created by: KKK 1798 | Jul 23, 2011

Eureka, CA

1,203 votes

The KKK is officially a McK organization now in Humboldt

Click on an option to vote

  • Sign me up
  • Screw giving $ to mexicans
  • Screw giving $ to bums
  • Screw giving $ to blacks
  • Beat the bums so bad they'll leave
  • Beat the mexicans so bad they'll leave
  • Beat the blacks because it's fun
  • Kill the tweekers
  • Kill the growers
  • Destroy the meth labs
Comments
141 - 160 of 240 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 8
WALTON

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Racer wrote:
The last time my friends saw a ni88er going over their fence they caught him and threw him in their car pushing the ni88er out when they hit 120mph on the freeway.
I wish I could see that!(HNSM) Hilarious Negro Skid Mark.
shad

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

California sucks wrote:
Highest taxes in the nation
Liberal bastion
San Fransisco
Illegal aliens
Mud slides
Earthquakes
Fewer and fewer jobs
What's to like?
Forgot to mention the queeers
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Just replace meth from mexico with meth the u.s. government lets over the boarder. All of the worlds worst criminals are white and immune from the law. http://www.infowars.com/goldman-sachs-made-40...
Sawed Off 12

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Humboldt Ku Klux Klan! All Powerful in cleaning up the tweakers! White Power! White Race! White Buds!
Dana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

I was raped by two black men in broad daylight on the side street, I'm scared, need to move away from any evil blacks. God Save Us.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I hate canadians.kidding...
GetRichBch

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

10

6

5

Dana wrote:
I was raped by two black men in broad daylight on the side street, I'm scared, need to move away from any evil blacks. God Save Us.
hahahaFU white bth i'll rape to too 510CrIpSuNITE
Biana

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

24

13

1

GetRichBch wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaFU white bth i'll rape to too 510CrIpSuNITE
I hope you hang by your balls negro, and the Whites will beat you to death.
The Great White Hope

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sickle Cell Anemia
Mama D

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#190
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

The Great White Hope wrote:
Sickle Cell Anemia
On a diseased black dick.
Heather

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#191
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

DISGUSTING BLACK SCUM!
GetRichBch wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaFU white bth i'll rape to too 510CrIpSuNITE
Tyrone

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I kill u fkrs BLACKPIDE BTCH
I beet yo asd an take yo rob an stabed
Fen

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

7

5

1

Definitely kill off the tweekers.
ATTN

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Curtis Flowers, Douglas Flowers, and Christopher Hanly ARE NOT part of the K.K.K.
nor will thay ever be part of it.
On 02-17-2013, approximately 1:00 a.m. the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office received 911 call from a citizen who reported three males were at a large party in the area of East Ferry Road, Ferndale and were assaulting several people. Sheriff’s Deputies, California Highway Patrol Officers and Ferndale Police responded to the scene. While deputies were enroute they were advised the three male suspects were attempting to leave the area in a dark colored KIA Rio. A Ferndale Police Officer spotted the SUV near Fernbridge and stopped it.
Deputies and CHP Officers joined the Ferndale Officer and detained the three males who were in the Kia. The officers saw the occupants had fresh injuries to them and showed signs of alcohol intoxication. The officers could also see open alcoholic containers in the vehicle. All three subjects identified as Douglas Wayne Flowers, 43 years old, from Fortuna and Curtis Flowers, 22 years old, from Fortuna and Christopher James Hanly, 23 years old from McKinleyville were detained. Douglas Flowers is the father of Curtis Flowers. Curtis was the driver of the KIA Rio. Medical was requested to respond to the scene and treat them for their injuries.
Deputies then contacted witness and the victims. They were told by the witness and victims that the Flowers and Hanly showed up at the party on the Ferndale River bar intoxicated. The suspects shouted “White Pride”, as they walked around through the crowd. They were asked to calm down by party attendees. Curtis Flowers started pushing people and challenging them to fight. An 18 year old female attempted to leave the party in a Toyota Pickup truck because of Curtis Flowers behavior.
As she got into the truck Curtis Flowers walked up to the truck and swung the truck door open. In doing so the door struck another 18 year old female who was watching what was occurring and standing near the pickup truck. When the female who was struck by the door made a comment about being struck by the door to Curtis Flowers, he punched her in the face with a closed fist. When the injured female got back up Douglas Flowers then punched her in the face knocking her back to the ground. The female immediately fell to the ground a second time. Meantime the female who had been in the truck exited the truck to assist the assaulted and injured female and she was punched in the face, which knocked her to the ground and unconscious. A 16 year old male who was close by came to both females aid and was punched in the eye by Curtis Flowers. Then all three suspects Curtis Flowers, Douglas Flowers and Hanly began punching him in the face after knocking the 16 year old to the ground.
Fen

