Trial Underway For Hobbs, NM Teen Acc...

Trial Underway For Hobbs, NM Teen Accused Of Killing Elderly Woman

There are 4 comments on the KMID story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Trial Underway For Hobbs, NM Teen Accused Of Killing Elderly Woman. In it, KMID reports that:

A trial continued on Thursday for a Hobbs, NM teen accused of stabbing an elderly woman to death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMID.

need to be said

Lovington, NM

#1 Dec 21, 2012
I think they should hang this boy ND show it state wide !!!! Damn kids shy got any respect for any thing now days
Your next

Hobbs, NM

#2 Dec 24, 2012
need to be said wrote:
I think they should hang this boy ND show it state wide !!!! Damn kids shy got any respect for any thing now days
;)
annonymous

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
I knew this kid. He bragged about killing this woman, as did his friends. It's so sad how evil kids can be. He deserves to be on death row. I can't even pray for the kid, what a terrible terrible person.
realitycheck

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2013
pure evil is what he is cold blooded killer put his A** AWAY FOR GOOD!!but NM is sooo stupid when it comes to the justice system i say he gets out in 6 yrs for good behavior...sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay sexting (Oct '14) 10 hr Millercaleb 11
Guess What 10 hr George 6
News Albuquerque police officers honored for going a... Jun 15 The truth 1
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Jun 15 Spider 8,899
Probation and Parole of LEA COUNTY (Sep '08) Jun 10 Fresa123 73
News Daniels Fund awards grants to N.M. nonprofits (Jan '06) Jun 3 Anonymous 7
Amy Jones May 26 patrick thompson 1

Eunice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance