First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Which gym is better Cajun Fitness or Anytime Fitness?
Karen

Opelousas, LA

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Anytime
Eunice momma

Opelousas, LA

#3 Jul 13, 2012
I go to anytime! Older crowd, very clean and I like the new classes... very private.
Kisses

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2012
Eunice momma wrote:
I go to anytime! Older crowd, very clean and I like the new classes... very private.
I love love Anytime Fitness in Eunice !!!!!! Nice crowd mixed ages, never crowded no clicks. Hope to see you there......
concerned1

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Jul 13, 2012
Kisses wrote:
<quoted text>I love love Anytime Fitness in Eunice !!!!!! Nice crowd mixed ages, never crowded no clicks. Hope to see you there......
Whats a good time to go?
Kisses

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2012
concerned1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats a good time to go?
Weekdays early morning.....
e-town

Ville Platte, LA

#7 Jul 13, 2012
They have classes now at anytime??
concerned1

Lake Charles, LA

#8 Jul 14, 2012
Kisses wrote:
<quoted text>Weekdays early morning.....
thanks! How about weekends?
EHSAlum92

Opelousas, LA

#9 Jul 14, 2012
e-town wrote:
They have classes now at anytime??
Yes...they expanded several months ago and added a classroom and classes
Craig

Hammond, LA

#11 Dec 19, 2014
Hcarr1234 wrote:
Which gym is better Cajun Fitness or Anytime Fitness?
Cajun fitness sure not reps
fitr

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2015
Craig wrote:
<quoted text>
Cajun fitness sure not reps
Hello no not reps. That dad is a creeper. Always asking you to buy something new on there self and thinks we had joined because of son. Give us a break.so glad I cancelled and got out of there. Cajun all the way.
Garrett

Lafayette, LA

#13 Jan 26, 2015
Which one of these places got popped a few years back for selling illegal steroids? I remember several gyms in St. Landry and Acadia parishes where on the news.
cody

United States

#14 Jan 26, 2015
Garrett wrote:
Which one of these places got popped a few years back for selling illegal steroids? I remember several gyms in St. Landry and Acadia parishes where on the news.
Don't remember that but I hear the rumor is you can get anything at reps. But there prices will knock a hole in your wallett. Amazon is way cheaper then thhem.

Since: Aug 11

Opelousas, LA

#15 Jan 26, 2015
Garrett wrote:
Cajun
cody

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2015
Hcarr1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cajun
Well now I am sure it is all at reps now. Meatheads workout there. The owners son works out with a shirt. Nasty sweat on equipment.
Bluejay2013

United States

#17 Jan 31, 2015
cody wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now I am sure it is all at reps now. Meatheads workout there. The owners son works out with a shirt. Nasty sweat on equipment.
Didn't a manager/trainer at Reps get arrested last week for drugs and DWI?
Craig

United States

#18 Feb 4, 2015
Bluejay2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't a manager/trainer at Reps get arrested last week for drugs and DWI?
Yes he sure did. But afew more there do the same thing. Just haven't got caught. Lol
John

Roanoke, LA

#19 Feb 5, 2015
Craig wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he sure did. But afew more there do the same thing. Just haven't got caught. Lol
Craig you are probably some fat fuk that feels even less of a man working out at REPS. You poor insecure pussyless man. Yes stay working out at Cajun with all the other tw@ts buddy but don't get made at REPS cause your old lady rather fuk the dudes there than you.
Marcus B

Lafayette, LA

#20 Feb 5, 2015
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Craig you are probably some fat fuk that feels even less of a man working out at REPS. You poor insecure pussyless man. Yes stay working out at Cajun with all the other tw@ts buddy but don't get made at REPS cause your old lady rather fuk the dudes there than you.
Typical rambling and unfocused comment from a dumb, ignorant coon azz that tries to be funny and totally bombs. If you talk like you write I feel sorry for your family and employer.
Bluejay2013

United States

#21 Feb 5, 2015
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...that would make me want to go to REPS....NOT! How unprofessional. Just shows the caliber of people that they have there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rusty bordelon 1 hr chris 8
Dawn Fullilove - St. Ed's 7 hr Cat cracker 7
Speed traps 12 hr Evangeline Parish 9
Zarangue (Feb '06) 21 hr big nutts 13,519
anyone kno stephanie crush or crush keena 251 s... 21 hr docd4606 3
Cody Hogg 22 hr sexy girl 36
Kayla fontenot May 20 James 17
More from around the web

Eunice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE