Adults only weekend at Lakeview
Professor

Rayne, LA

#42 Aug 13, 2012
Hey Professor wrote:
Do you plan on going to the Rally? And if you do, will you let Matt know who you really are?
I doubt it, all talk...no balls!
Yo biotch, i plan on bein there, gonna take me some video to put on YouTube n chit!! YEAH BOYYYYYYYYYY!!! Gonna git me some kinky vids to show how we play in big E...HELL YEAHHHHHHHH!!!

DANG!! look me up, i gonna be da one in my golf cart wit da spinner rims and da big azz woofer mounted on the top!! HELL YEAHHHHHHHH!!

biotches, be holl'n at me, lets git our groove on n chit!! DANG!!!

P A R T Y

that is all™

almost forgot.."hey professor", you my biotch, you my salad tosser!! DANG!!
Jay girl

United States

#43 Aug 13, 2012
This topic is so nasty I gotta take a bath to wash it off........Baaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey Professor

Kenner, LA

#44 Aug 14, 2012
You still didn't answer the question...way too worried about all the nastiness.

Since: Dec 11

Hammond, LA

#45 Aug 14, 2012
Hey Professor wrote:
You still didn't answer the question...way too worried about all the nastiness.
I think you have a comprehension problem. Prof answered, and jay girl talked about nasty. Maybe you need to go back to school and get some education so ou won't mix up posts.:)

I do have a question though. what kind of salad to you toss for the professor?

Good posting prof and jay girl. Keep them coming, hilarious!
Jay girl

United States

#46 Aug 14, 2012
iiiiiiiiiiiiii.....iiiiiii...i iiiiiii<I'm batting my i's at Oleman!!!!!
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Jay girl

United States

#47 Aug 14, 2012
OleMan Eunice wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have a comprehension problem. Prof answered, and jay girl talked about nasty. Maybe you need to go back to school and get some education so ou won't mix up posts.:)
I do have a question though. what kind of salad to you toss for the professor?
Good posting prof and jay girl. Keep them coming, hilarious!
BACK TO SCHOOL !!!!!! Jay girl gots dat new disease....student loan x 100G!
Susie Cute

United States

#48 Aug 14, 2012
Why isn't anyone appalled at this pornographic activity happening just outside of our city???
I am so ashamed that everyone thinks its so funny!! I thought Lakeview was a family oriented place! I guess Eunice is not the place to raise my kids.
Professor

Rayne, LA

#49 Aug 15, 2012
Susie Cute wrote:
Why isn't anyone appalled at this pornographic activity happening just outside of our city???
I am so ashamed that everyone thinks its so funny!! I thought Lakeview was a family oriented place! I guess Eunice is not the place to raise my kids.
DANG!! dont know bout no raisin kids, but i tells ya what...holla at me, and i'll tap Tap TAP dat (_!_) and lick dat (|) and suck on them (o)(o) all DAY LOOOOONNNG!! YEAH BOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

holla at me suszy cute, lets git our kink on!! DANG!!!

that is all™
Jay girl 1

United States

#50 Aug 15, 2012
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
DANG!! dont know bout no raisin kids, but i tells ya what...holla at me, and i'll tap Tap TAP dat (_!_) and lick dat (|) and suck on them (o)(o) all DAY LOOOOONNNG!! YEAH BOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
holla at me suszy cute, lets git our kink on!! DANG!!!
that is all™
Prof workin that charm!
Poonanny

United States

#51 Aug 15, 2012
Jay girl 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prof workin that charm!
That Professor need some hormone therapy!! Or a real woman.
Big D

Mandeville, LA

#52 Aug 16, 2012
Susie Cute wrote:
Why isn't anyone appalled at this pornographic activity happening just outside of our city???
I am so ashamed that everyone thinks its so funny!! I thought Lakeview was a family oriented place! I guess Eunice is not the place to raise my kids.
It's a bike rally & PRIVATE party sponsored by cruisers. No one under 21 is allowed wont be much worse than what kids see at Mardi gras.
Nub

United States

#53 Aug 16, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a bike rally & PRIVATE party sponsored by cruisers. No one under 21 is allowed wont be much worse than what kids see at Mardi gras.
Oh well that's ok then. Carry on!
Professor

Rayne, LA

#54 Aug 16, 2012
i just heard dat a bunch of Hells Angels or summfin is heading east from texas to take names and kick (_!_) at dat rally. Hope dem louisiana boyz got there game plan on!! DANG!!!

heard last time they tried to do a biker thing dat da bandidos made them all their biotches!! DANG!!!

dat is all®
Matt

Kenner, LA

#55 Aug 16, 2012
To all concerned, Yes it is a Private Party, sponsored by Cruiser's Tavern. It's not a "Swingers" thing. It is for adults only, and will be managed with security. Should anyone find some nudity offensive....stay away.

Thanks for your understanding, and don't listen to everything the Professor rants about. All talk, funny and Hot Air.
Professor

Rayne, LA

#56 Aug 16, 2012
Matt wrote:
To all concerned, Yes it is a Private Party, sponsored by Cruiser's Tavern. It's not a "Swingers" thing. It is for adults only, and will be managed with security. Should anyone find some nudity offensive....stay away.
Thanks for your understanding, and don't listen to everything the Professor rants about. All talk, funny and Hot Air.
the boy speaks da truth, aint heard nothing about no hells angels, but wouldnt dat be da chit? Biker rumble in Eunice!! HELL YEAHHHH!!!!

DANG!!

I be feelin like gettin my nekky on!! I be leavin my pantses behind and gitting nekkid and jiggy up in dat rally!! YEA BOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

matt, can i ride biotch behind you with just my crocs on?? YEAH BOYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

DANG!!

that concludes this©
DUARF
#57 Aug 16, 2012
Looks like some stinky nasty ass bikers will finally get clean when it storms on there asses this weekend. Hahahaha

Hope there big ass women get there p'tang clean in the flood! Hahaha
Michelle

United States

#58 Aug 16, 2012
Matt wrote:
To all concerned, Yes it is a Private Party, sponsored by Cruiser's Tavern. It's not a "Swingers" thing. It is for adults only, and will be managed with security. Should anyone find some nudity offensive....stay away.
Thanks for your understanding, and don't listen to everything the Professor rants about. All talk, funny and Hot Air.
Thanks for understanding? I'll take the Professors "rants" over your trying rationalize perverse activities at Lakeview!
Goof

Haslet, TX

#59 Aug 17, 2012
Why do y'all let the stupid a** professor get to y'all? If anyone would notice he's posts dumb [email protected]#% on every topic!! Talk about needs a damn life. He really needs to stop hiding behind that screen name bc I know he would get plenty a** whippings from running his damn mouth. But if I were u I would play like b*%#@ too to avoid your teeth being knocked out. Scary a** gay!!
john miller

San Ramon, CA

#61 Aug 17, 2012
Goof wrote:
Why do y'all let the stupid a** professor get to y'all? If anyone would notice he's posts dumb [email protected]#% on every topic!! Talk about needs a damn life. He really needs to stop hiding behind that screen name bc I know he would get plenty a** whippings from running his damn mouth. But if I were u I would play like b*%#@ too to avoid your teeth being knocked out. Scary a** gay!!
Damn getting all keyboard gangsta.. Sounds like the prof mite have tapped his ol lady or sumthin. And looks like you hiding behind a screen name too
Goof

Lafayette, LA

#62 Aug 17, 2012
john miller wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn getting all keyboard gangsta.. Sounds like the prof mite have tapped his ol lady or sumthin. And looks like you hiding behind a screen name too
John I am a woman. And I'm not getting gangsta on nothing. I'm simply saying he's an irritating a** hole several people posted their name and he hasn't. That tells me a lot...he's scarey. Talkin about tappin this and that yeah right he's just as fraud as fraud can get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stank thot women of Eunice (Aug '14) 6 hr Breezy 3
toni cameron (Aug '12) 10 hr Mom 13
eunice pd {a.j frank} (May '12) 11 hr Tracie 31
Thomas Jarona 15 hr Thomas 3
Jesslyn Holcomb (Apr '16) 20 hr Been There 8
Hollie Lucas Mon Elaina 3
Easy bar chicks around town? Mon Your wife 21

Eunice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eunice Mortgages