Teague business ends employee health ...

Teague business ends employee health coverage

There are 10 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from May 13, 2010, titled Teague business ends employee health coverage. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

During his 2008 congressional campaign in southern New Mexico, Democratic candidate and Hobbs businessman Harry Teague aired television ads touting the fact that his oil industry business provided health care to employees, among other generous benefits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

Sandra Suhr

United States

#1 May 14, 2010
What a disappointment Mr. Teague has been. I supported his campaign and now I wonder why he even considers himself a Democrat. He acts more like a Republican. He was elected only because he was able to ride on Mr.Obama's coattails. He doesn't have that now. Sadly, our alternatives to him are even worse.
elkstine

Silver City, NM

#2 May 14, 2010
What a two faced jerk. Oh, almost forgot he's a politician. He' supposed to be a double talking liar.
Gila Girl

Los Alamos, NM

#3 May 14, 2010
Yeah - Teague is a turncoat. We realized that when he voted against the public option, after making noise as if he supported it. May as well be a Republican . . .
Ron

Albuquerque, NM

#4 May 14, 2010
Teague is a perfect example of a New Mexican politician.
ccurt78

AOL

#5 May 14, 2010
I wish I had the answer to the two faced elective officials
we have put into office. I wonder if MO Chavez has gone to
work for blue cross yet! I hope every one takes the time to
research who is seeking your support and vote out the crooks. which Harry appears to be one.
Realist

United States

#6 May 14, 2010
I did not support or vote for Harry Teague. I cannot bring myself to vote for a candidate affilited with that party.

I must hand it to Harry though. He, being a businessman knows the realities of life, unlike Obama and the majority of his appointees. The health care bill will kill small businesses and raise health care costs for all Americans. What a scam.
Wanda Montoya

Albuquerque, NM

#7 May 14, 2010
Sandra Suhr wrote:
What a disappointment Mr. Teague has been. I supported his campaign and now I wonder why he even considers himself a Democrat. He acts more like a Republican. He was elected only because he was able to ride on Mr.Obama's coattails. He doesn't have that now. Sadly, our alternatives to him are even worse.
I don't get why some people thinks that party affiliation is what sets the character of the individual. Simply not so. That being said, I didn't vote for him either because he was riding on the coattail of NoBama. How do you like him now?
Sarah Sue

Albuquerque, NM

#8 May 14, 2010
Realist wrote:
I did not support or vote for Harry Teague. I cannot bring myself to vote for a candidate affilited with that party.
I must hand it to Harry though. He, being a businessman knows the realities of life, unlike Obama and the majority of his appointees. The health care bill will kill small businesses and raise health care costs for all Americans. What a scam.
Exactly- businessmen and businesswomen will be driven out of business by this sorry president we have now. Our fore fathers are turning over in their graves.
Patriotic Person

Albuquerque, NM

#9 May 14, 2010
Sandra Suhr wrote:
THAT IS THE PROBLEM IF HE WERE RIDING ON THE COATTAIL OF OBAMA. HE (obama) IS THE BIGGEST JOKE IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA. For all of you that celebrated his election I hope you got all that you wanted........a failure and a downfall to the country of AMERICA that once was great.
Tom

Albuquerque, NM

#10 May 14, 2010
Sandra Suhr wrote:
Our alternatives are not worse........anything could be better than what we have. Thank goodness I think America has been awakened and Obakka will not be re elected. He better enjoy his beer drinking days in the WHITE HOUSE now cause he won't be there the next go round and he can go back to his country of birth!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Lockdown at LCCF 15 hr Carlos 1
Worker with chomo Apr 15 NotTheJudge 2
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Apr 7 Lia Russell 8,892
Review: Body Kneads Massage Therapy (Apr '15) Apr 1 oilfield worker 2
News Eunice company alleges embezzlement by workers (Mar '10) Apr '16 Chasity 79
News Lobbyists report $175K spent so far on lawmakers (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ralph 4
Sex offenders around eunice (Jan '16) Jan '16 Look out 1

Eunice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eunice Mortgages