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Tyrone wrote:
I kill u fkrs BLACKPIDE BTCH
I beet yo asd an take yo rob an stabed
Hey Tyrone, you know that writing a post in which you don't spell more than two words correctly makes you look like you have an IQ of 70 and makes other people think.......... Nevermind.
Sal XXX

Dublin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Fen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tyrone, you know that writing a post in which you don't spell more than two words correctly makes you look like you have an IQ of 70 and makes other people think.......... Nevermind.
You have to know ape language otherwise he's just a retarted ape.
PhD CR

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Don't let Humboldt fall into negro-mexiscumbag. Fight 4 White or Die!
hate-is-hell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

After reading many of these hateful racist posts, I feel I've fallen into a sewer.
Minds full of hate, fear, and violence...that's how most of you appear to ordinary decent human beings..
The fact that many of you are poorly educated and ignorant could be considered an explanation for your appalling opinions, but you don't have to be educated or knowledgable to be a decent and respectable person.
Many of you folks need to understand this: racism is a refuge for little minds unable to comprehend or cope with their own personal history or experiences. So, they (you?) lash out with fear, hatred, and threats and accounts of violence against the "others."
And the "others," equally ignorant and damaged, lash back. None of you folks will ever experience prosperity, peacefulness, or moral goodness as long as you wallow in your ignorance.
But know this: a better way exists for you who are among the haters, the ones who consider themselves superior on account of race, the ones whose own families have turned them through neglect and abuse into patterns of hatred and criminality.
There is no magic to this "better way". There is no easy way out of ignorance and hatred no matter how justified you may feel in your opinions. In fact your justifications and rationalizations will need to be set aside so that you can begin a journey towards knowledge and light.
Are you now discounting these words of mine? Are you thinking this guy doesn't know me? He doesn't know my real good reasons for hating blacks, browns, whites, Muslims, or gays.
Oh, but I do know you. I've seen and known people like you practically my whole life. I've seen bits of you in my own family, friends, and neighbors. Just bits for the most part.(The level of hatred and ignorance displayed here by some is really over the top.)
I know who you are and I know why you hate and I know how you can relieve yourself from your hatred and from your ignorance.
Anyone interested? It won't be easy.
2001Mourn

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

It's the Muslem's in general that I can't stand, flipping off a bunch of terrorists.
hate-is-hell wrote:
After reading many of these hateful racist posts, I feel I've fallen into a sewer.
Minds full of hate, fear, and violence...that's how most of you appear to ordinary decent human beings..
The fact that many of you are poorly educated and ignorant could be considered an explanation for your appalling opinions, but you don't have to be educated or knowledgable to be a decent and respectable person.
Many of you folks need to understand this: racism is a refuge for little minds unable to comprehend or cope with their own personal history or experiences. So, they (you?) lash out with fear, hatred, and threats and accounts of violence against the "others."
And the "others," equally ignorant and damaged, lash back. None of you folks will ever experience prosperity, peacefulness, or moral goodness as long as you wallow in your ignorance.
But know this: a better way exists for you who are among the haters, the ones who consider themselves superior on account of race, the ones whose own families have turned them through neglect and abuse into patterns of hatred and criminality.
There is no magic to this "better way". There is no easy way out of ignorance and hatred no matter how justified you may feel in your opinions. In fact your justifications and rationalizations will need to be set aside so that you can begin a journey towards knowledge and light.
Are you now discounting these words of mine? Are you thinking this guy doesn't know me? He doesn't know my real good reasons for hating blacks, browns, whites, Muslims, or gays.
Oh, but I do know you. I've seen and known people like you practically my whole life. I've seen bits of you in my own family, friends, and neighbors. Just bits for the most part.(The level of hatred and ignorance displayed here by some is really over the top.)
I know who you are and I know why you hate and I know how you can relieve yourself from your hatred and from your ignorance.
Anyone interested? It won't be easy.
For real

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Cheril wrote:
White Pride!
White Nation!
White Children!
And white women! Pedro like white girls..lol. The white girls here ,like me and my big house. I work in oil industry and make mucho dinero. White girls give me their time and I let them stay in my nice house and they even make me breakfast in the mornings. Think I am going to knock one up, I need a kid or two.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Eureka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eureka
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••