Carrizozo swears in a new chief of police - Ruidoso News

Rachel Weiser, receives congtratulations from Carrizozo Mayor Bob Hemphill after her appointment as the new Carrizozo Chief of Police. Read more
First Prev
of 82
Next Last
LMAO

Alto, NM

#1638 Jan 8, 2013
Imagine my surprise to see this thread risen from the dead. Scary Carry hit the road with her high school honey? Last time I saw her she had breast enhancement and a face lift, the trolling special, Ha! Turns out Carry was only faithful to Carry and I for one will miss her drunkin, self agrandizing posts.
Picacho Trail Boss

Alexandria, LA

#1639 Apr 7, 2014
So, after these many years what is the current status of the Cotton McKnight Murder? One would think by now all those personal vendettas that raged from the Bussey family would have been proven to be un-founded. Cotton was poor as a church mouse at the time of his death. Everything that could have been mortgaged was to the hilt. Thus, any family member who thought they might inherit where either in for a big surprise or just plain stupid. However, they all knew these facts so it is safe to remove this motive.
I personally feel the motive was some deep dark personal grievance that had festered for years. This would fit well with focusing on Tony. Cottons ex-wife had mentioned that Cotton and Tony were thick as thieves until one day Cotton came home and never spoken Tony’s name again. She was never able to get out of Cotton what the problem was.
Anyway what does the current rumor mill have to say on this subject? Or has it been so long now Cotton is forgotten?
Angelique

Albuquerque, NM

#1640 Jun 24, 2014
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
He just learned from his cheatin, theiven momma. apple didnt fall to far

I see this post about Eugene is there any family or even him or a way I can contact him please reply if so thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 82
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Energy expert predicts $1.60 gallon gas Roswell... 8 hr John Ford 1
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 18 hr Mr T 8,658
LCCF Geo Group Correctional Facility Corruption (Dec '13) Mar 25 someone from the ... 10
OB-GYN DOCTORS LEAVING HOBBS; Bad Relations Wit... Mar 6 reality 3
News Editorial: Pearce still throwing sand in gears ... Mar 6 unreal 1
News Italian Villa Ristorante ready to expand to Cas... Feb 28 Carlsbad Resident 12
News Boy dies in Hobbs; stepmother arrested (Jan '08) Feb 27 PDDSP1 98
Eunice Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Eunice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]