Grateful Dead were a Satanic Cult
jeremy

Cambridge, MD

#21 Aug 16, 2012
For Imanuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, you need to do some research. The greatful dead was definitely involved with the occult, just as the beattles, rolling stones, black sabbath, blue oyster cult, and countless other bands, entertainers, politicians, luminaries and world leaders are. Please, please, please do research on musical groups or music industry and the occult. By the way, would a Christian singer or group call themselves the grateful dead? Certainly not. Do not be ignorant of the new world order and the elitist agenda.
Grateful dead comes from an old story/poem where a dead person is left unburied till all debts have been paid. The person paying off the dead's debt will then later pay back the favor to the person whom paid off the dead person as a good deed. The GRATEFUL Dead.
Neonami

Hayward, CA

#22 Aug 16, 2012
jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
Grateful dead comes from an old story/poem where a dead person is left unburied till all debts have been paid. The person paying off the dead's debt will then later pay back the favor to the person whom paid off the dead person as a good deed. The GRATEFUL Dead.
Satan is the Almighty One whom shall doom the Earth come December 2012.
Bev

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#23 Aug 31, 2012
There are many people who are involved in the occult these days...it's actually getting quite boring instead of shocking. Some are people you wouldn't even dream of...not just heavy metal rockers, etc. I'm not saying it's right or wrong...just like anything it's all about your intention. The trouble with rock bands, politicians, etc. is they use magic to get more power for themselves, seemingly not caring if they're bending the wills of other's to get it. Don't get me wrong, I love Led Zeppelin even though they were well known for doing magic rituals all the time. However you have to wonder why they had all that bad luck in the end.
Jerrys Roast Beef

United States

#24 Sep 2, 2012
That is the myth which goes back to the 70', you guys crack me up, i remember dropping a puddle of LSD and swallowing it walking into a Dead show, and right when I got to the door there were 20 some Jesus Freaks who were telling us we are all going to burn in hell. Man what a show!
OICU812

Katy, TX

#25 Oct 24, 2012
Dave is right, I attended many shows and there was never anything remotely satanic going on. There was a great amount of love and respect for everyone who came. There was always a positive meassage and spirit at work there. If you think that is the work of satan, then I think you are nuts. The deadheads were some of the best people I have ever met.
Rev Charles

Agoura Hills, CA

#26 Oct 26, 2012
All you dead heads are going to Hell to PAINFULLY suffer and agonize for an eternity. JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY! PRAISE JESUS! Only a matter of DAYS until DESTRUCTION OF LIFE! GOD TOLD ME SO!

Please send $40 to:
Rev Charles Jackson
PO Box 11654
Los Angelus, CA

PRAISE THE LORD OR SUFFER ETERNALLY
purplecalyxkid

Westtown, PA

#27 Oct 29, 2012
hop-sing wrote:
All I can say,they were about the worst concert I had ever seen!
I think not it was the best show on the face of the earth!.Not to mention the hottest girls as well.You're clueless or drunk on the moonshine poisen
sam

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Dec 4, 2012
grateful dead is not satanic i am listening to them right know what does that mean ? am i going to hell does that make me a sinner ?
Clean and Free

United States

#30 Dec 31, 2012
sam wrote:
grateful dead is not satanic i am listening to them right know what does that mean ? am i going to hell does that make me a sinner ?
GRATEFUL DEAD IS EVIL - READ YOUR BIBLE - PRAY FOR FORGIVNESS
Michael for 1

Sidney, Canada

#31 Jan 3, 2013
Elitist New World Order? Masons? Church of Satin?
Either this site is a gag or you people are terminally fucked up. There is nothing in the music nor was there ever a statement made by any member of the band that would indicate that they were in any way associated with devil worship. Where on earth are you getting this shit from???
Zappa Lives

United States

#32 Jan 5, 2013
I just took a huge vapo-hit of kind bud to wake up and start the day with. Now a must 10 minutes must be spent reading the Satanic Bible so I'll have to put on some GD and sing to Almighty Satan with Jerry at his side wailing away on the guitar. SPLAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAA You actually believed that ancient joke!! Only the first line is the truth. Peace Man!
Freelance Dentist

Cantonment, FL

#33 Feb 21, 2013
How'd that work out for yah?
Neonami wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is the Almighty One whom shall doom the Earth come December 2012.
Rob Blessin

Fort Collins, CO

#34 Feb 27, 2013
Hello : Just caught the Furthur shows in Denver friend of the devil is a friend of mine lol you can listen to the shows live these days go to thephilzone.com discussions shows and there is usually a link to ustream live feed . I sell NeXT computers and fixed the computers that operate the optics for the Hubble Space Telescope my site is blackholeinc.com reading this stuff reminds me of the church lady skit on STurday Night live peace out and keep it real best regards Rob Blessin Confirmed deadhead over 30 years .
Dave Kurtz

Allentown, PA

#35 Mar 15, 2013
I've done my research. Years of research and info gathering. I know there's an elite organization, family bloodlines, and a lot of shady shit going on... However, I can not find any direct correlation between the Grateful Dead and the New World Order, Secret Societies, Bilderburg Group, Satanism, etc. Why don't you just tell me if you know something that I don't? Please point it out to everyone instead of speculating. SHOW ME HOW instead of wasting my time and going around and around with absolutely nothing to go by.
David

Arcata, CA

#36 Apr 7, 2013
Do you have ANY idea where the name "Grateful Dead" comes from???? You know Yeshua was misunderstood and rejected by his own. God's vessels are not always who we might have choose. Just look at the apostle Paul. He was a murder! Don't be so judgmental. "Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right." The grandfather of Robert Hunter, the lyricist for the GD, was a pastor. Hunter absorbed an amazing amount of truth hearing and reading God's Word in his younger days.
BTW the name GD comes from a Christian folktale called the Water of Life!
Andrew W

Mount Washington, KY

#37 Jun 24, 2013
People have a large misunderstanding these days about the occult and hopefully this changes soon. Occult is nothing but the life knowledge that is HIDDEN from the mass by those who use it for power, empowering ones own life, magick, etc. Music is probably the most powerful magical tool. There is nothing evil about occult information at all, And also Satanism is greatly misunderstood. Anton LaVey brought about his church in a manner for his own personal gain, but his view of satanism was more of an attitude rather than a spiritual thing. People who are experienced in occult and magick know that Satan/Lucifer is a real force, God/Deity, But actually a rather benevolent one. Those who invoke him say his presence is rather calm and loving, and he wants none other than to help people live their lives to the fullest. Satan is real but real alongside the other spirits and gods of the old Gentiles, like astaroth, beezelbub, etc. The musically genius artists of the 70's who studdied the occult made the greatest magical music, ex- Jimmy page, etc. Satan is not a bad or scary guy at all, just a god that's been praised since aincient egypt. Satan is ENKI or, "Lord Of The Earth"
Andrew W

Mount Washington, KY

#38 Jun 24, 2013
Also the rise of the Catholic and Christian church during the medieval times was probably the fall of humanity itself. The Bible and its christian religion(s) are the worlds spirtual destroyer and enslavement, designed to remove all spiritual power from the people and direct it towards a ficticious character nazarene, stolen from concepts of earlier religions. They use black magic to keep people in their control and keep raking in their tithings every year. Christianity tried to outlaw science at one point, even furthuring the advancement of the species. Why do you think in the new testament they suddenly blaspheme and castrise the name of satan so much, and make him the enemy? The Jews are the ones who are behind the whole mess, and they won't stop pushing Christianity, Islam, and the likes, so they're evil, I know, The Nazi's had the right Idea didn't they? Lol just joking. Take some time to read The works of Alesiter Crowley, they are quite spectacular and informational.
Ben Gazzi Ayearess

Sonoma, CA

#39 Jun 26, 2013
Woo Hoo! This is all in scripture" He that cometh from the dark is yet to be seen in the light, then now shall he be known by the name we cannot speak until knowing him fullest, lest he be named as the nameless in name or the darkness without all light falsely named". And so he spoke. All was revealed, of which little was understood and the women screamed , the children cried and men fainted under their shields and all was as it was, then.
Fr Antonini SP

Sonoma, CA

#40 Jun 28, 2013
Yea Verily, My son. We must forgive Paula Dean and join with her and Okra Winky as they mount the scaffold to become the presdent and vice presdent of the country. Miss dean must still disprove the Boner allegations that she had anything to do with Bengazzi or the I R S scandal and has not been an instrument of the N S A in inteligence gathering. A frightening picture, that. Prayer clears the room of thought, though a light coag of dust is attracted.
Krispy

Chesapeake, OH

#41 Jul 17, 2013
Andrew W wrote:
People have a large misunderstanding these days about the occult and hopefully this changes soon. Occult is nothing but the life knowledge that is HIDDEN from the mass by those who use it for power, empowering ones own life, magick, etc. Music is probably the most powerful magical tool. There is nothing evil about occult information at all, And also Satanism is greatly misunderstood. Anton LaVey brought about his church in a manner for his own personal gain, but his view of satanism was more of an attitude rather than a spiritual thing. People who are experienced in occult and magick know that Satan/Lucifer is a real force, God/Deity, But actually a rather benevolent one. Those who invoke him say his presence is rather calm and loving, and he wants none other than to help people live their lives to the fullest. Satan is real but real alongside the other spirits and gods of the old Gentiles, like astaroth, beezelbub, etc. The musically genius artists of the 70's who studdied the occult made the greatest magical music, ex- Jimmy page, etc. Satan is not a bad or scary guy at all, just a god that's been praised since aincient egypt. Satan is ENKI or, "Lord Of The Earth"
I agree with this statement to a certain extent. If you really wanna know the truth I suggest going to a Furthur show and hanging on Lot, drop lcd and dont go in the show. The synchronicities will baffle you. Personally I believe its all about free will. Stop worrying about what everyone else believes and stay true to yourself and your beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eureka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney: Officer's promotion could lead to BL ... (Mar '08) Feb 20 The Truth 31
Scam Artist Charged (Feb '09) Feb 19 Un-american_dream 8
Syphilis in High Office? Feb 16 outta heeer 1
News Understanding Islam: A community conversation Feb 14 no molesto my pup 5
News Glendale hit-and-run suspect arrested in Mexico... (Jul '07) Feb 13 Non-Armenian Girl 265
News Glendale approves Korean 'comfort woman' statue... (Jul '13) Feb 11 Koreano 78
Celebrate with Sir Earl Toon of Kool & The Gang... (Mar '16) Feb 9 Get Down On It 2

Eureka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eureka Mortgages