Bums at mcdonald-burgerking

Bums at mcdonald-burgerking

Posted in the Eureka Forum

Tired of them

Birds Landing, CA

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Why does mcdonalds and burger king let the bums hang outside of thier bussiness , they let them fight and annoy customers inside and outside the store ,call the cops and get them out , if your truely homeless and need help i can understand that , but just drunk and rude you get what you deserve a ass kicking.
BLOOD144FTPEUREK A

San Francisco, CA

#2 Mar 30, 2013
IKILLWHITY
IKILLWHITY
IKILLWHITY
Tired of them

Birds Landing, CA

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Going to take my bussiness elsewhere , its not the hassle , maybe we should all stop going there until they fix the problem.
Tired of them

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2013
By ourselves we can not do much , but by keeping people informed we can do alot, life is hard enough without people getting rude in our faces everytime we are out in public , and there is a homeless shelter here that feeds people daily..
Sing

Hayward, CA

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Tired of them wrote:
By ourselves we can not do much , but by keeping people informed we can do alot, life is hard enough without people getting rude in our faces everytime we are out in public , and there is a homeless shelter here that feeds people daily..
Fire a Tazer at the bum when you drive by.
Tired of them

Birds Landing, CA

#6 Apr 4, 2013
I was telling a friend about my encounters at mcdonalds and he said a guy asked him for money while he was inside eating.
People Power

Birds Landing, CA

#7 Apr 6, 2013
It is working slowly , they have made them move out of the front recently , there are programs to help these people when they need it .
Live Life

Hayward, CA

#8 Jun 1, 2013
I agree, they are banned from the inside of a restaurant, but can walk up to the outside window.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forensic scientists say Dickson case is priority (Aug '08) Fri Darth 17
News Armenian organized crime grows more complex (Oct '10) Thu painterdavegln 811
News Hash receives 11 years in prison (Jan '09) Jan 17 Debbie 87
News Bigfoot is not at all imaginary for many inland... (May '09) Jan 16 Callme TRUMP 69
News Glendale approves Korean 'comfort woman' statue... (Jul '13) Jan 16 Hongdae Hunk 77
News Arcata man arrested after police recover missin... (Jul '08) Jan 13 Hogan68 22
JoAnns FAbric & Craft Store-Cheats Employees (Jun '07) Jan 10 Jae 384

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages