Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Sep 3, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
siggywolf

Norwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 8, 2010
 
looking for him need to know some info.
Fontenot

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 8, 2010
 
You might want to be more specific. I know 4 Chris Fontenots.
siggywolf

Norwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 8, 2010
 
he about 6 feet top short brown hair and has a funnibg looking bread and just moved back to eunice about a month ago.
siggywolf

Norwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 8, 2010
 
a funning looking beard
amy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I just spoke with chris and he is suck a good guy. I told him someone online was asking about him. He said not to say anything bad about Bobby, because it wasn't her fault. It was the parents fault. Whatever!!! She could have stood up for him if she cared about him. I asked for her address because I will call the hospitals and David's minimart and give her address to them. You can tell her I will find her address and I will give it to them.
amy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Who am I? I am the girl he is dating know. I heard everything about her from his parents and his sister. None of them has anything good to say about her. I have a good job, a house and a vehicle. He had that until she convinced him to sell it. He was doing good until he meet her. Plus I look nothing like her. I might not be a beauty queen, but I have a figure not fat. I will make him happy. Later
amy

Wallburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And just because I let eight black guys run a train on me behind Brownie's doesn't mean I'm a hoe. Thank you very much.
amy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 19, 2010
 
The real amy, not the hoe from Brownies. That is the best you can come up with loser.
amy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 19, 2010
 
Comment #5 is missing. I wrote earlier that I knew chris and that he moved back from Mo. where he was living with the b Bobby Jo. You had it removed are removed some how, but the truth hurts doesn't it. Deal with it Bobby Jo Denton.
siggywolf

Norwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 20, 2010
 
I am not bobbie Jo. and as far a chris selling his things thar was his doing. and christ a gambling problem. and dosn;t pay his bill's and his own me $625 in back bill's and I will bug him antil he pay's it.
siggywolf

Norwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 20, 2010
 
and having him help you do work he like working with a blooning idit.
chris fontenot

Norwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 20, 2010
 
just reading through the latest news or should i say lies on here. and couldn't resist putting in my two cents worth.. to address the first question. there are many chris fontenots in eunice it is not an unusual name.. now on to the rest. amy if you really knew chris as well as you say you do then you would know that when he says its the parents fault he is lying..he is a 32 year old man and he sits back and lets parents run his relationship? GIVE ME A BREAK! the reason grown men blame everyone else for things going wrong in a relationship is because they are too much of a pantyass to say yes it was at least partly my fault. and how would your parents feel if they came on the internet and saw someone like you spewing lies about their daughter.. so little girl you need to grow up. i know chris and he did not have a home when he and bobbie got together. he lived in a camper trailer and the pickup that he sold, he sold because he was moving to missouri and had no place to leave it.. and it wasn't in good enough shape to make the trip to missouri..honey it takes more than a figure to make a man happy. and if your figure is all chris needs to be happy then he is a worse scumbag than i thought he was..amy you really need to grow up and get a life and you won't get that by sticking your nose up chris's or his parents asses.. oh by the way the chris fontenot i know has a gambling problem and he will take every penny he can get his hands on to a casino so if this is the same one, i feel sorry for you if you don't put your cash under lock and key.
bobbie

Norwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 20, 2010
 
amy wrote:
I just spoke with chris and he is suck a good guy. I told him someone online was asking about him. He said not to say anything bad about Bobby, because it wasn't her fault. It was the parents fault. Whatever!!! She could have stood up for him if she cared about him. I asked for her address because I will call the hospitals and David's minimart and give her address to them. You can tell her I will find her address and I will give it to them.
well you know go ahead and call them.. i just called them myself today and you are a lier. david's mini mart is not looking for my address. the hospital might be but they did not say but they have it now.. big deal.. what is it to you anyways? stay out of my life and keep you nose in your own buisness cause your gonna need it if you really are with christopher lee fontenot. as for him selling his truck it is because the transmission was going out of it and it would not make it up here. he is such a baby so get ready to take care of a child. we was together for 3 years i know what he is like. when he starts his gambeling back up you will also see what i am talking about. you can also tell him that the prosecuting atterney is looking for him up here cause of hot checks that he left. they are because of him not me. dont blame someone for stuff if you dont know them and you dont know me so keep your trap shut.
amy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 21, 2010
 
I love black meat
tiger woods

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 23, 2010
 
oh yea
amy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 24, 2010
 
siggywolf wrote:
I am not bobbie Jo. and as far a chris selling his things thar was his doing. and christ a gambling problem. and dosn;t pay his bill's and his own me $625 in back bill's and I will bug him antil he pay's it.
you can bug him. he isn't ever going to pay it. You don't know him either.
amy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 24, 2010
 
chris fontenot wrote:
just reading through the latest news or should i say lies on here. and couldn't resist putting in my two cents worth.. to address the first question. there are many chris fontenots in eunice it is not an unusual name.. now on to the rest. amy if you really knew chris as well as you say you do then you would know that when he says its the parents fault he is lying..he is a 32 year old man and he sits back and lets parents run his relationship? GIVE ME A BREAK! the reason grown men blame everyone else for things going wrong in a relationship is because they are too much of a pantyass to say yes it was at least partly my fault. and how would your parents feel if they came on the internet and saw someone like you spewing lies about their daughter.. so little girl you need to grow up. i know chris and he did not have a home when he and bobbie got together. he lived in a camper trailer and the pickup that he sold, he sold because he was moving to missouri and had no place to leave it.. and it wasn't in good enough shape to make the trip to missouri..honey it takes more than a figure to make a man happy. and if your figure is all chris needs to be happy then he is a worse scumbag than i thought he was..amy you really need to grow up and get a life and you won't get that by sticking your nose up chris's or his parents asses.. oh by the way the chris fontenot i know has a gambling problem and he will take every penny he can get his hands on to a casino so if this is the same one, i feel sorry for you if you don't put your cash under lock and key.
You don't know your daughter that well either. I heard when she was living with them she talked about you and her stepfather as well. I heard she gambles, also. she new chris was in an accident and he has problems with him memory, right hand, etc.... I don't know her, but everyone that did know her has nothing good to say about her.
bobbies mother

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 25, 2010
 
amy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know your daughter that well either. I heard when she was living with them she talked about you and her stepfather as well. I heard she gambles, also. she new chris was in an accident and he has problems with him memory, right hand, etc.... I don't know her, but everyone that did know her has nothing good to say about her.
yes i do know my daughter and i will be the first to admit that she does or has done things in her life that i am not proud of and i have done the same thing just like you have no one is perfect. and bobbie doesn't have a stepfather.. no i am not married but let me tell you a little about life with chris.. when they first talked about coming up here, i sent them the money as a matter of fact.chris talked about wanting to bring his pickup here but wanted more money so he could drive it.. well any normal person knows that when the transmission goes out or is acting up you don't jump in it and drive it on a 10 hour trip. so he and i mean HE MEANING CHRIS decided to sell it.because he couldn't drive it and u-haul didn't have a trailer big enough to haul the pickup. so i told the kids that they could use my car when they needed one and chris could buy another vehicle when they got settled. which never happened. first of all i have an older chrysler new yorker with over stuffed cloth seats.. bobbie was driving and chris evidently had to go the bathroom but instead of him getting out and going (we live in a rural setting very small town) he sat there and pissed in my front passenger seat soaking it through. do you think he cleaned it no he did not.i asked him several times not to drive my car because he was and is not on the insurance but do you think he cared no. i found out that he drove any time he felt like it. he wanted to make trips to louisana every few weeks in my car and he only had money to maybe get him down there for gas he didn't care whether he had the money for repairs in case something went wrong with the car. oh no i'm not done yet...lmao the kids moved into their own place and i am not stretching the truth or lying about any thing i have no reason to. but it was winter time and chris would crank up the heater, put a coat on and open the front door and sit on the couch. this was in the dead middle of winter.. we tried to teach chris several things like how to build a fire because we burn wood. and he wouldn't do it right. he broke things that belonged to other people and didn't think he should pay for it. he complained about his back hurting and needing prescription pain killers to get through the day. but when the doctor order an mri on his back it came back normal..what does that tell you.. but i had all i could take when i had to check my daughter into stress unit because of chris.. and yes you can ask his mother i told him if i ever saw her in that shape again, i would kill chris..so now you have some of the low down on what went on here.. everyday was a struggle with chris. oh and memory problems well bobbie talked to chris on the phone late last week and he said he is not dating anyone and the only amy he knows is his cousin . so see there he has already forgotten you...wow...it gets tiring when the only response you get about anything is "I FORGOT" which is what we got from chris everyday he was here.so all i can say is if you want your life turned upside down and torn apart, go ahead and date him live with him. i guarantee you he will have you so far in debt that you won't be able to see straight.personally i am glad bobbie finally saw the light and sent him packing.his parents are just upset because he is now back home.. hell his mother asked me if he could stay longer until she found some place to put him.. she didn't even want him at her house. oh and the camper trailer he lived in when bobbie went down there, was in his parents back yard. so now you know what you have to look forward to if you continue to see chris.. good luck
bobbies mother

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 25, 2010
 
amy wrote:
<quoted text>
you can bug him. he isn't ever going to pay it. You don't know him either.
your not telling us anything we don't already know amy.. we know he won't pay it.. just don't go building him up and say he is such a nice guy because he is the scum of the earth. you will see that too when he gets tired of using you too.. he does not pay his bills he does crap that a two year old wouldn't do and he blames it all on his accident and his memory.. after having someone live with you for two years, you kinda get to know them if you know what i mean
joy

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 25, 2010
 
where ya'll having sex

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eunice Discussions

Search the Eunice Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Boone 7 hr JagerMyster 2
Debate: Ferguson - Eunice, LA 9 hr JagerMyster 2
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 9 hr Not Landrieu 2,945
Naja&Robbie 11 hr bobby 16
Construction across from Wal-Mart Sun Bearcat 3
Ward 3 race Sun Want to know 5
St. Landry DA's Race Aug 17 Why 27
HELP I can't get rid of FLEAs on my dog (Mar '13) Aug 15 Kathi 59
•••
•••
•••
•••

Eunice Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Eunice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Eunice News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Eunice
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••