NM uranium enrichment plant consideri...

NM uranium enrichment plant considering expansion [10:51 a.m.]

There are 1 comment on the Farmington Daily Times story from Mar 14, 2011, titled NM uranium enrichment plant considering expansion [10:51 a.m.]. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

A uranium enrichment plant in southeastern New Mexico is eyeing a third expansion that would double the $3 billion plant's capacity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Radiation

Rio Rancho, NM

#1 Mar 14, 2011
More reasons why the white folks are eyeing Grants to re-open up uranium mining so they can sell the yellow cake to Eunice. Uranium Resource Incorporated (URI) are greedy and looking at earning billions of dollars if they extract the ore and get into the market. Navajo Nation should have purchased all of the lands that URI purchased. They could have beat URI to the land, instead Navajo Nation Government have been playing with themselves. Wasting valuable dollars called discretionary fund, the gold ring purchases, and sucking general fund dry. Another wasted opportunity and resources gone by. The NN could have lease 24,800 acres back to URI for large profit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 9 hr _Peach_ 9,524
Relocating to Hobbs (Sep '11) 17 hr Queen B 25
lccf Aug 13 Candid 4
A leaky faucet runs downhill Jul 18 Buckwheat 7
McDonald paving and chipseal in trouble (Mar '11) Jul 17 Fool me once 91
Montanez at LCCF quit showing your fat but Jul '17 Nasty 1
Latest News Jul '17 No Please 5

Eunice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance