Little Kenny Moore---disgrace
Lil Kenny moore

New York, NY

#45 Apr 9, 2010
Here we go again with the bullshit
Caz

United States

#46 Apr 9, 2010
Did he testify against the person who gave him the steroids? I wonder if he snitched.
zapps

Houston, TX

#47 Apr 9, 2010
i think all yall lil jack asses need to shut the fuck up, leave it alone. cuz all yall do is talk shit on people. if u wana talk shit, at least grow a pair, and tell him who u are so he knows whos judging him. but of course that aint guna happen..cuz yall too damn chicken shit. lil kenny, dont worry bout these haters, laugh at em. are look at it like this..u on their minds..they have nothing better to do then hide behind screen names and talk shit. lol, they can kiss our asses, ill give u a call soon, we can go drink beer, then maybe they will post a new forum, we can be alcoholics together! lol
concerned christian

Crowley, LA

#51 Apr 12, 2010
First of all, who are all of you to judge? When did you die on a cross and call yourselves saviors?? Everyone makes mistakes and if all you fools have nothing nice to say then why not get a life b/c judging others is not a life!
Titto

Breaux Bridge, LA

#52 Apr 12, 2010
Zapps, could it be that you are poor lkm's drug buddy? You both use the same vile language. Do you attend St. Ed.?
coo you

United States

#53 Apr 12, 2010
we love u kenny! they not going to stop it seems!??? its horrible how these ppl make u their top subject.... bunch of jealous kids! remember put ya hata blockas on & everything will be just fine ;)
Titto

Ville Platte, LA

#55 Apr 14, 2010
coo you, could you be poor lkm's gay buddy?
haok

United States

#56 Apr 14, 2010
END THE FCKING TOPIC U DAMN MORONSS.
I MEAN CAN A PERSON REALLY BE THAT DAMN INTESTEING.
AND TITTO.STFU.U SOUND LIKE A 5 YEAH OLD
boudreaux

Elton, LA

#58 Apr 15, 2010
lkm, are you a titty baby?
Lil Kenny Moore

Houma, LA

#59 Apr 15, 2010
No. I'm tired of people talkin shit on me and not even puttin their real names.
Nasty cowards

Detroit, MI

#60 Apr 15, 2010
Kenny,
do not let these cowards that hide behind screen names upset you. You made one mistake and got caught, big deal. I'm sure each and everyone of these low life bastards have lots of skeletons that they would not appreciate being posted over and over. This is a trashy sight obviously, instead if posting positive things about our town it's mostly to hurt and bash people. Just remember one thing, misery loves company so do not even waste your time anymore reading or responding to this trash. Don't give the scum bags the time of day. It's obviously miserable people with nothing else to do but try to hurt someone over and over. I'm sure they won't post the things they are doing! Keep your head up high and know that this too shall pass. The cowards will find someone else to harass. Ignore it, it's not worth it.
Bango

Sunset, LA

#61 Apr 16, 2010
Is the purchase of steriods legal in Eunice. Or, does it take two to tango? Let's get those selling if this is illegal.
Lil Kenny Moore

Detroit, MI

#62 Apr 16, 2010
Yu don't make sense
Jayne

Church Point, LA

#63 Apr 17, 2010
To Kenny Moore, I am not from Eunice but happened on this forum. When something like this happens I think of a dear priest who was speaking at mass when my kids were young. He said that we all know when we should not do something, and when that wrong is brought into light so everyone can see it, do not take it as ""God must hate me" take it for what it is "God thinks you are trully special and has other plans for you". Your concience was bothering you when you started taking these steroids and gradually their affect began to show , so you probably thought "well just one more week, or it'll be just till I get out of school" but as I said before God didn't want you to take these. He knows you and He knows you can do what you need to do without that bottle of "help". Have faith in yourself, you are stronger and smarter than you think. And remember you are one of God's chosen ones. He has bigger plans for you and has saved you from a lifetime of grief. These days of shame shall pass, but never forget the lesson. Good luck in your future and and show everyone that you are more than this mistake.
Conner Reeves

Opelousas, LA

#64 Sep 14, 2010
Who made this bulls**t post?
Kenny Moore

Houma, LA

#65 Sep 14, 2010
i think either some bitch who has no life, or some guy whose too scared to tell me shit to my face
Elle Cazenave

Baton Rouge, LA

#66 Sep 14, 2010
first off all you bitches needa mind yall own business..bc kenny is a great person nd would nvr be a drug head..second of all yall all need to go get lives bc apparently what he does is more important than what yall do..
iloveyou bff:]
Jennifer LeJeune

New Iberia, LA

#68 Sep 14, 2010
Ok..lets get one thing straight. Kenny is not a bad person at all. Actually he is one of my best friends. And i honestly think that whoever started this post needs to grow some balls and step up instead of being a little girl about it and putting it on the internet. And everyone knows that he is NOT on drugs and he DOESNT sell drugs. So maybe yall should all go invest in a life and leave Kenny alone. :)
Seriously

United States

#69 Sep 16, 2010
People are acting like this is the first time anyone in the world has used steroids. Your precious pro athletes use them all the time and I don't see any forums bashing them. Kenny is not and never has been a drug addict. He also knows what the hell he did so stop repeating the shit. And whoever that person is that started all of this honestly needs to grow up and learn to shut up. Kenny is an awesome person and he doesn't care what you think about him so please do everyone on this forum a favor and STFU!
the_one_and_only

Houma, LA

#70 Sep 16, 2010
if you like kenny so much,why dont you go screw him and get off my nutssssssss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eunice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Risa 15 min Crossfit queen 1
Gotcha 1 hr big dawg 9
haunted houses (Aug '12) 3 hr Maddiee 20
Iota Police Chief Candidates Fri Alumni 10 22
Ashley Broussard ever came back from that drug ... Nov 14 555abc 2
tim tezenno (Jun '11) Nov 13 lay it down 20
Iota Police Chief Candidates Nov 13 Resident 10

Eunice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance