concernresident

Walker, LA

#1 Sep 6, 2011
What crimes get put on back burner.
And how do we get more cases solved.
concernresident

Walker, LA

#2 Sep 6, 2011
House was robbed and I did most investigtion. I had to almost beg and stay on them just to get someone assigned to case. Had fingerprints but I told they no good.
Maybe if they didn't wait weeks to start investigation they might find some if stolen stuff
Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#3 Sep 10, 2011
concernresident wrote:
House was robbed and I did most investigtion. I had to almost beg and stay on them just to get someone assigned to case. Had fingerprints but I told they no good.
Maybe if they didn't wait weeks to start investigation they might find some if stolen stuff
They do things like that. Since you done the investigation and (maybe had proof) that would make them look bad. Since you are just a "Plain Ole Joe" and not a "Cop" who cares? Ever noticed when a shooting of Common Joe gets shot maybe 2 cop cars show up? But when a Cop gets shot or shot at or hear a gun shot near, there maybe 5 blocks blocked off. That is the System, do I like it? No. Any life is just as valuable as another I don't care if it is a Cop or John Doe. The same is with an Investigation or a Crime.
Time to Move

Hobbs, NM

#4 Sep 10, 2011
Maybe it is time for you two to move.
Willie Granville

North Kingstown, RI

#5 Sep 11, 2011
Time to Move wrote:
Maybe it is time for you two to move.
Move where? Running don't free you. Any American has the right to live where he/she wants too if they are happy where they live stay there. That is why so many communities have been destroyed, the like of BACKBONE of people running instead of putting up a FIGHT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paranormal activity in Hobbs NM (May '11) Aug 23 Nini 17
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Aug 20 whosurdaddy 8,823
lccf? Aug 18 Mocking Jay 11
Have you ever looked at Carlsbad topix? Aug 11 Carlsbad native 1
Chief of Police J.D. Sanders (Aug '08) Aug 4 fdg 366
New eye doctor in Lovington??? (Nov '15) Jul '16 Wounded 2
trial of julio Jul '16 justice 1

Eunice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance