Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
ronald is a cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippie. they don't believe in statistics. they get these gut feelings that they believe to be the truth.
Asian Guy.

Yes. I agree. RiccardoFire never provides source material other than citing from memory propaganda material that comes from the mouths of high paid operatives of Big Government licensed "non-profit" organizations. The "fair share" of taxes these wealthy organizations should be paying is, in fact, paid by the minority of increasingly impoverished ordinary Americans who pay taxes. One would think RiccardoFire would have gotten a clue inasmuch as these same outfits are primary beneficiary of unbelievable amounts of laundered tax money that Big Government collects from "the little folks".

Ronald
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire.
Perhaps, but in radical activist controlled towns such as Long Beach, there are plenty zonked-out potheads driving unlicensed, uninsured and untaxed bicycles, jeopardizing the safety of pedestrians and the motoring public. Most of those unruly bicycle drivers don't even pay Lowenthal grocery and goods bag harassment taxes because they pay for their food with taxpayer funded food stamps.
Ronald
They must be stoned if they are driving bicycles without a license and not being taxed...LOL...
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire.
I go to great lengths to provide you with links to authoritative source material so that you might be better informed. Are you failing to check them out?
Ronald
I don't think you are checking them out, your links say nothing about smoking being healthy.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you are checking them out, your links say nothing about smoking being healthy.
RiccardoFire.

Tobacco smoking is not "unhealthy", as you imply. I do not believe Big Government requires us to prove the negative...yet.

Ronald
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire.
Tobacco smoking is not "unhealthy", as you imply. I do not believe Big Government requires us to prove the negative...yet.
Ronald
ok ronny, you must be right, Tobacco smoking is very healthy, I'm going to Whole Foods right now to buy some organic cigarettes. Yes all the Big Governments and all the small Governments got together to fool us into thinking it's unhealthy. The world is united on this scam. I think it should be a requirement that kids are taught it's good for them in elementary school....
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>ok ronny, you must be right, Tobacco smoking is very healthy, I'm going to Whole Foods right now to buy some organic cigarettes. Yes all the Big Governments and all the small Governments got together to fool us into thinking it's unhealthy. The world is united on this scam. I think it should be a requirement that kids are taught it's good for them in elementary school....
RiccardoFire.

Yes. For the most part I am in agreement with you. I guess we are on the same page after all.

Ronald
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Too hilarious, Asian Guy calling Ronald a coke head.

Annual Causes of Death in the United States
Tobacco 435,000
Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity 365,000
Alcohol 85,000
Microbial Agents 75,000
Toxic Agents 55,000
Motor Vehicle Crashes 26,347
Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs 32,000
Suicide 30,622
Incidents Involving Firearms 29,000
Homicide 20,308
Sexual Behaviors 20,000
All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect 17,000
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin 7,600
Marijuana 0

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian Guy.
Yes. I agree. RiccardoFire never provides source material other than citing from memory propaganda material that comes from the mouths of high paid operatives of Big Government licensed "non-profit" organizations. The "fair share" of taxes these wealthy organizations should be paying is, in fact, paid by the minority of increasingly impoverished ordinary Americans who pay taxes. One would think RiccardoFire would have gotten a clue inasmuch as these same outfits are primary beneficiary of unbelievable amounts of laundered tax money that Big Government collects from "the little folks".
Ronald
there you go again.. talking from the gut rather then from facts... don't you know that the top 10 percent pay 71 percent of the federal income taxes?
http://www.heritage.org/federalbudget/top10-p...
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Ronald seems to be insane.That is unfortunate.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

waco1954 wrote:
Ronald seems to be insane.That is unfortunate.
yes and seems to enjoy seeing his name on the screen. Medical pot might benefit him.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you by your own admission admit to breaking the law.
mushrooms, you say? my guess is you probably do all the drugs. including heroin.
you are typical of the problem on capitol hill. drug addicts that believe they are above the law.
I do not break any law.(I am not on Capital hill, but on the other side of the Atlantic.

And yes I believe from experience and witnessing, and books studies and paper researches that cannabis, salvia and mushroom are wonderful medication for the physical health, the mental health and the spiritual health. I have seen only benefits after 30 years of observation around me.

Heroin? No thank. Alcohol? No thanks (or very occasionally by social pressure). Tobacco (OK, but in oral snus form. Cigarettes almost killed me).

I have been once called, by parents, to help their daugher. I was told she was a druggy, desperate, and unable to work,(and the exams were close). I asked, "what drug?". They answer me that it was cannabis, and that they have confiscate it. I told them to give the cannabis back to her, and to tell her to study for the exams, without comments. They trust me and did exactly that. She succeed the exam, and we have never talk again about cannabis, or any problem related. The problem with MJ is the fuss made by people about it.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not break any law.(I am not on Capital hill, but on the other side of the Atlantic.
And yes I believe from experience and witnessing, and books studies and paper researches that cannabis, salvia and mushroom are wonderful medication for the physical health, the mental health and the spiritual health. I have seen only benefits after 30 years of observation around me.
Heroin? No thank. Alcohol? No thanks (or very occasionally by social pressure). Tobacco (OK, but in oral snus form. Cigarettes almost killed me).
I have been once called, by parents, to help their daugher. I was told she was a druggy, desperate, and unable to work,(and the exams were close). I asked, "what drug?". They answer me that it was cannabis, and that they have confiscate it. I told them to give the cannabis back to her, and to tell her to study for the exams, without comments. They trust me and did exactly that. She succeed the exam, and we have never talk again about cannabis, or any problem related. The problem with MJ is the fuss made by people about it.
Bruno24.

Please pardon me for butting in, but if you need to rationalize your addiction to mind rotting pot, you need not suffer exile in far away lands across the Atlantic. Have you ever considered Long Beach? Long Beach is blessed with a temperate year 'round Mediterranean climate.

Long Beach is home to one of the most radical of the State's incredibly expensive taxpayer funded State universities. Perhaps in large part because of the "culture" that grew out of academia after the '60s '70s revolution, local "university trained" politicians and their high paid staff use hard earned taxpayer money enabling them to spend their time advocating the "regulation" of illegal mind rotting "medicinal" pot dispensaries.

If you are fortunate enough for your addiction to have progressed to the point where a Government "doctor" will certify your "need" for pot, your disability would qualify you to free food in the form of taxpayer funded food stamps. You would be "in like Flynn",*(so to speak)* As a recipient of taxpayer funded food stamps, you would be exempt from the requirement to pay the city's Lowenthal grocery and goods bag harassment tax that is required of the increasingly impoverished minority of city residents who pay taxes.

While the city's taxpaying minority are required to pay the harassment tax - UNDER PENALTY OF LAW!- you could give the finger to the taxpaying minority in proper '60s era fashion. Taxpayers would be none the wiser, because free-spending out-of-control California politicians load hard earned taxpayer money - most of which is paid by NON tobacco smokers - into EBT "wealth transfer" cards. Thus, you would not even need to suffer the stigmatization of having your pot/taxpayer dependency known to those who would be forced to pay for it. Come! Join us! The city needs more taxpayer funded "stimulus" money!

Ronald
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Annual Causes of Death in the United States
Tobacco 435,000
Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity 365,000
Alcohol 85,000
Microbial Agents 75,000
Toxic Agents 55,000
Motor Vehicle Crashes 26,347
Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs 32,000
Suicide 30,622
Incidents Involving Firearms 29,000
Homicide 20,308
Sexual Behaviors 20,000
All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect 17,000
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin 7,600
Marijuana 0

So if it's the drugs that make us do and say the things we say and do. I wonder what it is that makes Ronald and Asian guy think that people can't see through their disinformation. The Heritage Foundation please couldn't you find a supporting story by the John Birch Society or the Phillip Morris web site?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno24.
Please pardon me for butting in, but if you need to rationalize your addiction to mind rotting pot, you need not suffer exile in far away lands across the Atlantic. Have you ever considered Long Beach? Long Beach is blessed with a temperate year 'round Mediterranean climate.
Long Beach is home to one of the most radical of the State's incredibly expensive taxpayer funded State universities. Perhaps in large part because of the "culture" that grew out of academia after the '60s '70s revolution, local "university trained" politicians and their high paid staff use hard earned taxpayer money enabling them to spend their time advocating the "regulation" of illegal mind rotting "medicinal" pot dispensaries.
If you are fortunate enough for your addiction to have progressed to the point where a Government "doctor" will certify your "need" for pot, your disability would qualify you to free food in the form of taxpayer funded food stamps. You would be "in like Flynn",*(so to speak)* As a recipient of taxpayer funded food stamps, you would be exempt from the requirement to pay the city's Lowenthal grocery and goods bag harassment tax that is required of the increasingly impoverished minority of city residents who pay taxes.
While the city's taxpaying minority are required to pay the harassment tax - UNDER PENALTY OF LAW!- you could give the finger to the taxpaying minority in proper '60s era fashion. Taxpayers would be none the wiser, because free-spending out-of-control California politicians load hard earned taxpayer money - most of which is paid by NON tobacco smokers - into EBT "wealth transfer" cards. Thus, you would not even need to suffer the stigmatization of having your pot/taxpayer dependency known to those who would be forced to pay for it. Come! Join us! The city needs more taxpayer funded "stimulus" money!
Ronald
Thanks Ronald, but I am just born in Europa. Also I am not addicted to pot. I have an addiction to tobacco, but it is not a problem with snus. My favorite plant is salvia, and it cures all addiction, habituations and compulsive behaviors, even when we are not interested in curing them, like with my tobacco-snus.
The reason why I am for the legalization of marjiuana and all drugs are purely driven by my concern to be able to provide the real information about all substances to the public, and to make health politics consistent, and to help the cure of people really addicted to drugs (legal or illegal). And, well, to solve the corruption problems.
In my country the number of heroin users has diminish a lot when they made it (unofficially) legal to prevent the spreading of AIDS. I sincerely believe that drugs are not really a problem, unless they become illegal, because this gives an incentive to criminals to sell hazardous products to the kids.
Retired N Lovn it

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

"It's still illegal?" ...."We should face our problems, HEAD ON!" Barbra Streisand, after hitting a joint she lit at the Forum in a <<<1972>>> fund raiser for McGovern. It is LONG OVERDUE!!!!

“The QUEEN BEE has spoken”

Since: Aug 09

Don't get STUNG!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Retired N Lovn it wrote:
"It's still illegal?" ...."We should face our problems, HEAD ON!" Barbra Streisand, after hitting a joint she lit at the Forum in a <<<1972>>> fund raiser for McGovern. It is LONG OVERDUE!!!!
LOL...yes it is.
Chris O

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Man, this guy is knowledgeable.... Lol
missjacqueOH

Palo Cedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

If you want respect Please, use spell check and pretend your not a drop out, looser, pot head, slug of a being.Thank You.
Jimbo wrote:
Im all for it. I smoke it everie hour im awaik. As and offishal i can say i stronglie support it. Vote Scattinni for police cheif there two.
fiting for you!
Jimbo
missjacqueOH

Palo Cedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Please use spell check and pretend your not a drop out, looser, slug type of being. Thank-You.
Provocateur

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

missjacqueOH wrote:
Please use spell check and pretend your not a drop out, looser, slug type of being. Thank-You.
You're telling him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,181 - 10,200 of15,910
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Eureka Forum right now

Search the Eureka Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Unberboats 200,209
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Wed Punk a s Murabito 4,834
How old do YOU think you should be to start dat... (Sep '07) Wed Dude 470
The KKK is officially a McK organization now in... (Jul '11) Tue Pop B 240
Tea party brings hundreds to courthouse (Apr '09) Tue Mustang Mike 459
TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) Mon johnstegall 184
JoAnns FAbric & Craft Store-Cheats Employees (Jun '07) Jul 6 grandma 337
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE