Eunice cop involved at Daiquiri Shack...

Eunice cop involved at Daiquiri Shack Fight Friday Nov 20th

Posted in the Eunice Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whiteman101

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2009
Friday night, a female police officer was involved in a fight at the shack. The poor officer working security had to call for help. The female officer and a dispatcher were acting like animals and cursed out employees of the establishment who tried to help. WTF, and they wear a badge. The female officer is the same one that caused trouble at the Dugout on second street a couple of months ago. Are we really safe in this town? Where's the discipline?
Gonefishing

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2009
It doesn't matter, nothing will be done to the officer anyway, same as usual, and we pay taxes for their salary, I feel cheated.
Shoot Um up

Covington, LA

#3 Nov 22, 2009
yep its the same officer and her husband who started it and of course nothing will happen to them just like the crap they did at the dugout nothing happen, thats why people of this town are not in favor of the police it reason's like this
Oldfarmer

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2009
Just because her mom is the chief's secretary and her dad is a supervisor doesn't make it right. She starts sh&t everywhere she goes.
word on the street

Lafayette, LA

#5 Nov 22, 2009
Oldfarmer wrote:
Just because her mom is the chief's secretary and her dad is a supervisor doesn't make it right. She starts sh&t everywhere she goes.
that's why there are laws against nepotism. and that's why these laws need to be enforced whether in the police dept mother/daughter or the council on aging mother/daughter. until we begin to make people abide by the law these things will continue. police moral is down because this family has literily taken over the police dept. It's our fault when we don't outwardly support those trying to make things right in this town.
word on the street

Lafayette, LA

#6 Nov 22, 2009
Shoot Um up wrote:
yep its the same officer and her husband who started it and of course nothing will happen to them just like the crap they did at the dugout nothing happen, thats why people of this town are not in favor of the police it reason's like this
I'm not sure these tow are married. he works in the police dept too. several months ago, i also think there was some trouble at the northwest comm center involving a police officer trasering another person just horsing around. nobody heard about that one though did they? check it out for yourselves
word on the street

Lafayette, LA

#7 Nov 22, 2009
Shoot Um up wrote:
yep its the same officer and her husband who started it and of course nothing will happen to them just like the crap they did at the dugout nothing happen, thats why people of this town are not in favor of the police it reason's like this
That's right. There's a mother/father, who are also wife/husband, their daughter, and the daughter's significant other. All four working in the police dept. And yet the goose says there is no nepotism. Go figure.
Your neighborhood spidey

United States

#8 Nov 22, 2009
You people have nothing better to do than worry about the police. The same taxes you pay, the police pay too. So they also pay their salary. You people need to get the facts straight before you go running your mouths. If you were there, you would have known what happened. The female officer was not fighting. She was breaking up the fight. Nothing happens to them because nothing goes on the way you people tell it. Her parents have nothing to do with it. And the people at the Dugout are a bunch of mamas babies who don't work for their money so they don't care who they disrespect. If he wasn't trying to fight the officer, he wouldn't have gone to jail. Get it right before you go there stupid.
word on the street

Lafayette, LA

#9 Nov 22, 2009
Your neighborhood spidey wrote:
You people have nothing better to do than worry about the police. The same taxes you pay, the police pay too. So they also pay their salary. You people need to get the facts straight before you go running your mouths. If you were there, you would have known what happened. The female officer was not fighting. She was breaking up the fight. Nothing happens to them because nothing goes on the way you people tell it. Her parents have nothing to do with it. And the people at the Dugout are a bunch of mamas babies who don't work for their money so they don't care who they disrespect. If he wasn't trying to fight the officer, he wouldn't have gone to jail. Get it right before you go there stupid.
The taxpayer has the absolute right to "worry about the police". The disrespect you show in your post shows your extremely disrespectful attitude toward others and is extremely indicitive of what is a major problem in our police dept. And her parents have a lot to do with this, her mother is running the dept. Again, this family that has taken over our police dept has extremely demorilized the whole dept. Your total disrespect for others, both the taxpayers and your fellow officers should be stamped out. But we, the taxpayer, don't expect goose to do a thing about it. His lack of leadership qualities and apathetic attitude provided the enviroment for this family to take over the police dept. Don't believe me about what's going on? Ask some of the good officers in private, they will tell you. They told me.
big billy

Lafayette, LA

#10 Nov 23, 2009
Its the daquiri shack; who cares! That place is nothing but trouble. People go there looking to start fights.
out of control

Lafayette, LA

#11 Nov 23, 2009
I agree with you "Big Billy". Just passing in front of the daiquiri shack makes me feel like im going to get an STD....that place is trashy and i wouldn't be caught dead there. The people that go there are the scum of Eunice and the bitches that work there should ALL be under the "hoes of Eunice" forum....especially that chick Dana Fruge...she should be number one....I heard that she fucked some guy in the back of the place just to get a good tip from him...what a life she has...drugs, free sex, and free alcohol, and shes getting paid while doing it all...what is Eunice coming too? Mayor Morris needs to put that on his list of the things to clean up around here.
Oldfarmer

Craigsville, VA

#12 Nov 23, 2009
Look here spidey, don't you start trashing the dugout crowd. So you say she was breaking up the fight? Guess what? The officers that told me about said that a policy exists which forbids officers from taking any type of police action while drinking. Does the shack of the dugout sell gatorade because I guess that's what you probably say she was drinking. She a drunk cop, I've seen it. If she ever tries to arrest me I'll offer her a beer and watch the cuffs come off ....lol
Your neighborhood spidey wrote:
You people have nothing better to do than worry about the police. The same taxes you pay, the police pay too. So they also pay their salary. You people need to get the facts straight before you go running your mouths. If you were there, you would have known what happened. The female officer was not fighting. She was breaking up the fight. Nothing happens to them because nothing goes on the way you people tell it. Her parents have nothing to do with it. And the people at the Dugout are a bunch of mamas babies who don't work for their money so they don't care who they disrespect. If he wasn't trying to fight the officer, he wouldn't have gone to jail. Get it right before you go there stupid.
Shoot Um up

Covington, LA

#13 Nov 25, 2009
several subjects that witnessed have called and talked to some the detectives at the PD, they stated that both the female cop and her boney husband both had there duty weapons with tham at the club in there car....nice huh and both very intoxicated wow....but of course they start it and the other people who get caught up is to blame...go figure.....not the first time for these two to pull something of this nature either. the bad thing is the eyewitnesses are scared to come forward now to possiable retaliation towards them by them.....
word on the street

Lafayette, LA

#14 Nov 26, 2009
Shoot Um up wrote:
several subjects that witnessed have called and talked to some the detectives at the PD, they stated that both the female cop and her boney husband both had there duty weapons with tham at the club in there car....nice huh and both very intoxicated wow....but of course they start it and the other people who get caught up is to blame...go figure.....not the first time for these two to pull something of this nature either. the bad thing is the eyewitnesses are scared to come forward now to possiable retaliation towards them by them.....
This is what happens with a police chief who severly lacks leadership qualities coupled with a happy-go-lucky apethetic attituded. Along with that you have four family members working in the same police dept two of which are in authority roles. Even the assistant police chief position was done away with because a certain person was not smart enough to pass the asst chief exam. So in order to promote this person that position was done away with and two new leutentiant positions created. Again, our police dept is in sad shape and needs new outside leadership to come in and take control of the situation. But their work will be cut out for them. But. It can be done! Some need to be fired and some need to be put in their place.
turkey bust

Vacherie, LA

#15 Nov 26, 2009
word on the street wrote:
<quoted text>This is what happens with a police chief who severly lacks leadership qualities coupled with a happy-go-lucky apethetic attituded. Along with that you have four family members working in the same police dept two of which are in authority roles. Even the assistant police chief position was done away with because a certain person was not smart enough to pass the asst chief exam. So in order to promote this person that position was done away with and two new leutentiant positions created. Again, our police dept is in sad shape and needs new outside leadership to come in and take control of the situation. But their work will be cut out for them. But. It can be done! Some need to be fired and some need to be put in their place.
"word on the street" is the smartest and most badass person to ever discover the internet! that is all i have to say.
monique

Ventura, CA

#16 Nov 28, 2009
she knew the job could be dangerous, police and alcohol dont mix
who cared

United States

#17 Nov 29, 2009
goooooooo faulkners yayyy nick and mary rock this town
I tell you what

United States

#18 Nov 29, 2009
Goooooo TRASH! LOL you can't possiably be serious? Those dirty "cops" are setting theirselves up not only for lawsuits but for jailtime as well and even those close to them know it. We are just watching in silence.They go around thinking they are sitting atop a big horse when actually they are sliding off a sickly jackass about to die! I've been sick of hearing all the wrongdoings straight from their mouths bragging of how they get away with all their illegal doings. LOL wait till the ethics board along with state police finish with the work they have and get their hands on those people! WOW! They will just continue being dirty trashy and sluty drunks LIKE THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN! LOL just wait we will all see!
nick fangirl

Covington, LA

#19 Dec 5, 2009
nick is the best cop and hes hot

Since: Dec 09

Ville Platte, LA

#20 Dec 6, 2009
whiteman101 wrote:
Friday night, a female police officer was involved in a fight at the shack. The poor officer working security had to call for help. The female officer and a dispatcher were acting like animals and cursed out employees of the establishment who tried to help. WTF, and they wear a badge. The female officer is the same one that caused trouble at the Dugout on second street a couple of months ago. Are we really safe in this town? Where's the discipline?
Yeah but is she HAWT or butch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duane aka Dewey May 19 Lindsey 2
How do I spell Iota May 19 Tom 7
kfc May 19 chickenmoma 13
David Bordelon (Feb '17) May 17 someone who knows 6
loooking for my good friend chasity fruge (Oct '16) May 17 someone who knows 7
christine manuel regarding ray manyuel May 17 someone who knows 10
Meth heads of iota and what to do about it May 17 Uncle Tom 23

Eunice Jobs

Personal Finance

Eunice Mortgages