|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

New York Times
4/17/2012
Rocker Ted Nugent came out strong for Mitt Romney at this weekend's National Rifle Association convention, blasting the Obama administration as "wiping its ass with the Constitution" and demanding the audience rally the troops for the GOP candidate.

In a video spotted by Right Wing Watch, Nugent doesn't mince words when describing the sitting president's administration, which he describes as "ni**ervile," "evil," and "America-hating."

Though the wild rhetoric is from the weekend, Nugent had already endorsed Romney in early March. He also once threatened to kill Obama and Hilary Clinton and effusively praised Sarah Palin in the 2010 TIME 100 issue.
Troll

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

The "rich" do make strange bed fella's don't they ? The left,the right. It't all just an illussion. Slight of hand,,, Look over there as they take from right here. GSA and a $800.000 scandel there. With TRILLIONS taken from us here.
It' not left or right anymore. It's crooks vs America.
P.S Hey Ted,,,, SUCK IT !
Yah

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

An endorsement by Ted Nugent is surely the Kiss of Death for any candidate.
Oakland

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Nugent gave me the best head ever back in 77. It was the monsters of rock tour at the day on the green. But that boy was the monster of "rock gobbler" that night. He wore is cave man tights .But that ass was lose as butter I'm tellin.
All those right wings over compinsate. GOOD thing for the fun,,,,,,
Yoda

Mount Laurel, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

What a racist SOB. What a redneck! I hope the secret service looks his dumb ass up. The GOP wonders why they have the issues they have. You might as well give them little pointy hoods. Simply a sad state of affairs.
Limb grinder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Blacks are the most racist race in this country but no one ever calls them out on it. If your proud to be white your a racist if your proud to be black or brown your a hero.if you want to stop racism quit with all separation no african american, asian american, italian american, ect ect....... I don't call myself a european american I am an AMERICAN! and so should everyone else, take pride in your country divided we fall united we stand.the only way to conquer us is through division
Ryan Ruth

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

You know what will make the GOP win, make it legal for every White American to legally shoot all Blacks and Mexican. YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Western Girl

Portola Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

YEAH NUGENT, FUKTHE MEXINIGGS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Eureka Forum right now

Search the Eureka Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 41 min zerocoolisHe 7,299
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr The Dog 15,663
Vinyl on the rise?; Local store owners say anal... 3 hr Heather 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 8 hr Drafty 4,559
2 die in Fields Landing blaze; Humboldt Bay Fir... 13 hr Rob W 2
Dumb an Dumber....Melissa L. Cope (Oct '13) 19 hr you know who lol 2
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 19 hr Gomers 199,087
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eureka Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Eureka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance