It Is me

Ville Platte, LA

#83 Nov 29, 2011
About the comment on religion killing people everyday religion also saves alot of peoples lives everyday.
pit

Crowley, LA

#84 Nov 29, 2011
M Vick wrote:
<quoted text> Name one other dog that people train to fight.
a dogo
LOVEMYPIT

Crowley, LA

#85 Nov 29, 2011
creasole_pole wrote:
Pit Bulls have a history of attacking people. Fact is fact. 67% of all dogs that attacked someone in the United States were pit bulls. They are an aggressive breed so they should be out lawed. If not then let everyone have a tiger or a lion in the yard. Just because you know someone who owns one does not mean the next door neighbor doesn't have a bad experiment.
this is just crazy!!! i never had pitbull in mylife because of what people like you would say but 3 years ago my husband talked me into getting one. well we did and he is the most loveable dog i ever had and so protected of me and my little girl. i could leave my child outside with my dog , and i know ,know one would try to come mess with my child. yeah you do here about pitbulls attacking people but u dont to much hear about them attacking there owners.( if someone comes inmy yard are house and i dont know them i sure would want my dog to attack them). and i done had small dog and i still have two today they go after everyone who comes threw my damn door. so what you want me toget rid of them to, cuss the bite? and from the way i look at it with pitbulls. its all on how you raise them. if you raise them to fight they gonna fight if you raise them to love they will. and i believe if you go by a pitbull puppie and the parents of that dog were fighting dogs i am sure that dog would be kinda mean. YALL SHOULD NOT BE TRYING TO BAND PITBULLS YALL SHOULD BE TRYING TO STOP THE PEOPLE FROM FIGHTING THEM!!!
yall are so dumb

Philadelphia, PA

#86 Nov 29, 2011
Most dogs involved in attacks are assumed to be some form of a pitbull .

In most cases they are NOT a Pitbull Terrior .

But the media loves to scream out PITBULL .. So ignorant .

People that own real pitbulls and treat them right know that these dogs are no different than any other . Stop listening to the media ... Stop acting like sheep.
Tom

Opelousas, LA

#87 Jan 2, 2012
JR Kennels

Philadelphia, PA

#88 Jan 3, 2012
But you never see on the news about other dogs attacking people. F***** hypocrites.
amazed

Opelousas, LA

#89 Jan 4, 2012
my mom owns a pitt bull and a chocolate lab her pit bull is so much sweeter and friendlier to people then her chocolate lab i think it is just each dogs temperment not the breed

“The world is nuts”

Since: Sep 11

Eunice LA.

#90 Jan 4, 2012
It Is me wrote:
About the comment on religion killing people everyday religion also saves alot of peoples lives everyday.
Tell that to people who get molested by the godly, or people who get their heads chopped off, or maybe the millions who lost their lives in the crusades, try the ones that were lit on fire for being "wicked" , the Spanish inquisition , and on and on and on.........
Tom

Opelousas, LA

#91 Mar 27, 2012
Tom

Opelousas, LA

#92 May 18, 2012
JWA

Opelousas, LA

#93 May 18, 2012
Tom wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012 /05/18/3-day-old-girl-dies-aft er-dog-attack-inside-ohio-home /?test=latestnews
Punish the deed, not the breed!

Pit Bull saves woman from train:

http://www.globalanimal.org/2012/05/10/brave-...
Tom

Opelousas, LA

#94 Dec 6, 2012
Tom

Opelousas, LA

#95 Apr 25, 2013
Tom

Opelousas, LA

#96 Nov 13, 2013
Fact

United States

#97 Nov 21, 2013
lovesmypits wrote:
I think in all honesty that it is crazy to try to ban pitbulls because they have some people that give them a bad name but yet its legal to have a 15ft python snake running around that can easily kill an adult, child, or pet this is crazy! What about all the other animal attacks that you dont see on tv why only pits, its discrimination against the breed! I really believe that some of these laws should be reconsidered and the attention should go on all of these murders, kidnapping, rap, and drugs instead of discriminating on one certain animal. All you hear is about attacks but what about the good in them the loving and caring they have, I know mine are awesome friends with my children and they protect them couldnt ask for a better pet. Never once growled, or anything. But of course you dont hear that on the news!!! Just venting!!
Tell that to my pregnant wife who was almost attacked by one for no reason. It wasn't an abused dog either. They are not safe and if you have one around your family you are a fool.
love my dog

Opelousas, LA

#99 Dec 18, 2013
I am not an animal person but a few years back my sister and great friend gave me a pit. I raised this dog as it was my child (as I don't have any) That dog became my best friend. He was never aggresive ,growled,or even barked at a cat. I raised him around my best friends daughter all her lufe and he never showed one sign of aggressiveness!! He was the most gentle, big teddy bear ever!! He was shot and killed a couple weeks ago while I was at work and he was on his chain,in my yard,under my house.
Don't be so quick to judge just because of the breed,take time and get to know the animal or just simply stay the hell away!!!
pittbull lover

Euless, TX

#100 Jan 9, 2014
I have raised several Pitts and let me tell you I absolutely love the breed it all depends on who is holding the leash some people make a big deal over this breed. They are not aggressive animals natural instinct on protection just like any other breed. My 2 Pitts now r absolutely people dogs they love everyone and absolutely love kids I don't think either have a mean bone in there body. I take them walk around the park all the time and not one person says anything people need to get over this pittbull BULLSHIT they are GREAT dogs. It all depends on how they are raised just like any dog.
Tom

Opelousas, LA

#101 Mar 26, 2014
Common cents

Euless, TX

#102 Mar 26, 2014
4 year old killed by loving family pitbull. 03-26-14. Just like that it turned and now a child is dead. If there is a shread of doubt don't endanger your family to prove a point.
Pit

Pineville, LA

#103 Mar 29, 2014
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to my pregnant wife who was almost attacked by one for no reason. It wasn't an abused dog either. They are not safe and if you have one around your family you are a fool.
Who is talking about snakes? Pit bulls are trashy dogs, just look at all of the people that own them. They usually look trashy. What so great about pits. Why not get a safe dog? If something ever happens you can blame yourself for trying to prove a point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 8 hr Mick 3,483
Charissa Guillory 11 hr T-Mamou 7
Chris Mettetal 15 hr Crazyfool 11
duane (Jan '14) 17 hr Tabby 21
http://www.youcaring.com/help-a-neighbor/help-l... Sun familyfriend 4
WalMart pharmacy Sun Anonymoth1 9
bedroom forum Sat unsatisfiedinla 7

Eunice Jobs

Eunice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE