Hells Angel shot Friday was cleared o...

Hells Angel shot Friday was cleared of murdering girls in Merced

There are 142 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Nov 10, 2008, titled Hells Angel shot Friday was cleared of murdering girls in Merced. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

The man shot outside an Old Town bar in Eureka Friday night had recently been acquitted of murdering two girls in Atwater in 1986.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

Support Bikers not hahas

Fort Bragg, NC

#21 Nov 10, 2008
To bad they weren't a better shot. This is one man who deffiently deserves what he got. Its just to bad he's still alive. Having actually met this evil man i can say that no injustice has been done to him, only the family's of those poor innocent girls, and the many other vitims that have been done wrong by him in the past. The justice system failed them not once but twice. Its a dam shame. Hopefully someday soon Bobby T. will be rotting in hell where he belongs.
Anonymous

Arcata, CA

#22 Nov 10, 2008
because so many people seem to know this guy, whats the story about those girls. apparently he got found innocent.
Advice

Eureka, CA

#23 Nov 10, 2008
No....not "Found Innocent." He was found "Not Guilty" because California's liberal, attorney based judicial system is broken and allows pieces of trash like this to live amongst us.
Don't EVER think that someone who is not found guilty in a California court is innocent....the amount of evidence required simply to arrest them in this "Pathetic" state would convict them in 48 of the other 49.
He was found not guilty because he had enough $ behind him to drag the case out until it couldn't be effectively prosecuted. That doesn't mean the coward didn't kill two little girls...it only means California SUCKS!
blackbird

United States

#24 Nov 10, 2008
Advice wrote:
No....not "Found Innocent." He was found "Not Guilty" because California's liberal, attorney based judicial system is broken and allows pieces of trash like this to live amongst us.
Don't EVER think that someone who is not found guilty in a California court is innocent....the amount of evidence required simply to arrest them in this "Pathetic" state would convict them in 48 of the other 49.
He was found not guilty because he had enough $ behind him to drag the case out until it couldn't be effectively prosecuted. That doesn't mean the coward didn't kill two little girls...it only means California SUCKS!
I'm with the others whom want the low down on this pig. what is the story on the two little girls? Any body out there know??
miss priss

Merced, CA

#25 Nov 10, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
because so many people seem to know this guy, whats the story about those girls. apparently he got found innocent.
go to( four arrested) fourm #80 and that should give you answer and thats person put it in a nice way..
an innocent flower

Jacksonville, FL

#26 Nov 10, 2008
On the brighter side....the DEPRESSION!
Stumpy

Forestville, CA

#27 Nov 10, 2008
Why all, the drama?
if you want to off somebody
there are plenty of quiet ways.

I like the idea of a
portable Bolt Gun.

Trick, Drop, Leave.
Wondering

Grants Pass, OR

#28 Nov 10, 2008
Why has this turd floated back up our way?

What was RDT doing in Eureka?

The Meganís Law database shows him with an Atwater residence.

Some posters on the Merced Sun Star web-site make it sound like he was living in / around Merced;
http://www.mercedsunstar.com/167/story/539228...

His wife (supposedly) works for the prison in Chowchilla.

But, Ole RDT was shot (unfortunately *NOT* dead) outside a bar in Eureka?

What was RDT doing in Eureka?
[Nothing good Iím sure]
Karma

Carmichael, CA

#29 Nov 10, 2008
Hang Em High wrote:
I'm truely sorry the 4 weren't better shots. He
deserved to die for what he did to the woman he
spent 7 years in jail for. Better luck next time!
And if you have sympathy, try envisioning yourself
in her place, wounded forever, while he's out
drinking looking for more victims.
Bobby should have had to serve his entire 14 yr sentence instead of the 7 he did. I was there in court when she told the judge and jury what he did to her, and what he still continues to do to her in her mind. She does not deserve to live in fear. She is a brave women...Lets just hope their a better shot next time
Karma

Carmichael, CA

#30 Nov 10, 2008
Wondering wrote:
Why has this turd floated back up our way?
What was RDT doing in Eureka?
The Meganís Law database shows him with an Atwater residence.
Some posters on the Merced Sun Star web-site make it sound like he was living in / around Merced;
http://www.mercedsunstar.com/167/story/539228...
His wife (supposedly) works for the prison in Chowchilla.
But, Ole RDT was shot (unfortunately *NOT* dead) outside a bar in Eureka?
What was RDT doing in Eureka?
[Nothing good Iím sure]
Yea what was he doing up there? did he have permission to leave the county? will/can they violate him if he makes it out of the hospital?
And yes his wife work at the womens state prison in chowchilla..........
Karma

Merced, CA

#31 Nov 10, 2008
Eurekan wrote:
Where is journalistic integrity? He has been found not guilty by not one, but two juries. What purpose does publishing this information serve, other then to victimize a victim. No matter what a person past may include they do not deserve to be shot on a public street.
Your say 2 juries found him not guilty well the first jury was hung 8 guilty 3 undecided & 1 not guilty! Had he been not guilty the first time there wouldn't have been a second! You say victimize, i say that peace of SH*T is not a victim! Karma comes back! Besides he got off because he had a good lawyer! But we all know how lawyer's are!
Ray from Eureka

Auburn, AL

#32 Nov 10, 2008
I imagine he was in Eureka being up to no good.If he hadn't been shot that night there most certainly would have been other victims of whatever crimes he was looking to commit. his being shot saved someone.
Anonymous

Arcata, CA

#33 Nov 10, 2008
Here is a nice link to read which shows the character of this great person.

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/253/story/539249...
Rey

Seaside, CA

#34 Nov 10, 2008
I hope at least one shot was a crotch shot, this might help this scum bucket with his being a predator on the young and innocent...
Stumpy

Forestville, CA

#35 Nov 10, 2008
You have to think about this.
People are sending people to shoot
someone in Eureka?
That's a Hit. A Whack.
Contract?
This is happening here?
Think.
Sunshine

United States

#36 Nov 10, 2008
You all need to know the fact's...Bobby did not kill those 2 girl's back in 86', both jury's got it right...Yes, he has a past, but he turned his life around many years ago...He has a wonderful wife, and a beautiful family, and in his community he was respected...If you don't know the fact's, don't sling the garbage, bottom line, Merced County DA's office needed a scapegoat, and Bobby was it...Leave him alone, and pray for the men who did this to him, you see they are guilty, and there are witness'...
Eurekan

Mountain View, CA

#37 Nov 10, 2008
WOW! What an amazing display of absolute bullshit from a punch of faceless names who do not have to take responsibility for their comments.

The legal system is flawed on all sides. He has been found innocent. Let the man live his life, he has done the time and should be allowed to get his life back on track.

Why is no one asking Chief Garr about the Mongols being the cause of this shooting, as he originally speculated?

This story isn't a story, is just another space filler to keep the informed and obviously uneducated public interested in the TS website.

I wondered who voted for the chickens and not the gays, now I know.
81suck

Millbrook, NY

#38 Nov 10, 2008
I believe that Every time a hells angel or one of their support gang members dies the world becomes a safer place for women and children . Like I have said many times The Hells angels seem to have an unusually high percent of members charged for harming women and children.
Aw Sh-iite

Santa Rosa, CA

#39 Nov 10, 2008
" I wondered who voted for the chickens and not the gays, now I know.
Welcome to Gay!....
Eurekan is Gay!
Now we know
81suck

Millbrook, NY

#40 Nov 10, 2008
After Reading all the info in the newspapers about Thompson . I cannot understand how he was found not guilty.In my eyes he is guilty until I see something new that shows me different.
I wonder if Bobby was tight with Hells angels Nevada Pres Dave Burgess that was sentenced this year for child porn?
Birds of a feather flock together and these 2 birds Davey and Bobby both wore the sign of the hells angels that looks like a chicken head so anyone that would wear something that silly looking must have something in common. Both charged with crimes against the innocent and helpless . I guess this is true Hells angel stuff. Wow what the hell are their supports thinking? What kind of trash support this kind of sewage?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JoAnns FAbric & Craft Store-Cheats Employees (Jun '07) Apr 27 Quit being bad cu... 385
News Assyrian, Armenian, Greek Genocide Commemoratio... Apr 25 Former Armo 4
White Mexicans (Sep '13) Apr 25 Jeffrey acosta 5
eureka yall better be getting out of there Apr 22 Calling Russia Don 2
Commune Apr 20 BlueIrisheyez 1
News On the Record April 26, 2009 (Apr '09) Apr 19 Miss tammy 49
Laura Love bug has herpes and so does her whole... Apr 19 SHANE STRASSBERG 1

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages