Just Wondering

United States

#13756 Mar 29, 2012
If Bobby Guidroz is all the bad things that I read on this thread, why hasn't anyone ever started a recall petition? Just wondering!
deputy

Kinder, LA

#13757 Apr 20, 2012
bobby you need to stop going to arnaudville town meetings that is none of your buisness no other sherrif does shit like that but then no other sherrif is a drunk like you
M D F

Ville Platte, LA

#13758 May 8, 2012
Do something about Terry Landry. He has not got a clue. He maks a boudin cap. of the worls and there are three already. Now he is taking away our right to defend ourselves in an attack.You are the crusader get on that hores and do something.
Keitrh D

Glenmora, LA

#13759 May 12, 2012
M D F wrote:
Do something about Terry Landry. He has not got a clue. He maks a boudin cap. of the worls and there are three already. Now he is taking away our right to defend ourselves in an attack.You are the crusader get on that hores and do something.
I guess you are still too scared of him!
Elks

Welsh, LA

#13760 May 18, 2012
The drunk sheriff my friend.See you at the club.Oh you are talking about the wrong person Bobby,think about what I am talking about.Your wife knows.
Corey

Ville Platte, LA

#13761 May 19, 2012
Elks wrote:
The drunk sheriff my friend.See you at the club.Oh you are talking about the wrong person Bobby,think about what I am talking about.Your wife knows.
Looks like someone else is cutting in on Keirth D's time! LMFAO!!!!
Vacation

Church Point, LA

#13762 May 21, 2012
St. Landry sheriff is a joke.
Way To Go!!!

Haslet, TX

#13763 Jun 13, 2012
Boy oh boy, hoover no body does it like you!!! Deputy 3 years, 6 months Sgt, 3 months Lt. Then promoted to Capt.. Knowing you only got the job because your family? Priceless
Another Way To Go

Mermentau, LA

#13764 Jul 8, 2012
Boy oh boy, you can suck the foreskin like nobody else!!! Deputy 5 plus years, promoted to LT. Knowing you only got the promotion because of your lying ways. How many people are you going to get fired or transferred before the Sheriff opens his eyes and realizes that you are the one true problem!!! If he and your wife really knew what you been up to on your so called extra duty details then your sorry ass would be gone.
Ross

Ville Platte, LA

#13765 Jul 9, 2012
Another Way To Go wrote:
Boy oh boy, you can suck the foreskin like nobody else!!! Deputy 5 plus years, promoted to LT. Knowing you only got the promotion because of your lying ways. How many people are you going to get fired or transferred before the Sheriff opens his eyes and realizes that you are the one true problem!!! If he and your wife really knew what you been up to on your so called extra duty details then your sorry ass would be gone.
Are you talking about Dwayne in Detectives or what? All he does is cut other people down to make himself look good. But even that does not work because he spends more time cutting down his Ivory, Vernon, and Keith than he does working, and he just aint that good!!!!!
Believe

Ville Platte, LA

#13766 Jul 9, 2012
I think they are talking about Derek. He is known for being two faced.
Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about Dwayne in Detectives or what? All he does is cut other people down to make himself look good. But even that does not work because he spends more time cutting down his Ivory, Vernon, and Keith than he does working, and he just aint that good!!!!!
966Located

Broussard, LA

#13767 Jul 10, 2012
Yeah Derrick can suck the foreskin like nobody I seen before. His time will come.
Concerned

Opelousas, LA

#13768 Jul 10, 2012
Multisync wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill,
You critized me for standing up for what's right, but yet when Queer Here attacks Morality you are suspisously absent.
Also, if will read all the post, the only time when GAYS are mention in post is when they themselves try to attack any post talking about desent people and their background. I agree this topic has been railroaded, but on post 45 of this topic, you will see the begining of the attack, and where it came from.
Read the posts from the begining and you will see a pattern arising from an imoral activity.
I only defend morality, I do not attack it.
@ are U suggesting Gays are not descent people>? U need to look in a mirror< u might find U R not all as knowing as U pretend to be! Your words prove to me, U need an awakening!
Rose Ann

Ville Platte, LA

#13769 Jul 11, 2012
Sound more and more like Dwayne than Derrick. Back stabbing, throat cutting,ass kissing punk. Always cuts other to make himself look better.Because he is too lazy to work so he cuts others that do. Everytime we talk he has something to say about aomebody. He even cuts down the Sheriff and Hilman. Poor Paul he never has anything good to say about him.He talks about the DA in ZVille Platte and the Sheriff. he is loyal to no one not even his poor little wife, she is sooooo blind. He hit on me often and I disreguard him as a sick puppy.
DogC

Haslet, TX

#13770 Jul 12, 2012
I think Dwayne and derrick are great people. Keep up the good work you guys. This is nothing but JEALOUS people. Pray for them
KSTL TRUE

Ville Platte, LA

#13771 Jul 13, 2012
DogC wrote:
I think Dwayne and derrick are great people. Keep up the good work you guys. This is nothing but JEALOUS people. Pray for them
You must be either sleeping woth them or you are just like them. Dwayne cuts on everybody, Bobby, his wife, Hilman and Paul every chance he has to get someone to listen to him. It does not help him but makes people think less of him. Why does he feel he has to down others to make himself look better. I think you need to pry for this sorry excuse of a human instead of me. He does not talk about me but he talks a lot about others to me. Such a sorry person.
Helper

Abbeville, LA

#13772 Jul 13, 2012
Wow!! If u can understand that last post, you a genius. Whoooaaa.
KSTL TRUE

Ville Platte, LA

#13773 Jul 13, 2012
Helper wrote:
Wow!! If u can understand that last post, you a genius. Whoooaaa.
Plain as day tome. YOu must be real dumb or crazy. Itexplains itself. Dwayne and Derrick lie about others to make themself look good. As low life as they get with no self confidence to do it on their own.
Helper

United States

#13776 Jul 14, 2012
KSTL TRUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Plain as day tome. YOu must be real dumb or crazy. Itexplains itself. Dwayne and Derrick lie about others to make themself look good. As low life as they get with no self confidence to do it on their own.

Is someone around ol boy so they can try to write what he wants to say. "tome". Hahhaahhahaha. Whooooaaaa!!!
Lies

United States

#13778 Jul 14, 2012
I heard the reason he went back to Oregan was bc he was AWOL from the Military!! Man I as a voter I have been shown by the Sheriff himself how he treats his employees! You don't have to through your employees under the bus just because u can!!! I just wonder how you would feel and what lengths you would go through to protect Brad or Dustin if they were being treated unfairly. Man this is people's lives and family's you are messing with. just for one man to make it to the top where he doesn't deserve to be. Look how many ppl you lost for one or two people. It is sad!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fleas on dog problem 1 hr Lobochica 1
Eunice police officer, Vardeo Guillory, arrested. Tue Another Friend 3
Looking for customers for my new massage parlor... (Mar '12) Tue Tnt 33
Raffle for rusty carrier Jun 27 aggravated 6
who won Rusty's raffle prizes ? Jun 27 Josh 3
Chucky bby (Feb '14) Jun 26 Margret 48
Dustin Johnson Jun 26 Zane 2

Eunice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance