from her husband's father.
You can search the Siskiyou County Court website with her name and find all of her crimes. They have just updated her restitution that now shows her owing $357,995.80.
Here's the math:
$200.00 month
1,790 Months
149 Years
Here's the most recent news article:
http://www.estateofdenial.com/2012/03/01/embe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the owner of eureka ebt office has fired all hi... 5 hr lady 2
Samoan Bloods vs samoan crips (Oct '14) Nov 30 Anonymous 2
News L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) Nov 29 SSCV 131
Armenian Gangs in Altadena/Pasadena. (Jan '10) Nov 28 DogFartian 91
News How to File A Complaint About DIRECTV (Jul '08) Nov 22 brisen66 253
Stranded Nov 16 Bellekerry 1
News City, county working with Eureka senior home on... (Oct '10) Nov 11 Tenant at Silverc... 10

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages