LES plans to double size of uranium factory

There are 4 comments on the Nov 21, 2008, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story titled LES plans to double size of uranium factory. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Louisiana Energy Services plans to double the size of a southeastern New Mexico plant that will make fuel for commercial nuclear power plants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

Jesse Wheeler

AOL

#1 Nov 22, 2008
I can't believe that this is the extent of the coverage of this amazing news about LES. How many $3 billion construction projects has NM ever had? How many manufacturing companies in the history of America has ever controlled 50% of the market? People, this is one of the biggest news stories in the history of NM and the news media does not get it. I would have expected your TV station to broadcast live from Lea County for days covering all the ramifications of this story. Sorry to bother you, I will let you get back to all those really important stories.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Nov 23, 2008
Go Nukes!

“Old Sailors Never Die.”

Since: Aug 08

Land of The Brave

#3 Nov 23, 2008
Lobo Viejo wrote:
Go Nukes!
Yea baby!!

I just finished reading through the report on the effects of CO2 on plant life you turned me on too, my 'puter caught a bug and crashed so I am just now getting everything back to normal. Great reading and when I have the time to go through it in more detail I'll get back to you.

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Nov 23, 2008
Whisky River Crabb wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea baby!!
I just finished reading through the report on the effects of CO2 on plant life you turned me on too, my 'puter caught a bug and crashed so I am just now getting everything back to normal. Great reading and when I have the time to go through it in more detail I'll get back to you.
For a government report, it's pretty good. A lot of it makes intuitive sense. If it is correct, the agriculture industry will be adversely affected.

You know the other thing that I find intriguing is what is going on with the honey bees. As far as I know, they still have not attributed a cause of their malady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 16 hr polarplay 8,676
Miranda Copeland of Hobbs, NM (Aug '12) Sun hobbs 23
LCCF Geo Group Correctional Facility Corruption (Dec '13) Apr 21 insidethecorruption 18
the music thread (Jan '12) Apr 20 Musikologist 50
What kind of world Apr 17 disheartened 1
OB-GYN DOCTORS LEAVING HOBBS; Bad Relations Wit... Apr 14 Sharlit Baknes 4
McDonald paving and chipseal in trouble (Mar '11) Apr 13 Happy customer 89
More from around the web

Eunice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]