Ronnie Arnaud Baby
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Mandeville, LA

#1 Jun 10, 2011
How many???? Hope this marriage and this baby have wonderful life..Seriously its time for him to stop all this baby spreading and settle with one woman, finally.. And you know she want go nowhere.. Best of luck.....
Hmmm

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Jun 10, 2011
i love god wrote:
How many???? Hope this marriage and this baby have wonderful life..Seriously its time for him to stop all this baby spreading and settle with one woman, finally.. And you know she want go nowhere.. Best of luck.....
How many are there really? Last I heard....like 6 yrs ago he was on #7
stop already

New Orleans, LA

#4 Jun 11, 2011
me wrote:
Awe man not this again please! It's his life! If he wants to mess it up that's his business!
he can do what ever he wants to, but making all these babies, is he supporting them? Cause if he isn't then it becomes our business, me, every tax payer supporting his sleeping habits, and I for one, have had it with all these baby momma and baby daddies living off my tax dollars, so either get a job and feed them or keep you zippers closed !
AMEN

Opelousas, LA

#5 Jun 11, 2011
its bout time somebody says something bout that baby machine ! last i heard this one is #12
Hmmm

Lafayette, LA

#6 Jun 12, 2011
He's on that SSI and we are supporting him and all his children. If he can fnck he can work!
I KNOW

Vinton, LA

#7 Jun 14, 2011
He supports ALL OF THEM So don't worry "stop already", and to AMEN, don't believe everything you hear.. He is NOT on number 12.. Find something better to do with your time then worry about him and what he does..
God Bless you all who apparently are jealous of some man because ya'll can't seem to stop talking about him, he must be doing SOMETHING right :)
whatAjoke

Lenoir City, TN

#8 Jun 14, 2011
I KNOW wrote:
He supports ALL OF THEM So don't worry "stop already", and to AMEN, don't believe everything you hear.. He is NOT on number 12.. Find something better to do with your time then worry about him and what he does..
God Bless you all who apparently are jealous of some man because ya'll can't seem to stop talking about him, he must be doing SOMETHING right :)
What a joke....get real honey. You must be popping out #12 lol!
I KNOW

Welsh, LA

#9 Jul 3, 2011
whatAjoke wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke....get real honey. You must be popping out #12 lol!
Not exactly BOO.. Get a life... he must have done something to piss you off so your gonna slander his name.. ha YOU are the joke.. and he is DEFINITELY not on number 12
oh wow

Sunset, LA

#10 Jul 3, 2011
Really people who put others names on here an start saying rude comments aren't happy with their life. Get a life really
Mind your business

Eunice, LA

#11 Jul 10, 2011
First off don't worth about how many kids he has and what he does and this baby he is about to have is my godchild so find something else better to do seriously and leave Ronnie and his wife alone! Remember god doesn't sleep :)
me too

Scott, LA

#13 Jul 10, 2011
AMEN wrote:
its bout time somebody says something bout that baby machine ! last i heard this one is #12
well he payes many taxes, he ownes a restaurant and he supports all of his kids so dont worry about your tax dollars with him
me too

Scott, LA

#14 Jul 10, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
He's on that SSI and we are supporting him and all his children. If he can fnck he can work!
its #8 and why should you care how many he has you dont have to suppotet them.
me too

Scott, LA

#15 Jul 10, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
he used to be on SSI, he is now off of it and ownes a restaurant so he payes your way now
hoh8r
#16 Dec 29, 2011
well as for this wife i feel sorry for him being married to that little girl she just married his wallet and status like thats worth alot she must be desperate i know she said she waited to have a kid til she had a man who could give her whatever she wanted sounds selfcentered to me and when she goes in to the restaurant she acts like such a big deal its a wonder she hasnt caught a nosebleed and we all know it was her dream to own a restaurant guess know one ever taught her how to work for it but then again maybe she did just not the traditional way.now she should at least stay home and take care of kids home and hubby but she burns up the road.i just think she needs to grow up cant be a control freak her whole life
that girl

United States

#17 Dec 29, 2011
hoh8r wrote:
well as for this wife i feel sorry for him being married to that little girl she just married his wallet and status like thats worth alot she must be desperate i know she said she waited to have a kid til she had a man who could give her whatever she wanted sounds selfcentered to me and when she goes in to the restaurant she acts like such a big deal its a wonder she hasnt caught a nosebleed and we all know it was her dream to own a restaurant guess know one ever
taught her how to work for it but then again maybe she did just not the traditional way.now she should at least stay home and take care of
kids home and hubby but she burns up the road.i
just think she needs to grow up cant be a control freak her whole life
u need to stop u know nothing about her! she is a good person and Haha been through alot! she deserves the best! not Ur sorry butt coming on here talking shit on her
Megan

United States

#18 Dec 29, 2011
Well to whoever this is that thinks they know me you are so very wrong I was never supposed to have children and god blessed me with two also FYI as for my husbands money I was here even when he did not have it also I am not self centered and if you really knew me you would know that I stay home with my children and take care of them and I only go to the restaurant on occasion not every day but it is really no ones business what I do god bless and hope you find something better to do than worry about me
Soo

Toledo, OH

#19 Dec 29, 2011
Why not just name all the kids then you can count the names.
hoh8r
#20 Dec 30, 2011
who count all the kids? megan was blessed with "two" is she not blessed to have the other six in her life
Megan

United States

#21 Dec 30, 2011
hoh8r wrote:
who count all the kids? megan was blessed with "two" is she not blessed to have the other six in her life
Of course I am blessed to have them all and seriously you sound like a stalker cause you know way too much about me are you seriously that bored
Horace

Covington, LA

#22 Dec 30, 2011
Yea rite he dosnt even dat restaurant. I no for a fact he does not.the real owner n da only owner is no other den JACK SANDERS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pot dealers in ville platte (Sep '16) 9 hr Coach Keith 3
Risa 18 hr poppa mac 8
Iota Police Chief Candidates Tue Alumni 10 24
Who is bambi Tue Walt 2
iota high football team!!!! Nov 20 Chica 6
Gotcha Nov 19 ssguy 10
Stank thot women of Eunice (Aug '14) Nov 19 Trustandbelieve 21

Eunice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance